Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

R
Trade Phone Sent to Wrong Place

I received a new phone that required me to return the old phone for a credit. I shipped my old phone in the box the new phone came in using the label

Questions

New phone

I just bought this phone and got the number with it. Why is it not allowing people to call me it goes to some other person’s voicemail and I can’t tex

posted 

17 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

15 days ago

Questions

AT&T lost my trade-in phones

On 11/14/2019 I switched from Verizon (worst decision I ever made) to AT&T and activated 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 10+s. I did this online and was tradin

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Ibeats125 

15 days ago

Questions

Address for return

What is the address for the phone return in TN? I need to email the PO as they received my phone in system but it’s not going anywhere

posted 

24 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Jobenn1 

16 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Device Protection – Enroll Your Device or Learn How To File A Claim!

I have personally used AT&T Device Protection... twice within 6 months. Life happens don't wait until it's too late you get Device Protection or a

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Asterion13 

3 months ago

Questions

Installing a cell tower on my land

I've written twice since last July and can not get a response. I'm interested in putting a cell tower on my land. Please respond

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

pamelaroach 

16 days ago

Questions

Trade in credit question

I trade in iphone 7+ for iphone 12. I went back to the store to give the phone for trade in and my invoice is showing 0 credit. Shouldnt it show how m

posted 

17 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

17 days ago

Questions

Trade in credit not applied

On April 28, 2020 I went in to inquire about switching over from T-mobile to AT&T with the trade in your old phone promotion. I was told that my h

Questions

Confusing Trade-In process; was told to send phone to wrong address

After upgrading my phone, I contacted AT&T to find out how to send in my phone for the Trade-In. They gave me mailing label which I used to send i

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

fred_66 

17 days ago

Questions

Trade in phone, sent with return label

The new phone came with a return label, appeared to be the trade in label. I sent it in but went to the return warehouse instead. What do I do now.

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

fred_66 

17 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts