Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Plans & Features

Plans & Features

The AT&T PREPAID plans and add-ons that meet your need.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Activate an AT&T prepaid plan from Canada?

My country of residency is Canada. I am interested in finding our if I can actually activate a new AT&T prepaid plan before departing for the USA. AT&

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What happens when you don't recharge your prepaid plan?

What happens when you don't recharge your prepaid plan? I am going away for 6 or so months so I wont be recharging, and I wanted to make sure I am sti

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

When will my plan renew

This is prepaid ok iam in ky it says my plan will renew end of the day on March 3 2018 here it is 235 am on the 4th and it hasn't renewed what time do

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Refill Plans

If I add a 45.00 refill plan to my existing plan will the new plan take over before my existing plan ends

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

I accidentally changed my phone plan

I have a prepaid AT&T account. I was looking at changing my plan so I could add a line for my Mom. I accidentally changed my plan FROM the $65/mo unli

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Prepaid plan 10 cents a minute

I've been using this for a few years. I never use my telephone. Basically, I used to put in $25 for three months and have it in case of emergency. I f

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

At&t prepaid plans

I just purchased my refill for the month and noticed andother plan that I would rather have. Can I switch to that plan and just pay the difference or

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

$45 airtime with a new iphone

Hi all, Just purchased a new iPhone SE prepaid at bestbuy. I was supposed to get $45 airtime within an hour of activation as long as I use the new pho

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Prepaid Data Plan - Data Top Up

Hello - I have the prepaid device. I was on a 5GB $50 plan for the month. I used up all my data. Can I add another 5GB and start the next month early?

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why no service in Chia,Colombia?

I am trying to use my att prepaid go phone from the USA in Chia, Colombia but it shows "No service". I have over $100 US and plenty of time so I don't

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago