Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Other

Other

Additional DL questions or concerns.

Smartlabel returns tracking

Smartlabel Return parcel was placed in USPS dropbox on 01/08/2020, I have attempted to track package and it show label created but not in system. Who

Questions

Disappointing response by Digital life

I had been away for a while and while out of the country, I attempted to review the camera's video files only to discover that the camera's

Questions

Community Changes Coming!

Hello Everyone,   We’re excited to share some big news about the Community Forums! Later this month you’ll notice some changes here, including a compl

Questions

What’s New in the Digital Life Upgrade? (12/10 email)

Hi - I received an email today notifying me of an big upgrade coming to DL. Can @ATTDigitalLifeCS or someone from ATT DL tell us what updates we can e

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Michael

How do I install more surface window sensors to my existing system? I also want a sensor for my garage door.

Questions

DL equipment

I bought a house in 2015 and had the equipment installed with a new account. after the contract was done 2 years later, I canceled the account. I now

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

8 months ago

Questions

On Replacing Windows. How do I move sensors from old to new?

I will be replacing the windows at my house, and I would like to know how to remove the sensors from the old windows and put them on the new windows

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

8 months ago

Questions

Unannounced “Maintenance” - system unavailable 11/29

I had to disarm my system and check device logs (videos) this morning.... Without any notice, ATT decided to disable my system during the busiest tim

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

8 months ago

Questions

End my DigitalLife service

I have called numerous times to have my digital life service stopped only to be transferred and put on hold. I don’t have that kind of time to wait on

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

9 months ago

Questions

Terribly Unsafe and Inconsiderate Driver

I was almost run off the road by one of your DirectTV drivers who changed lanes without either looking or regard for anyone being next to him (or both

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

9 months ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts