Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
Other

Other

Additional DL questions or concerns.

Digital life

I'm bored and on medical leave. I see the digital life commercial all the time. I have the perfect idea to make millions buy your product. [edited for

Questions

Another commerical down grading fathers

I had to comment on about the commerical, this one from ATT Digital life portraying fathers as lesser individuals (the editor wouldnt let me put the t

Questions

Worse service on the planet

Since February of this year I have been trying to get a working security system with you. We have had a number of technicians at our home including at

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDigitalLifeCS 

6 years ago

Questions

Seriously? AT&T Home Security.....Customer Service Fail!!!!!!

So the other day I posted about our experience with the Home Security Rep's. We signed up last week canceled on Tuesday Morning. The rep canceled my h

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Anonymous 

6 years ago

Questions

Great Customer Services from moderators here but disappointed with DL customer services!!!

I was installed 2 months ago and unfortunately the tech damaged my floors. This forum and its moderators helped get me in touch with the right people

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

iobunny 

6 years ago

Questions

How to reprogram existing Digital Life

I've recently moved into a house that has an existing at&t digital life. I can't  currsntly afford it but, at least it ping ping pings when doors are

Questions

Frustration with ATT digital life

We moved to a larger house. I ordered ATT digital life to provide me some assurances. I am not happy with them. They caused me so much emotional distr

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

lsaephanh 

6 years ago

Questions

z wave equipment

has anyone installed light switches not provided/bought through att?  z wave technology is not uncommon. I would just need my stystem in discovery mod

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

RDMTAM 

6 years ago

Questions

Changing ISPs with Digital Life

Hi,I'm in the process of changing ISPs.  Are there any configuration changes I need to make to my Digital Life system to after I change to keep it ope

Questions

Digital life scam

Has anyone had issues where you sent back the equipment and they send you emails back saying they dont have it?.....I did not get my digital life syst

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDigitalLifeCS 

6 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts