Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Other

Other

Additional DL questions or concerns.

Communication error. DLC lights off

I bought a house and it came with digital life. Previous owners canceled service and I was using it as local alarm. (Chimes, smoke sensors, open/close

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

5 months ago

+6 months waiting on a replacement battery

Started getting the low battery chirp in Feb 2019. Tried ordering replacement battery through the Digital Life App to no avail. Called DL next and was

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

5 months ago

Moving...on

I decided to go another direction with my home security.  I called to get the service disconnected and had the most frustration experience I’ve ever h

posted 

5 months ago

Locally arm my home without monitoring

For personal reasons, we decided to cancel our monitoring with ATT Digital Life yesterday.  I was under the impression that my equipment would still f

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

5 months ago

Invasion of privacy

How can my neighbor have access to my video cameras and I can't new homeowner that sucked up invasion

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

5 months ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Yale lock with key entry

I have a Yale lock with key entry. How do I set up multiple  pass code for the door lock?

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

5 months ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Future of Digital Life?

Hi, For kicks, I just looked at the ATT website for new Digital Life purchases. I see they are now offering just a basic security package, no cameras

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

5 months ago

WIFI

Will Digital Life work with a wireless WIFI System?

posted 

5 months ago

Thanks

This may not be proper but I don't go on forums because some people can be so nastyI find myself liking u all and finding alot of answers to my questi

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

5 months ago

Buying a home previously protected by Digital Life

I recently bought a home and the home owners left their home security system. I believe it is a wireless system since they used AT&T Digital Life Smar

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

5 months ago