Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

B
Trade in

How long does it take to receive the packaging to return my phone that I'm using for a trade in?

Questions

Sent trade in phone to wrong address

Just got a Note 20 and did the trade in for the promotion and sent it to the wrong address due to it was the address AT&T provided to me. About a

posted 

23 days ago

• 

Last response by 

HCarnefix 

a day ago

Questions

My wife sent trade in phone with the return label from new IPhone - I havent got a refund in 5 months

My wife sent trade in phone with the return label from new IPhone - I havent got a refund in 5 months. I've called 611 numbers and they said they esca

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

sunilvienna 

a day ago

Questions

Do I need updated SIM card for iPhone 12 pro

Just set up new iPhone 12 pro from my old iPhone 8. Under cellular in settings, I cannot get 5G to show up as option.  I read where I may need

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Trade-in Program

I received my iPhone 12 a few days ago. I was returning an iPhone Xs, max value of $800 as part of the trade in program.  I sent in my iPhone Xs

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

lsorice 

a day ago

Questions

Need a credit check

I want my credit checked through online so I can know how much down payment and pick up curbside or get it ordered to my house but it’s telling that t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Switch device before payments are finished?

I’m considering buying an iPhone 12 Pro and just paying for it in full. Through AT&T, I still have payments owed on my iPhone XS. Am I able to

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

jsd10923 

a day ago

Questions

How is it okay that att lies to their customers

I did a trade in and opened a new line so I could get the $1000 off of the newest Samsung note. I mailed in the trade in in the package they sent me t

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Tabstays 

a day ago

Questions

Why does AT&T lie about device trade ins and have false advertisement

I decided to send my old device in the AT&T because they stated I could get credit for the old device, and once they receive the device they isssue pa

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Tabstays 

a day ago

Questions

Sent Trade-In Phone to the wrong warehouse

I ordered a new iPhone 11 Pro and sent in my old one for the $300 trade-in bill credit with the current promotion. I sent the old phone back in the sa

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

Isacc619 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts