Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

Android updated but still 4.4.4

My phone (Galaxy s5 G900A) just took an android upgrade today but the version is 4.4.4?  Why not 5.0?  The absence of some of the features in 5.0 limi

Questions

LG G3 will not upgrade to lollipop

I have been trying to upgrade my phone to lollipop but the status keeps reading "no updates available at this time". The model is an LG3 ..D850. I wen

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTMobilityCare 

6 y ago

Questions

AT&T Next Trade-In and Upgrade

I am trying to pre-order the Galaxy S6 Edge and I want to pay the remaining 1 installment and trade in my current device. When I click pre-order, it s

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

6 y ago

Questions

Changing ROM

Hello, Can you unlock my phone so I can change my ROM to my country's, because I'm not from USA. But now I can't change my phones ROM, because it's lo

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Renerk 

6 y ago

Questions

JZO54K.I727UCNJ1 Update for SGH-l727

Why can I not get this update. Mine shows l727UCMC1 and says no update available.  But AT&T release one Nov. 2014   http://www.att.com/esupport/articl

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTMobilityCare 

6 y ago

Questions

UPGRADE/TRADE IN S4

I am wanting a new phone and I want to the S6 Edge but my upgrade is still not until around like the end of October. How much do you think it would co

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Anonymous 

6 y ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Bought phone from overseas before knowing if it will work. Need some knowledge here

So, without trying to attract the, "Well, that was dumb," statements, let me just say, "Yes, I know." Anyway, stupidity aside, I contacted the seller

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Bradyz13 

6 y ago

Questions

At&t software update

Am using galaxy note 3 At&t. I wanned to update it but I was unable to. It also restarts itself again and again when the screen times out. So is there

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

yussufey 

6 y ago

Questions

lollipop update outside us

I was gifted with at&t LG g3 by my friend and have been using it outside US for sometime now. But I Ann unable to get lollipop update. Can you guys te

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

skyhawkafm 

6 y ago

Questions

Where are the HTC one M8 updates?

How come At&T are so late on updating HTC one M8 phones? It is annoying that others have the lollipop already. and it said that the HTC eye experience

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

pismo7 

6 y ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts