Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Device Protection – Enroll Your Device or Learn How To File A Claim!

I have personally used AT&T Device Protection... twice within 6 months. Life happens don't wait until it's too late you get Device Protection or a case for that matter! Learn about AT&T's Device Protection below or file a claim.  If you are thinking, "I wish I would have enrolled when

Questions

(6934)
Never received box to send old Verizon phone

Never received box to return 4 old Verizon phones. And I called and the rep said he would make sure we got the box and never did.  I am very frustrated.  

Questions

Missed the 30-Day Device Trade-In Window Due To Medical Emergency

My fiancé missed the trade-in window for her old phone due to a medical emergency. Her father has been battling cancer for the last year and was in-between rounds of treatment when they traded in her phone for a new one.She's on her father's family plan. From the AT&T website, they traded in her

Questions

Can i trade in my Iphone 12 for a new Iphone 12?

I’ve had my Iphone 12 for almost 3 years and it still works very good but my battery life is getting worse. Is there a way i could trade in my iphone 12 for a new iphone 12?

Questions

Story with AT&T customer support cast. "We can never resolve your issue. Please keep our call volume full!!!"

Let me start the funny story. AT&T cancelled my order for a new device due to lack of stock and restricting me to place another order. Now entered the great AT&T customer support into story. Customer support : You will be able to place another order successfully after 7 business days as your credit

Questions

Trade in for FirstNet

I have FirstNet through ATT. I have an iPhone 14 Pro that is on installment plan, but I got it on a Next Up trade in.  I don’t want to have to pay it off to get the iPhone 15 Pro.  I have an iPhone 13 that is not currently being used.   Could I use the 13 to trade in for an iPhone 15

Questions

Trade In Credit iPhone 15 Promo

Ordered a couple of iPhone 15 PM on OCT 01,2023 and received them on OCT 23,2024. During that time there was a promo going on for the iPhone 11 trade in of $830 credit. 3 iPhone 11 was traded in store on OCT 24, 2023. Looking over my bill I am only being credited $350 for those 3 lines of the iPhon

Questions

Official Solution

Closed

The ONLY Way to Solve your Trade-In Issues

TLDR: Do not call AT&T Customer Service or the Returns Department, they will not be able to help you. File an FCC complaint and you will be contacted by someone. https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us     Let me begin by saying that I have been an AT&T cellular customer since

Questions

Can I keep my number and go to another carrier, even though I'm on installment plans with AT&T?

I have been wanting to go back to my original carrier, (Cricket wireless). I originally got my number from cricket and transferred my number to at&t because cricket didn't have the Samsung galaxy 22s ultra. So, like the fool I was I went to at&t. Now they've been adding a twenty-dollar fee f

Questions

New phone transfer

I currently have an IPhone 14 Pro Max and planning to get a S24ultra. Since my IPhone doesn’t have a SIM card I’m assuming it’s an Esim how would I transfer that over to the Android? Would I need a QR code from At&T

Questions

Missing Package

I still have not received this iPhone. There was an issue with my building in locating it, i now believe it was stolen. Could I have more information on where to find it? FedEx closed the case for me. I’m so sorry for this disappointing message.😅  I was so excited! 😞

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.