Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

L
Upgrade and phone trade-in

I upgraded my Samsung S7 edge to a Pixel 5 and selected the trade in option. The pixel arrived and after a couple of days I went to ship out the old

Questions

Device delivered to incorrect address

I recently placed an order for a new device, and I accidentally had it delivered to an old address. FedEx tracking is showing a delivered status. What

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

leepee_12 

11 days ago

Questions

Not receiving updates for Samsung 9s

I have had my Samsung Galaxy S9 since August 2018 and I have NEVER received any updates for it. It is still showing Android version 8 and none of the

posted 

15 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

11 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to send trade-in phone back to AT&T

I received my new phone (online order, never visited a stored) and now need to send back the old one to get trade-in credit. Can I just use the pr

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Kelchiro 

11 days ago

Questions

How Do You Purchase a Phone???

Yesterday I wasted 1:15 of my life at the local AT&T store. I wanted two phones to replace a pair I had. Very simple - one of my phones is conside

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

11 days ago

Questions

Traded in pristine Galaxy S9+ and AT&T says it broken!

Just sent At&t my galaxy s9+ which was in pristine condition I mean excellent! They received it and the trade in website gives this description (S

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

iosvsandroid 

12 days ago

Questions

Sent trade in phone to wrong place please help.

I sent my trade in phone in the same box I got my new iPhone in. I figured the return label inside was for the old phone to go back to my parents hous

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

SButrym 

12 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

When I try to upgrade my son's iphone SE why do I get a technical error?

when I try to upgade my son's iphone SE, I go to the upgrade page, and click on his phone which says upgrade eligible...but then I get a technical err

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a month ago

Questions

Trade in Promotion and ATT Stole my phone

This seems to be an ongoing issue with ATT. I have called 6 times and chatting more than I can count.  They did not give any value to my phone a

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

jjmama 

13 days ago

Questions

beware of scammers- Smart Circle Retail- an ATT&T authorized reseller

I was approached by a salesman in BJs club who was representing ATT wireless. He had a promotion and I signed up. Typical with any wireless sign-up,

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

ceb2772 

13 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts