Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Device Protection – Enroll Your Device or Learn How To File A Claim!

I have personally used AT&T Device Protection... twice within 6 months. Life happens don't wait until it's too late you get Device Protection or a case for that matter! Learn about AT&T's Device Protection below or file a claim.  If you are thinking, "I wish I would have enrolled when

Questions

(6159)
Trade In Boxes Never Received, FCC Complaint & (Edited per community guidelines) (Edited per community guidelines)

To AT&T: I upgraded 3 phones and never received the trade-in boxes. I kept calling and each time I got transferred to multiple departments over at least an hour's time. I keep a detailed log of every phone call, department, agent and supervisor I have spoken to, and their promises. After 11 m

Questions

$800 trade-in question - does cdma vs gsm matter on the trade-in?

So we have a few old samsung phones in a box and we wanted to see about doing the trade-in offer for the s22; one for my husband, one for me and one for our son. I was reading the fine print and it says "Phone number entered on the trade-in should match the phone number of device purchased. If diffe

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Link to upload ID

Where can I upload my ID to verify my identity? Didn’t receive any link for my trade in.

Questions

LABEL

I NEED TO KNOW WHERE TO GO TO PRINT BTRADE IN LABEL

Questions

Trade in program

I need shipping labels to return three phones as part of the trade in program. The AT&T website  https://www.att.com/wireless/return-policy/ suggests I call which I have (4) different times. 30-60 minutes per call. Each rep says to wait 7-10 days. I advise them I have 3 boxe

Questions

Suspicious activity and bad customer experience

We got charged 97 dollars out of nowhere for a hold on the phone to get shipped, so we closed the card, we then had to pay 103 for it to ship we were also told that we would get refunded when it gets shipped, we have called the att support # for sams club members and we have both had the same run ar

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

order status

why did my order status change from “we’re working on your order” to saying, “on hold” why did it change

Questions

sent trade in to the return address

I sent my trade in using the packaging inside the phone. Phone was returned to Pitney Bowes.  Called AT&T Mobility and was told there was nothing they could do and I would need to contact Pitney Bowes and somehow track down my phone.  I asked for a number to contact them and was told

Questions

iPhone 13 offers

Do the AT&T retail stores have the same offers as the online store on the IPhone 13? The online offer is $10 a month for 36 months on an Iphone13? Can I just go in the store and receive the same offer? Thank you!

Questions

How long does a phone number sit in cold storage?

Long story short, when my grandma got a new phone, she changed her phone number but failed to update any information and is now locked out of her media (mainly her email) because her 2SV's are being sent to a dead phone number. We've tried calling ATNT but they said it's been 2 months since the phon

Questions

Be the first to reply

(78)
Customer Service

When shopping for internet I wanted I wanted to make my home internet package was deleivered to the correct location. I spoke in the chat with an agent and specified many times I wanted my package shipped to a specific address and lord beholds she somehow ships it to the address I specified not to.

Questions

• Internet

Upgrade Reversal

Hello! I purchased an iPad Pro via the website on 11/21 using my upgrade. Within 30 mins of ordering, I cancelled it due and now as of today, it still has not been reversed. I am trying to actually do the purchase now and it is only allowing me to pay full price. I have spoke with various people

Questions

• Wireless

Restricted calls (phone numbers)

Calls from a county jail goes directly to voicemail. Does not ring on my end. How do I stop this?

Questions

• Wireless

Email read confirmation

Is the email read/delivered confirmation still available? I can't seem to find information about it anywhere.

Questions

• Email

Having to reset my password every time I try to access my email account

I get a message when I try to log into my email account on my laptop that there have been too many attempts to log into my account and I am locked out until I change my password. This started out happening every once and awhile but now it is happening just about every time I try to log into my email

Questions

• Email

Window 10

Since a month approximately window 10 has become incompatible with my account at.net. What are the solutions without downloading window 11?

Questions

• Email

Trending Accepted Solutions

(247)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Required to change email account

I still have sbcglobal.net for my email. I have been receiving emails the last few days (supposedly) from AT&T telling me that I have to change my email address by 11/14/22.  Is this a fraud? Hello, Thank you for being a valued AT&T Member. This is a final reminder 

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

att.net login

I've used @att.net for almost 30 years and Outlook 2003 for 20 years. Now I I can't receive mail on my desktop or phone. When I log into yahoo, currently, It loops back to the login page. there is no "not you" button on the log in page. all remedies found on google (ipconfig/flushdns, clear cookies,

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.