Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

S4 With 2 issues. Losing Network and Unable to detect SIM.

So I've done the resets, wipes, safemodes, etc........I've only had the phone Since Febuary and have had the Sim Issue for the past 3 months and the n

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

activate a galaxy note 3

I just bought a galaxy note 3 from a friend and i wanted to know how could i activate the phone

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Notifications of software updates

Does anyone know of a way to get notifications of the details of an update before it gets rolled out?

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

No SIM Card detected

My Galaxy  S4 has stared showing that no sim card was dected. Had it checked & they cleaned the sim card & contacts but the problem continues. What ot

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Samsung Galaxy S5 not able to view random MMS pictures from phones on other providers

This issue seems to be happening from users with iPhones.Phone is a brand new S5, running ATT service. I can get the picture, but it loads as a triang

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Galaxy S5 email set up

Just purschased galaxy s 5 over the weekend from Best Buy. Can't seem to get my email set up. I've compared against my S 3 & still can;t get it set up

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

SM-G900A (Samsung Galaxy S5 on AT&T)

As you can see in the attatched image, Android OS and Android System are killing my battery, as it has been doing since April... The fox for this? &n

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Car mode in lollipop?

Will car mode be restored when the galaxy s5 is updated with lollipop? It is a very useful function that worked wonderfully on my old s3. I just recen

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

After Android 4.4.4 update, Galaxy Note 3 GPS is terrible

After updating to the 4.4.4 OTA update, the GPS on my phone has been largely unusable.  This morning, for example, I drove an hour into work yet the p

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Want to switch carrier on promotional galaxy tab 3, can I?

Hello everyone, I got this tablet that they told me was going to be a 10" but I got a 7" and do not want it and am trying to get rid of it. A lot of t

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago