Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

Want to switch carrier on promotional galaxy tab 3, can I?

Hello everyone, I got this tablet that they told me was going to be a 10" but I got a 7" and do not want it and am trying to get rid of it. A lot of t

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Lost Box.

hello,im trying to sell, a friend of mine, my galaxy note but i dont have the original box and contents so that i can actually sell it without any con

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Galaxy Note 3 Tap and Pay

I have a Galaxy Note 3 that I just updated to 4.4.4. I am trying to use the tap and pay feature on Google Wallet, however I do not have this functiona

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Cant receive mms messages from Iphone users on Verizon network

My best friend has Iphone with Verizon and everytime she attempts to send me a picture via text on my Samsung Galaxy S5, I get this message: One or mo

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

GPS problems with 4.4.4 Update

I have a Galaxy Note 3. Before the 4.4.4 update, whenever I had GPS/Location Services on, I could see a pinpoint icon in the upper left of screen. All

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

samsung gear s

samsung s5 active compatible with samsung gear s? I chatted with a Samsung rep and person said no and I see on att page that it's compatible. I'm a bi

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Update KitKat 4.4.4 Galaxy S4 Intelligence service error

Ever since I did the updat to KitKat 4.4.4, I now get an error that says, UNFORTUNATELY INTELLIGENCE SERVICE HAS STOPPED, when I restart my phone. I h

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

software update..

Hi there I have a att Samsung galaxy s4 goo phone.. and now I find out bout the new update released this month n I hit check for updates n it said Sof

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Samsung Galaxy S4 won't send sms text.

I have a Android Samsung Galaxy S4 Active and  I cannot send a simple sms text to anyone. When I try to send just a plain text with no pictures to jus

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

4.4.4 killed calendar on my note 3

After the OTA upgrade to 4.4.4 on my Note 3, Calendar has stopped working.  When I launch, it says "Unfortunately, Calendar has stopped."  I've cleare

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago