AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Device Protection – Enroll Your Device or Learn How To File A Claim!

I have personally used AT&T Device Protection... twice within 6 months. Life happens don't wait until it's too late you get Device Protection or a case for that matter! Learn about AT&T's Device Protection below or file a claim.  If you are thinking, "I wish I would have enrolled when

Questions

(6176)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Link to Upload ID When Upgrading Phone

I received an email but where can I find the link to upload my ID to verify my identity? There is only an Order # link in the email which only takes me to a page telling me my order is on hold until you receive my ID but no link to upload the ID. Can you please provide the link. I am unable to

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need help understanding billing credits

I'm interested in upgrading my phone. I currently have an iPhone SE (old, old generation...), paid off several years ago, and saw through my account that I am eligible for an upgrade.  Clicked on the link to check out options, and I see an iPhone 13 listed for $5.00 per month for 36 months...a

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Health Care discount RT

Does the health care discount apply to Radiologic Technologists?

Questions

Upgrade without Wife and Daughter being notified?

I want to upgrade my wife's and daughters Iphone's for Xmas, but I don't want them to get notified (Text, etc.). Can I do this online without them being notified?  Should I go into a store and do it?

Questions

Why can’t i decline protection plan when upgrading

ATT won’t let me bypass the protection option if i choose to decline it. It pops up a warning about how i only have 30 days to enroll… but won’t let me choose the decline option.  Only when i choose one of the protection package does it let me go through.  That is so wrong

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Iphone 6s unlock denied because "your phone's IMEI doesn't match a phone that is compatible with att network"

I am trying to unlock my iPhone 6s from att. I submitted my unlock form on their website but was instantly denied because my phone's IMEI doesn't match a phone that is compatible with att network. I was using att on red pocket before trying to switch to Verizon. I called them up but could not get an

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

TRADE IN EMAIL ASKING FOR LOCATION IDENTIFIER

I received the email with instructions on printing a label - I get to the "location identifier" what is that please? Or how do I find out what that is? I can’t print the return label without it. 

Questions

AT&T porting wireless service is not working

AT&T tried porting 4 numbers from T mobile to AT&T network but their service is not working properly on OnePlus phones and now they are not working to resolve at all. I spent 2 days just explaining the problem and no-one cares. AT&T is Worst service. I am regretting I left T mobile servi

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sim card options

I want to know the prices for sim cards.

Questions

Early Upgrade Next Up - return - USPS tracking says "Delivered to Agent"

I paid for the AT&T NextUp service which at the time was $5/mo in which you can then change your current phone to another one (mine was an iPhone SE 2020- 2nd gen which I upgraded to the iPhone 13 mini). In Aug, I ordered and received the mini in the mail. Then in Sep before the 30-day deadline,

Questions

Be the first to reply

(241)
Activated but still can’t text nor call

I transferred my service from Sprint to AT&T, bought 2 new phones from AT&T and transferred all of my information from old phone to new phones. I couldn’t get them to activate so I went back to where I bought them, they sent me to an AT&T store after 2 hours they finally got them activat

Questions

• Wireless

Iphone 14 blacklisted

I brought an iPhone 14 through Facebook market turns out that it's black listed. I need help to unlock it email me [email scrubbed] or text me 4752279612

Questions

• Email

OVER CHARGE

I’ve been a customer for about 4 years and every year around the same time my bill doubles or triples and it happens constantly. EVERY associate I’ve talked to in person or on the phones says the same thing “i have no clue why this would be happening” then it goes away but comes back a few months la

Questions

• Wireless

College Project: Cluster Data / Heat Map Request

I am a college student doing research for my Capstone Project. I am trying to analyze attendance during an event that has negatively affected the profits of the event because users cannot use apps like Square. I was wondering if there was if T-Mobile could assist me in showing population density of

Questions

• Wireless

Verification Code Going to Wrong Number

When I request a verification code it’s being sent to my niece’s number in Connecticut instead of to mine in California. I’ve called the support number listed and they weren’t able to help me at all. Can anyone please help me. Thanks!

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(470)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Set Up Password Recovery Options

I get emails and reminders when having to sign in via browser to Set Up Password Recovery Options. I live outside US and recovery via ATT normal means is impossible since they only accept US phone numbers. Any other way?

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Having to reset my password every time I try to access my email account

I get a message when I try to log into my email account on my laptop that there have been too many attempts to log into my account and I am locked out until I change my password. This started out happening every once and awhile but now it is happening just about every time I try to log into my email

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.