Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

R
Trade In Scam

DO NOT TRADE YOUR PHONE IN WITH AT&T!! Every step in the trade in program is only to benefit AT&T and not the customer.   I traded in

Questions

ACCIDENTALLY DONATED VALUE OF PHONE TO MILITARY FOR TRADE IN INSTEAD OF APPLYING TO ACCOUNT

Hello, While using the promocode TRADEINOFFER20 and trading in my iPhone, I selected the "donate to military" check box.  I didn't catch this

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 days ago

Questions

Trade in promotion NOT honored. ATT claims I sent in wrong phone model but will not confirm what I agreed to send. Message says "TBD"

I recently got engaged and wanted to add my now fiancée's phone line to my ATT plan. She was previously part of a family plan on T-Mobile. I timed thi

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

shlal 

4 days ago

Questions

Trade-in still in transit after 25 days?

I sent 2 iPhone 8s back to AT&T that are supposed to give me an $800 credit for each. The USPS tracking shows it is still in transit?  I fee

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Mdunyak 

5 days ago

Questions

att homebase

I have an important message on the Homebase according to the blinking important symbol, but if I try to connect to AT&T Home Base it will not conn

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

5 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Trade in eligibility with a minor chip at the bottom of the screen

Hello, I just got my new iPhone 12 Pro Max and plan to trade in my iPhone X. Now that I removed the screen protector I realize there’s a very smal

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

denimarkovic 

5 days ago

Questions

Contact delivery service is terrible

I ordered an upgraded cellphone. I was forced to use help contact delivery as it didn’t allow for any other option. They scheduled an appointment pret

Questions

Upgrading Phone as a Gift

I want to upgrade one of the phones on my plan as a Christmas gift. Will the recipient be alerted to the purchase in any way? For example, will they r

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

5 days ago

Questions

Trade in issues

Hello - I am hoping someone else has encountered my particular situation and can advise on what I should do. I purchased a brand new phone. When I rec

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

6 days ago

Questions

Trade in packaging issue.

I got the Note 20 Ultra under the 1000 dollar credit program for trade in. My new phone arrived on August 18th (verifiable by ATT provided tracking.)

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

gifford1185 

6 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts