Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

N
Can't unlock paid off phone

I paid off my installment plan earlier so that I can unlock my phone and use it for travel(it was almost a year ago but we weren't traveling much in 2

Questions

Error when trying to purchase new phone

Trying to get the Galaxy 20 FE and whenever I hit the pay $10/month it makes you sign in again and when you sign back in it just redirects itself back

Questions

Accepted Solution

Note20 Ultra 512GB

Im a AT&T wireless customer wanting to upgrade to a Note 20 Ultra 512 GB. This should be a very simple task considering it's the Flagship phone &a

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

a day ago

Questions

Don’t buy from Sam’s Clubs

Walked into a Sam’s club and sales rep asked what I paid for cell service, I said just under 200 for 4 phones. He said, what if I can get you 4 new iP

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

a day ago

Questions

Return old phones to obtain promotional pricng

I got 2 new iPhone 11’s last week. I was told I could send my iPhone 6 and iPhone 7 to ATT and I could purchase these for $5 each per month but I was

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Ldduke 

2 days ago

Questions

plan change with phone upgrade promotion

I recently traded in my iPhone X for an iPhone 12 Pro due to the promotion that was being advertised. The cost of the new phone was $36.67 X 30 instal

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

2 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Shipped my 4 trade ins using the return labels that came with new phone

I unknowingly used the return labels from my new phones and shipped my trade ins back. I have called AT&T 12 times and waited hours on hold and so

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

LeslieKirk 

3 days ago

Questions

Trade in device label

I purchased a new phone that was eligible for upgrade. I still have not received the label to return my iPhone 7 for bill credits.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 days ago

Questions

Horrible Customer Service

You provided us with a promo of a free phone. Then mid promo of installments, you decide to take away the promo and tell us we should never have been

Questions

Store Customer Service Complain at Two locations in Lafayette, LA

How do you report a AT&T store for refusing to help and simply saying, "You can do this online," or "Did you call the 1800 number?" The store was

posted 

3 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts