Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Promos & trials

Promos & trials

Information on our latest HBO Max promotions & trials.

S
Did not get the promised one month HBO Max free trial!

I posted this previously, and in order to "assist" me, ATTHelp quickly turned my conversation private, and then proceeded to provide no further assist

Questions

Accepted Solution

hbo max

Is HBO Max a trial that comes with ATT fiber, a limited time offer or a permanent add on to having ATT fiber?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Is AT&T HBO a Scam!

I keep getting text messages from AT&T that my unlimited plan has HBO included at no additional cost. I tried to login using my AT&T account to HBO Ma

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I got an ATT text that my plan is elibgilbe for HBO Max

I got an ATT text that my plan is elibgilbe for HBO Max. I clicked the link in the text and cant connect to HBO or HBO Max

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

10 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

HBO MAX

I was sent a message about new programing, called HBO MAX. I was offered a free 3-month subscription. Then I must decide if I wanted to continue for a

posted 

18 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO max cost

I just want to know. I want to know if my att account allows me to get hbo max for free. Or is just free for 30 days. I was trying to sign up and it h

posted 

20 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 days ago

Questions

HBO Max 7 days, 30 days, or 3 months free

I keep reading conflicting information about how long HBO MAX is free for. I have Unlimited & More Plan. Also have DTV & Internet. On MyATT, It says I

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Questions

Is it included?

I received an email about HBO MAX included with my Unlimited internet, can anyone tell me if this true?Thank you.

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO Max

I pressed the “Add” HBO Max button, but it does not seem to register. When I try to sign in on the HBO Max app with DirecTV, it does not work.

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Questions

Misleading HBoMax

Spoke with Customer Service Through chat to inquire about HBOMax, was trying to find out if it was included in my current plan ATT Tv! Was informed th

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts