Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

Firmware update for Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Samsung has released a 36MB firmware update to version XXU1ANJ4 appears to be primarily a stability patch aimed to  improve battery life, and by a “si

Questions

galaxy s5 talk and surf

im having trouble doing anything else while on a call. my last phone with att had the capability of text, internet etc while i was on a call. is this

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Official Solution

Samsung S5 Group Messaging

So I just got my galaxy a few days ago (used to have an iPhone 5) and everything is going good except the group messaging option. Btw, I do not have t

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

s5 voicemail

Visual voicemail on S5.I setup vis voicemail on my galaxy. I get calls that go to voicemail and I see notification at top of phone but if I look at vi

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Kit Kat Update for Galaxy S4 Mini?

Is there a kit kat update for the Galaxy S4 Mini? My phone says it's up to date but it still has jelly bean. I think every other carrier now has Kit K

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Samsung Texting issue

Samsung mini4g phone:When I send a text - it is being received twice - as if I sent it twice, but I did not.  How do I fix this issue or is it at the

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iPhone 5s to Samsung s5

will I be able to trade in my iPhone 5s which is in perfect condition and get the Samsung s5 without having to Finnish paying off the phone off while

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Galaxy S4 not recognizing my sim card and rebooting

I have been ahving problems with my Galaxy not recognizing my sim card and asking me to restart my phone.  This happens at least 3 times a day.  What

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Galaxy S4 sound issues

Galaxy S4 Ever since the 4.4.2 android upgrade -     drops existing call upon receipt of voicemail notification   no sound during calls   have to cons

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

S5 update made it worse

Recent software update changed my S5 behavior.Slow and erratic touchDelays when typinghangs for a second or twoIt says 4.4.2, but I thought that is wh

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts