Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

Smartphone upgrade

1. I've been with AT&T about 7 years. My 2 yr contract ends April 28th. I want to upgrade to Galaxie S6 when it comes out on April 10. They won't let

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Android updated but still 4.4.4

My phone (Galaxy s5 G900A) just took an android upgrade today but the version is 4.4.4?  Why not 5.0?  The absence of some of the features in 5.0 limi

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

LG G3 will not upgrade to lollipop

I have been trying to upgrade my phone to lollipop but the status keeps reading "no updates available at this time". The model is an LG3 ..D850. I wen

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

AT&T Next Trade-In and Upgrade

I am trying to pre-order the Galaxy S6 Edge and I want to pay the remaining 1 installment and trade in my current device. When I click pre-order, it s

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Changing ROM

Hello, Can you unlock my phone so I can change my ROM to my country's, because I'm not from USA. But now I can't change my phones ROM, because it's lo

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

JZO54K.I727UCNJ1 Update for SGH-l727

Why can I not get this update. Mine shows l727UCMC1 and says no update available.  But AT&T release one Nov. 2014   http://www.att.com/esupport/articl

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

UPGRADE/TRADE IN S4

I am wanting a new phone and I want to the S6 Edge but my upgrade is still not until around like the end of October. How much do you think it would co

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Bought phone from overseas before knowing if it will work. Need some knowledge here

So, without trying to attract the, "Well, that was dumb," statements, let me just say, "Yes, I know." Anyway, stupidity aside, I contacted the seller

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

At&t software update

Am using galaxy note 3 At&t. I wanned to update it but I was unable to. It also restarts itself again and again when the screen times out. So is there

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

lollipop update outside us

I was gifted with at&t LG g3 by my friend and have been using it outside US for sometime now. But I Ann unable to get lollipop update. Can you guys te

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago