Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

F
Haven't Received My Trade In Promotion Credit

This is crazy, I'm having the same problem, I feel they are scamming us out of our phones & don't want to pay us for it. They said mine went to an

Questions

Accepted Solution

Trade In Phone Stolen By AT&T

Hello, I agreed to AT&T trade in program when I upgraded my phone in June. I was told to mail my trade in device back in the box there new device

posted 

8 m ago

• 

Last response by 

markjl 

16 h ago

Questions

returned phone status?

I had recently ordered the new iPhone online for my upgrade, told the agent that I wanted 128GB instead of 64GB he said ok so that was what I ordered

Questions

Sent Trade-In Phone to the wrong warehouse

I ordered a new iPhone 11 Pro and sent in my old one for the $300 trade-in bill credit with the current promotion. I sent the old phone back in the sa

posted 

1 y ago

• 

Last response by 

FranchonMizFine 

17 h ago

Questions

beware of scammers- Smart Circle Retail- an ATT&T authorized reseller

I was approached by a salesman in BJs club who was representing ATT wireless. He had a promotion and I signed up. Typical with any wireless sign-up,

posted 

1 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Jaydock 

18 h ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Offer for free iPhone 11 for filling out AT&T survey - pay only $1 shipping

I received the following text msg. The link sent me into a short survey with official AT&T logo, etc., which I completed. I then provided my credit ca

posted 

10 m ago

• 

Last response by 

skeeterintexas 

20 h ago

Questions

Trade In Status

How can I check the status on a trade in? I bought an iPhone 12 on November 18th and returned my device shortly after, but I can't find anywhere on th

posted 

4 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Wwagie 

1 d ago

Questions

FRAUDULENT TRADE IN SCAM

Just received my 35$ gift card instead of my 1000$ credit (new phone price) I was told the screen had a chip, maybe damaged in shipping...yea, BULL!

posted 

5 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Will_Mont 

2 d ago

Questions

Broken, inaccessible S10 Phone

So I've been dealing with this for about a week and a half now.. My Galaxy s10 broke a while back (dropped it and the screen cracked), but this time t

posted 

2 d ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

2 d ago

Questions

Change what device I want to trade in.

Hi, When ordering a new iPhone 12 upgrade, to receive the current promotion of $700 credit I chose an iPhone XS to trade in. However, I noticed my

posted 

2 d ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 d ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts