Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

Will the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (or Note 4) get upgraded to Android 5.0? When?

Will the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (or Note 4) get upgraded to Android 5.0? When?  From AT&T or Samsung?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Switching to Next from 2 Year

Hi, I am thinking of switching to Next in order to get an iPhone 6+.  I have an iPhone 5s I got through AT&T one year ago on a 24 month contract (non

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

gbshuler1 

5 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Moto G LTE

I am thinking of ordering a Motorola Moto G LTE and paying the no contract price to have this phone as a replacement phone for my Rugby Smart. Since i

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

stclair49 

6 years ago

Questions

Wireless orders

I am so dissapointed with my wireless order. I have talked to many CS reps and the anwsers I get are not promissing. I ordered two Samsung S5's and a

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDmitriyCM 

6 years ago

Questions

Will the upcoming Xperia z3v work on ATT if it is unlocked?

I am wanting to get an Xperia Z3. We got an upgrade through a tablet device on verizon but my number is here with att. Will it be possible to unlock t

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

5 years ago

Questions

Phone

I paid my big bill and had my AT&T turned off, because we had to move to my Aunt's place, because our home is no longer able to live in.  Need my phon

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ivey195072 

6 years ago

Questions

Moto X 2nd Gen 32gb on Next plan?

Is the Moto X 2nd Gen 32gb going to be available on the Next plan? It's the phone I want, but I can't really afford to buy it for full price right now

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

wolversheen 

6 years ago

Questions

Trying to upgrade. Constant error message.

This is the message "Unfortunately, we cannot process your request now. Please try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience." I have been tryin

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDmitriyCM 

6 years ago

Questions

Upgrade phone but still keep it?

I am on the Family Talk Nation 550 Rollover. I have two Galaxy S4 smartphones and an LG clam shell brought over from TMO 18 months ago. It is the only

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

6 years ago

Questions

Old Number On New Phone?

Hey guys, I have an odd problem. I currently have Verizon and the service is just awful, so I want to switch over to AT&T. The problem is that my curr

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDmitriyCM 

6 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts