Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

Galasy s 5 (SM-G900a) software update Error

When I try to check for software update on at&t Galaxy s5 it gives error " software update interrupted check back after 24 hours" Phone is not rooted

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is it possible to sync my PC Outlook calendar to my Samsung Galaxy S5?

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlocking device

I have my AT&T provided unlock code & instructions to unlock my sgh i717. When I put in my non AT&T SIM card I don't receive the prompt to enter the u

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Group Texting with Galaxy S5 ACTIVE

Help!  My husband and I both just got the Galaxy S5 Active, and we can't seem to group text.  This is a problem as group texting is the main way that

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Trying to unlock my Samsung S 5

I bought an ATT Samsung S 5 in April without a contract, now that I want to unlock it to use it with a different carrier the unlock form does not acce

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Kit Kat 4.4 for Samsung Galaxy S2 fails during install

I have been trying to update my Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 to Kit-Kat 4.4 for a few weeks now. It downloads just fine but when it goes to install some

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Samsung Galaxy 2 firmware upgrade

I upgraded by Firmware thru Kies and now, my phone won't turn on (go beyond ATT globe)...HELP!!!

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

No record of IMEI

I bought a Samsung Galaxy Express for AT&T about almost a year ago to use with a prepaid go phone plan., I am trying to unlock through the at&t unlock

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Considering coming to AT&T but have ??s

So. I am at verizon currently & we're thinking of switching. But I just got a samsung s3 like 6 months ago & im really happy with it & I dont want to

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Unlocked Samsung S5 compatible with ATT Go Phone 4G LTE?

Hi! I wanted to buy the unlocked Samsung S5 instead of the AT&T version. Does the Unlocked Samsung S5 phone will be fully compatible with AT&T GoPhone

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago