Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

Upgrade and renew 2 year contract

My 2-year contranct has ended and i want to renew it. I also want to upgrade my smartphone to Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and 1 free phone, also i want to c

Questions

next payoff

I just did an early payoff(full) of my phone on next. If I'm on the value plan will I still get the $15 off or will the line go up to the $60 now inst

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

logo412 

6 years ago

Questions

New add a line - sales experience.

I apologise if this is going to be long post: I have called AT&T yesterday around 4:37 PM to inquire adding a new line to my existing familiy share pl

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

guangzl1 

6 years ago

Questions

Going from contract to AT&T next - what happens to my current phone?

Hello everyone, I'm currently about 14 months into a 2 year contract. I'm looking into going onto the AT&T Next plan, which the website says I'm eligi

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

GeekBoy 

6 years ago

Questions

You may not want to upgrade/renew contract if you have the 10GB shared plan

I am on a family plan with my wife's family, and learlier this year, we took advantage of the $25 credit/line for 10GB shared plan. It was a big savin

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

oldphone123 

6 years ago

Questions

Next upgrade billing

Am I correct in my assumption.  Under the Next plan, you pay $25 a month for 20 months to pay off the phone and then it's your phone free and clear? 

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

loganic 

6 years ago

Questions

Next exchange policy question

I spoke to someone on the phone through customer service and was told that I could exchange my phone... Here is my dilemma and question though since I

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

jahall05 

6 years ago

Questions

Question about Next program

okay, I have a question. If I pay off my phone in full (Samsung galaxy S4) can I cancel my At&t service?. if I decide to do so. I think I have $511.00

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

guangzl1 

6 years ago

Questions

Upgrade phone prices

I have 4 phones on the 10GB  mobile share plan. One of the 4 phones is long out of contract. When I go to the AT&T site, I can see that a no-contract

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

loganic 

6 years ago

Questions

Upgrading phone while suspended

My att wireless acount is on suspension yet i would like to upgrade my phone is this at all possible.   The suspension is because i am on vacation and

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

loganic 

6 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts