Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

transfer number

I have a prepaid basic phone for my mom. And I want to get her a smartphone for Christmas but I don't want her to know and I was w i wondering if I ca

Questions

Can I upgrade if I repair my screen?

I have a AT&T next plan, And have no insurance and my screen cracks but I repair it would I still be able to get a upgrade?

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

GeekBoy 

6 years ago

Questions

early contract renewal

with consumer cellular offering an Iphone 5 or 6 with some down and 20 installments on your monthly bill...you also design your plan and no contract .

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

GeekBoy 

6 years ago

Questions

AT&T Trade-in Program

I wanted to trade in my HTC One online, but the options weren't really specific. I have a small scratch near the bottom part of my phone. Would I have

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

GeekBoy 

6 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

upgrade

If I live in Louisiana and want to upgrade my phone in another state can I keep my original number?

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

pauline5145 

6 years ago

Questions

Upgrading phone via Amazon with old plan and a company discount

I am eligible for an upgrade and have my eye on the new Moto X.  AT&T's site has it for $99, but Amazon has it for $0.01.  I'm tempted to upgrade thro

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDmitriyCM 

6 years ago

Questions

How long can I wait to activate a new iPhone?

I bought two new iPhones for my children's Christmas presents. How long can I wait to activate them?

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Go_Redhawks 

6 years ago

Questions

4 lines for 10 gigs family plan and want to upgrade my iphone to iphone 6 plus

To anyone for advice. I am currently in a family plan 10Gig for 4 lines. The plan is fine. My iphone 4 is entitled to an upgrade. Is it possible for m

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

6 years ago

Questions

AT&T NEXT

I got my galaxy s5 active with At&t Next the begining of Oct.2014 an i want to trade in for the Iphone 6. I had an Iphone before the galaxy and i real

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

kdfederer 

6 years ago

Questions

Switching

If I Have An iPhone 4s Can I Upgrade To Another iPhone If I Am On A Plan With 4 People ? I make Monthly payments on the iPhone I got now help me pleas

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

6 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts