Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Plans & Features

Plans & Features

The AT&T PREPAID plans and add-ons that meet your need.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(4121)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

existing pre-paid wanting to buy a pre-paid different phone

I have a phone alcatel 5004R that I purchased and brought to pre-paid. Now I need a phone to run special diabetes app and I can buy through ATT pre-paid.  Do I cancel my existing pre-paid and then start over by purchasing a pre-paid phone on ATT?

Questions

International Travel Add On, No Data Access

Traveling in the Netherlands, which is a listed country for the Travel Add-on Plan. Only thing that is working for $35/7 days add-on, is texting. No calling, and no data access. Have Data Roaming turned on, and was told to turn off wifi calling, but still not working. The local cellular carrier is

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Change to service provider - offer an international service with two mobile numbers (HK/Germany), and only a dual SIM on a mobile.

Hi Sir, Just checking any service that you could offer - offer an international service (data, SMS, and Voice) with two mobile numbers (Hong Kong/Germany), and only a dual SIM on the mobile.  The current other SIM it is now used for US. Thanks.  My email: [email scrubbed]  and office number is (Edit

Questions

eSIM with Prepaid Plan...do I have to really wait for a piece of paper to be shipped?

Hi, I'd like to order the prepaid plan through AT&T, but when I select eSIM, it says I will be shipped a piece of a paper with a QR code on it to tell me how to activate it. This seems unnecessarily complicated. Is there any other way to get the instructions on how to activate the eSIM? I don't

Questions

Accepted Solution

Remove call diverts from the line…

I’ve been an AT&T prepaid customer for a while now and when I first got my line, I was able to speak to customer care and get the voicemail diverts removed from my line. When I was in the States last month, I got my line renumbered and as part of the re-number, diverts to the voicemail platform

Questions

Accepted Solution

Acct freeze. Int travel

I am traveling abroad for four months and want to know what my options are for putting my acct on hold.

Questions

Cell phone prepaid plan...

If I get a prepaid plan, is it linked to a new phone number or how can I get a new number along with the plan?

Questions

Brand New Credit

So I just moved in to the country and i only have Texas ID and own my bank account and I have never used credit before in my life  With this information and I able to get a phone plan for the brand new samsung s23? Like pay $100 a month for it?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Living Abroad

Hello, I am only in the US for 10 days every 2 months. I currently have a ATT Prepaid ($40) account. I like prepaid because I only pay it when I am in the US. However, I need to be able to receive text messages (OTP), when I am out of the country. How can I set my account to receive texts from the U

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Prepaid - International Travel Plus option not working

Hi, I did activate International Travel plus on my AT&T Prepaid account before traveling to India. Once I reached India, I cannot see any network connection in my phone. I tried all the options in the internet like roaming on, phone switch off-on, airplane mode reset, network reset settings etc

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

International Add On Not Working

I am currently in Vienna and bought the international add on yesterday for $35. I have no service still despite cycling the power on my phone multiple times.

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

NEW PLAN

Unlimited talk, text, and data

Get the essentials for a great price with Mexico & Canada included.

$40/mo.
After $10/mo. AutoPay discount. Reg. $50/mo.
Shop now
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.