Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

S4 android "do not turn off, downloading target" screen for 6 hrs, now problems

I woke up to the error message yesterday, and left it there just in case it really was still downloading target for 6 hrs.  It ran out of power and sh

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Galaxy S 3 GPS problems

Since I upgraded to the Samsung Galaxy S3 a year ago I have had nothing but problems. Mostly battery and Navigation issues. Most recently my ATT navig

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Problem with e-mails on Samsung Tab3

I have a Samsung Tab3, and I can not send emails from my email provider thru the ATT network.  It only goes out when I'm on Wifi.  Any ideas?

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Unlock Request Denied

After sending my unlock requests for my phones, I got an email stating:  "We cannot complete your request because this account has reached the maximum

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

mms on android

I have the problem of receiving mms on my Samsung android phone from my son and daughter in law, who are Verizon customers. I found several post from

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Duplicate text messages ...

So, my friend and I both have Samsung Galaxy S4s on AT&T, we're not on the same plan, and for the past week or so, our phones will keep repeating send

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

PROBLEMS WITH TEXT MESSAGING on Samsung S5

I upgraded from an iPhone to Samsung S5. First of all, i recieved the new phone from a good neighbor 1 block away, my phone got sent there. And for my

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

att message app not showing pics with my samsung s4

Data is turned on and the text message shows 1 pic attached. But when I open the message it is blank?? Help please!

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

galaxy note 2

I want to know why I am unable to update android 4.4.2 on my galaxy note 2 SGH-i317, 30% of the installation I receive a message saying that the insta

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Samsung Galaxy S4 SIM error/constant reboot issues

A couple mongths ago my Samsung Galaxy S4 started giving me problems with dropped calls/no sound/no service and feeling warmer than usual. I didn't th

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago