Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

Horrible reception on Samsung Galaxy S4 Active... Fix?

Hi there! I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 Active, and its reception is horrible everywhere I go. I get 0 bars inside my house even though my family members

Questions

Only 1 Bar

In the last few weeks, I've noticed that my phone seems to have only one bar inside of my house.  It had consistently had three or more bars until jus

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

kdfederer 

5 years ago

Questions

Galaxy TAB S 8.4 APN's

I recently got a new tablet via insurance and while I'm at home everything works fine, but when I'm at work the tablet will not hold any service for l

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTMobilityCare 

5 years ago

Questions

Android 5.0.2 Update for Galaxy tab s 10.5

I was reading online about the new android lollipop 5.0.2 update for the galaxy tab s 10.5. It said the new android lollipop 5.0.2 was release for dow

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTMobilityCare 

5 years ago

Questions

NO IMEI AFTER OTA

Have a SM-870a SAMSUNG S5 ACTIVE ... Received an OTA update to OC5 and can't get calls NO IMEI No Phone Number ... Imei Null. Any help on how to get m

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

GLIMMERMAN76 

5 years ago

Questions

Accidentally deleted contacts during a sync

Alright so I was playing paintball on a hot day. I went to get a contact from a friend so I can see them again. I get it and then I was asked on my ph

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDanW 

5 years ago

Questions

My text messages arent in the right order

I have a samsung galaxy note 4 and the text messages are not in the order that was sent or recieved.

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTMobilityCare 

5 years ago

Questions

Contacts deleted

Got a message to back up and save my contacts on this att address book, but it deleted all my contacts and they are not saved or backed up on my compu

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTMobilityCare 

5 years ago

Questions

Unlock Note 4

I have a Note 4 and I need an unlock code for it now. I chatted with ATT customer service representative, she was no help. I tried to request the unlo

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

5 years ago

Questions

Updates Take away functions I need

After the last AT&T software update by AT&T, I lost many of the functions I specifically bought my Samsung Galaxy 5 cell phone for. One was th

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Anonymous 

5 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts