Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

How can I activate my old SIM card?

I had to ship my Apple iPhone 5S back to Apple so that they can send me a replacement. I had purchased the device at full price only for 4 months ago,

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Upgrade question

Hey everyone,In was wondering if anyone could help me out on something pertaining to my NEXT plan. I understand that your phone needs to be in good wo

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Coverage Booster

Is there a device that can be used to boost cell service WITHOUT using an internet connection??Don't have internet, never neded it because I had decen

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Upgrading online on Next

I was curious about buying a Moto X online to try out and use as a backup phone as mine has been in the shop for 5 days.  I wanted to design my own, a

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

IPhone 5s to LG Expression 395

I would like to switch my phone over from the iPhone 5s to the LG Expression 395. I have done some research and found that to switch a phone you just

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Can you trade in on a Next Plan?

Somewhere on the AT&T site they estimated they'd give md $85 on a trade, does that mean they'll take $85 off the overpriced Next Plan Phones?  Or do I

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Customer Service Problems

I have been a loyal AT&T customer for awhile and have always said what great customer service it has. Whenever I've had a problem it was resolved quic

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Replacement SIM Card

I have an AT&T pay as you go SIM standard size SIM card that has been used in an old unlocked phone for several years.  The SIM card was damaged accid

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Problems After Latest OS Upgrade for iPhone 4s

My iPhone 4s is whacked after the last OS upgrade! Like all upgrades...click install...hello? And, it hasn't worked the same since then. I changed not

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Want to give my wife my Samsung S3

I currently have a Samsung S3. I want to upgrade to the S5 and transfer my S3 to my wife. I am thinking of going with the shared data plan. Right now

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…