Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

V
Water damage

Hello my name is Vivian Green. I recently dropped my phone in a river. It was in the water for atleast 1-2 seconds, but it’s been about 5 days since t

Questions

sms through computer

I prefer to type my text messages on a full computer keyboard, if that's possible. How can I send an sms message to a mobile phone using a laptop of d

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

Questions

Payoff amount on iPhone 7

Wondering if I have paid off the iPhone 7 I had on my account or if i still owe on it, and what the payoff would be.

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

Questions

Phone Authentication Code - Always a birthday?

Trying to reset PIN so that I know the PIN and can have the phone number ported to a new device.    Boss does not know PIN or authentication code for

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Grace period?

I recently got the note 10 5g Saturday. And upon seeing that I have to be able to use micro SD cards for work and all. The 10 does not support the sd

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 days ago

Questions

Сервис по разблокировке

Больше 2 недель сервис выдает сообщение после ввода имей что на сайте проблемы с сетью.

Questions

Trying to buy new phone

Hi I am trying to purchase the iPhone 11 pro. When I click on continue at the end of the page it asks me if I want to upgrade my device or start a new

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

E-mail notice that my NOKIA LUMIA 1020 phones will stop working

I received a fearful e-mail a couple of days ago saying that my NOKIA LUMIA 1020 phones would not be compatible once 3G went away, which according to

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

Questions

Upgrade

It’s saying that I am eligible to upgrade my phone but it say that I have to pay full price

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

Questions

Trade in program

Hello !! I did the trade in program . I didn’t realize that I had to send the phone back in the box the new one came in until I threw it away . How do

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts