Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

At&t activation dates in georgia

I was wondering if anyone had any specific dates for activation for the transition from alltel to At&t. Please don't respond with any of the Q1 - 2015

Questions

Upgrade to iPhone 6+ and add new line to account, purchase Samsung galaxy S5...best way to do this?

I currently have an iPhone 5 on a single line plan with AT&T(the old unlimited data plan).I now want to upgrade to the iPhone 6+ and also add a line o

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

6 years ago

Questions

Galaxy s5 or iPhone 6

I'm considering upgrading to Galaxy s5, currently have iphone 5. I have read the reviews and am leaning towards the change. Anyone been there and done

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

bizhui 

6 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Upgrading iPhone, what about voice?

I tried searching for an answer (really!) but couldn't quite find what I was looking for.  I wanted to upgrade my old iphone 4 (64GB) to a 6+ (128GB)

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

6 years ago

Questions

Upgrade with Next, new 2 year contract, or Straight Talk?

I have been with AT&T since 2005. My current 2 year contract ends today. The phone I am considering buying is the Note Edge. I am comparing the total

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

GeekBoy 

6 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Question: Att upgrade Att next + keep old phone as new line

I have an iPhone 5 on 2 yr contract that is eligible for Att next upgrade(2 yr contract ending this month end28th) I want to know if I upgrade it usin

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

6 years ago

Questions

about upgrading

We switch to at-t January last year.. I want to upgrade a new phone..am I eligible for upgrading? If I am, how much do I need to pay for a new phone?T

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

deenalove08 

6 years ago

Questions

No discount on Family Data Plan

I have been with AT&T for many years. I started with 4 Galaxy S3 cell phones on our Family Share Plan. When I first had a Family Data Plan was when ea

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

grandpa09 

6 years ago

Questions

Only one line is eligible for a 2 year upgrade?

So I'd like to upgrade of my lines, but it's saying "This device is not eligible for an upgrade". In fact, it's saying that for 3 out of 4 lines. The

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDmitriyCM 

6 years ago

Questions

Want to switch back to Iphone immediately!

Hey all, So I just upgraded to a new phone about a month ago and got the HTC One, with no contract, but I can't stand it. I want to know how I can can

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

bizhui 

6 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts