Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

Can't upgrade new Samsung Galaxy Note 3 to Android 4.4.4

I just got a new Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via AT&T Next, and for some reason, when I try to manually search for updates, it says my phone software is up-

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Transfer pictures to sd card from Samsung Captivate S

I just purchased a new phone and would like to put the pictures from my old phone onto a SD card. My old phone is a Samsung Captivate S. Can someone h

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

I have a really important question

Hi, I wanted to make a correction on an extension I made... Can you help me?!

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Samsung Galaxy S3 not as fast since 4.4.2 update.

Ever since the Android 4.4.2 update my Galaxy S3 has been lagging and taking forever to load apps, update apps and is just slow in general with animat

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Galaxy S5 not receiving pictures in text messages

We were sent a text message with a picture attachment. The picture was not visible. All we saw was a box with a red triangle with a white exclaimation

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

galaxy s5 g900a

Update downloads but when the phone rebootso it stops btwn 31/32% & says that update failed.....interrupted. I have reset to factory settings 3x but i

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Note 4 Issues

I love my note 4 except two things. #1 they took away ability to turn off LED notifications  under do not disturb #2 Per number 1 they didnt even give

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

S4 With 2 issues. Losing Network and Unable to detect SIM.

So I've done the resets, wipes, safemodes, etc........I've only had the phone Since Febuary and have had the Sim Issue for the past 3 months and the n

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

activate a galaxy note 3

I just bought a galaxy note 3 from a friend and i wanted to know how could i activate the phone

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Notifications of software updates

Does anyone know of a way to get notifications of the details of an update before it gets rolled out?

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago