Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
Promos & trials

Promos & trials

Information on our latest HBO Max promotions & trials.

S
HBO Max with Fiber 1000 trial or free indefiinitely?

I have the internet fiber 1000 plan and it said free HBOMAX for 3 months so trying to cancel before it charges but saw someone mentioned it's free indefinitely as long as I have fiber 1000. Is that true? Or how do I cancel? Cannot find on att links

Questions

HBOMAX

I just signed up from Xfinity and I thought I would get one year of free HBO , I did`t get it.

Questions

Need to sync my AT&T account with HBO max

Need to know how I can sync my AT&T account with HBOmax to get it free.

Questions

Anyone actually get an hbo max deal?

When I check my account I always see that they have a deal for hbo max or a promo for it but when u check the price it is not a deal but the same price as if I went to hbo max without being a direct TV customer. It bothers me that they claim it is a deal/promo when the price is the exact same!!! Fal

Questions

HBO Max

Hey, sorry if this question has been answered before, I recently upgraded my plan to the AT&T Elite data plan and was wondering if the HBO Max that is included with the plan was a trial or if I just have HBO Max for my duration of my use of this plan. Sorry if the wording is wrong.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I redeem my HBO Max free trial?

I was sent a message about new programing, called HBO MAX. I was offered a free 3-month subscription. Then I must decide if I wanted to continue for a monthly fee of $14.99. However, I was billed $14.99 for the first month of usage. I then contacted Direct TV and was told that promotion was NOT avai

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

When I "Add” HBO Max it does not seem to register

I pressed the “Add” HBO Max button, but it does not seem to register. When I try to sign in on the HBO Max app with DirecTV, it does not work.

Questions

I keep getting signed up for HBO MAX once a week. Can someone help me stop this?

I keep getting signed up for hbo max atleast once a week. I keep calling to cancel. They do so. Then a week later it happens again. I tried changing my password and code with the same issue. Can anyone help me with this problem?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is HBO Max a permanent addon or a trial with ATT fiber?

Is HBO Max a trial that comes with ATT fiber, a limited time offer or a permanent add on to having ATT fiber?

Questions

Hbo max

I once had a code that would allow me a free 30 day trial for hbo max. I never used it Nd now I can't find one anywhere. Can I get a new code please?

Questions

HBO MAX 30 day trial

I switched from an older plan that gave me HBO MAX for free to the Unlimited Starter plan and I no longer have that benefit. However I may be eligible for a 30 day free trial Promo Code. Please help me. Thanks for your time.

Questions

Watch hbo on directv

If I have HBO MAX through att wireless unlimited elite should I also have HBO channels on my Directv receiver? At no charge?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.