Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

S
Upgrade keeps getting cancelled

I tried to upgrade one of our lines and it got cancelled because they couldn't verify it was me making the upgrade. I was instructed in the email to g

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

SIM card

I purchased a new iPhone 12 at an ATT store. I followed instructions on transferring data from old iPhone to new. Do I transfer the SIM card from the

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carolgem 

8 days ago

Questions

Not eligible for an installment plan upgrade

I was trying to upgrade my old cellphone. I have four lines under my account and all devices have paid off. For some reason, other three lines are eli

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

JPercopo 

9 days ago

Questions

Sent Trade-In Phone to the wrong warehouse

I ordered a new iPhone 11 Pro and sent in my old one for the $300 trade-in bill credit with the current promotion. I sent the old phone back in the sa

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

Hperotti 

9 days ago

Questions

Early upgrade while in BOGO promo--the 2nd line will switch to my phone once I activate the new phone

Some backstory: My husband didn't take care of his phone (cracked it) and you can only see 1/3rd of his phone screen. It needs to be replaced. Mine is

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

9 days ago

Questions

Att cancelled my order

I have tried order upgrades for iPhone 12 pros for two lines. Each times it’s cancelled saying they couldn’t verify it was me ordering them. I’m an at

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

9 days ago

Questions

Confusing Trade-In process; was told to send phone to wrong address

After upgrading my phone, I contacted AT&T to find out how to send in my phone for the Trade-In. They gave me mailing label which I used to send i

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Timglove 

12 days ago

Questions

Sent trade in to wrong address

I accidentally sent my trade in to the address you would return your phone if you didn’t like it (14 day policy). I have no idea what to do ?!

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Huey45 

2 months ago

Questions

iphone upgrade was supposed to be delivered on the 13th, but still has yet to ship

we upgraded to iphone 11s recently, and 2 of the 3 we ordered were delivered on time. however, the remaining phone hasnt even been received by fedex y

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

drk1885 

9 days ago

Questions

Trade-in phone lost with USPS

I traded in my old iPhone through the label provided by ATT. But looks like it's lost by USPS, as the shipping status hasn't been updated for like a w

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

hanssong6558 

9 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts