Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

Text message preview

On a samsung galaxy s4, is there any way to make the text message preview so that you can see WHO the text is from but not what it says? Like, if you

Questions

phone not arrived

ok so my gs5 active was ordered over call and payed on at the at&t store. On a friday night of last week. It said it would've arrived on a wednesday o

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Problems receiving group text messages

I am having trouble receiving group text messages, I see the following problems:Never get the text message.Get text messages out of order.Don't get th

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

No Data/MMS Messaging

I just got back to the states from the UK. I'm using my Samsung Galaxy S4 which I purchased last year in London from the company O2. I've put my At&t

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Galaxy S5 ACTIVE - Why can't I get responses back to a single group text string??

I am getting beyond frustrated that I cannot find an answer to this question.  I send a text message to three friends.  When each of them replies to m

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Help! Updated and touchscreen unresponsive.

Hello,This morning my phone decided to update itself, an AT&T update on the galaxy s5, and now my touchscreen will not respond. The physical buttons w

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Samsung Galaxy S3 Software Update Interrupted

Hey Guys, I have a Samsung Galaxy s3with 4.1.2 on it and for some reason i can't update it.I always end up with a Message "Software Update Interrupted

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Network problems with S4

I've been having some serious network problemss with my Samsung Galaxy S4. I noticed the problem towards the end of July. My phone will say that it ha

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Unlock code for Samsung Galaxy S3 doesnt work

My two year contract is over with at&t and now I want to unlock my phone to use it with other network providers during my vacation. I raised a request

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Questions

Data Siphoning issue - how do I fix?

I have the Samsung Galaxy III - i have current software version 4.4.2 -- I was told that my phone has a date siphoning issue... Anyone else have this

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts