Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Other

Other

Additional DL questions or concerns.

Uncontrollable beeping

My system will not stop beeping how do I go about fixing this issue?

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

STEER CLEAR

Contrary to what was explained to me when I elected to start digital life services, I'm being told that in order to keep my services, when I move, I m

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Can I temporarily disable camera?

Is there a way to temporarily disable a camera?  We are setting up a surprise and do not want anyone to see what is happening?

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 months ago

Help move to a new area

I am moving to a new location that is not on the coverage map. The address is in a new development - but within an area that Digital Life serves.Calli

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 months ago

Key fob replacement

I needed to get a new fob but learned AT&T no longer sells the fob. Does any one know if there is another source for acquiring a fob?

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 months ago

Can I Send AT&T Their Equipment?

As I despise AT&T, I want their products out of my home. Can I send it to AT&T, or do they only want their crappy internet equipment ever retu

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 months ago

Disconnected Digital Life Service and now my Local Alarm, That I OWN doesn't work.

This should be simple.  I no longer need ATT to monitor and call the police if my alarm sounds, so I canceled the service.  ATT, in turn, sends a sign

posted 

4 months ago

How do I unlink my SBCGLOBAL email address from ATT ?

Does anyone know how to disconnect my sbcglobal email address from ATT?  I need to be able to read my emails from my cell phone and this draconian app

posted 

4 months ago

Digital Life - Moving

We are moving to a new house in a couple of weeks, what do I need to do to have everything moved to our new house?  I was told when I signed up in 201

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 months ago

Video Data storage

Added storage to 500 MB. Says 100% of data storage available, but in red letters are the words "you have run out of storage space?" Not sure how to ha

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 months ago