Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

Upgrade available first of October...

My wife's phone says that the contract is up the first of October, so it isn't eligible for a contract upgrade until then, is there any wiggle room on

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Not eligible for NEXT because I brought my own device to mobile share?

I was a loyal Verizon Wireless customer and moved to AT&T less than a month ago to take part in the NEXT plan once the Galaxy Note 4 was released. I a

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Expected Ship Date: Pending Confirmation

Can AT&T confirm what this means: Expected Ship Date: Pending Confirmation  This has been under my account for a number of hours after ordering an iPh

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Can I upgrade on 10/1 if eligible on 10/30?

I was just reading all the questions and answers, and I read that you can upgrade early if it is within the same month that you are eligible. So I wil

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why is it so much to upgrade?

I had no idea that when I finally upgraded after 5 years that I would be charged 25.00 per month more if I didn't pay over 600 for a phone.  I thought

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Overnight Next Business Day

Apparently, overnight shipping/ next business day in the minds of the AT&T powers that be means in a few days...maybe. I ordered my Moto X on 9/16/14

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

activating iphone 6 on another line

So I did a shared upgrade--used my mom's upgrade eligibility to order the phone via Apple. How do i activate the phone on my line without deactivating

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Will NEXT accept a trade-in if it was replaced by 3rd party insurance?

Ok... so i'm thinking about which insurance i plan to purchase for my iphone 6+.  I've always loved Squaretrade for every other device i own, but i've

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

I got cheated.

I was cheated.

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Extremely Dissatisfied with AT&T

I've been a customer for 21 years, pretty much every one of those with mulitiple lines. I've had five lines for the past few years. I pay AT&T every m

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…