Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

Trade in shipping

Hello,I recently traded in my S9 for an S10 and I still currently have my S10. They are supposed to be shipping me the materials to send it back withi

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

New Phone Purchase Between Two Different AT&T Accounts

I'm trying to purchase a new phone for my Dad as a gift (surprise) through my personal AT&T account. However, my Dad's existing phone line is associat

Transferred my SIM to a new iPhone and now my account is suspended/locked

So I had an iPhone 6 and bought a new iPhone XS Max from a seller on eBay that had a lot of phones from an AT&T corporate account That were never act

Airpods missing from order..but listed on packing slip

My husband and I just upgraded our phones. I got a phone and a case, he got a phone and airpods. The box arrived with his phone first. The box contain

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

How to upgrade the FW of LG V40

I have an AT&T LG V40, but I am in China now. I can not upgrade the FW by FOTA. What can I do ?

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Upgrade Fee question

I received messages from ATT that I am eligible for upgrade on 2 of my lines. I was considering purchasing 2 new cell phones to upgrade these lines, b

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Issue with my installment payoff

I paid off my iphone installment off early. I logged in to my account and paid the amount it told me to satisfy the installment agreement which is $24

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

"Looks like your IMEI and phone number don't match. Check your info and try again"

My friend gives me the iPhone XS Max, A1921. I am trying to unlock my iPhone Xs. It is paid off (no further payments due on the installment plan)It is

posted 

a day ago

Upgraded to iPhone SE 2020 for two phones, Why didn't they come with SIM cards?

I upgraded two phone numbers on pre-existing AT&T account to the newer iPhone SE 2020. Why didn't they come with SIM cards to activate the phones?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Upgrade options

I've had the same phone for many years and consider myself to be a very good customer. Sales tried to offer me a 2nd line promotion which makes no sen

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago