Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
Other

Other

Additional DL questions or concerns.

ZTE won't connect to wifi

My Digital Life ZTE tablet won't connect to wifi. I cleared/reset it to try to resolve the issue but it still won't connect. All other devices in the household connect; this is the only device that won't. It scans and displays one of two of my networks but after entering the password, the screen say

Questions

AT&T Digital Life: Has anyone had a *good* experience?

We're set to have a fairly extensive AT&T Digital Life system installed in about a week (five cameras, four door locks, two smoke alarms, two thermostats, etc.). Since I've had some time between my initial purchase and the actual installation, I of course have done some research. In doing so, I've b

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New Security Key Fob

Need to order new key fobs as my parents aren't comfortable with using their devices. Is there no where online to order them?

Questions

Cannot log in to digital life on PC. Getting: Connection Lost: attempting to reconnect message

I can connect to digital life on the app on my smart phone but am never able to on my PC. I constantly get this message: Connection Lost: attempting to reconnect. Spinning circle is there constantly. I can see the home page shaded out in the background but cannot make a connection. This has gone on

Questions

Was is the physical address of AT&T Digital Life?

I am filing a complaint with the BBB and this information is required.

Questions

Closed

Networking H24

So I get this email from DirecTV saying my receivers are not connected to the internet. They are connected to my LAN and my LAN connects to the internet just fine. I have documented that each of the 3 H24 receivers I have on my network are constantly making DHCP requests of my gateway as logged on m

Questions

Cannot cancel Digital Life

I tried to cancel the home security system that we have used for 4 years. I called the ATT store to see if they would do it in person. The agent said it can only be done online. Then I reached out to the online chat. The agent said it can only be done via a call. So I called and pressed "6" which

Questions

Closed

Cancelling Digital Life

I called ATT and requested cancellation of our digital life service.  The girl would not quit trying to talk me out of it so I finally had to hang up on her as I was at work and the call was taking too long.  I sent ATT my pro-rated payment to 8/31.  Does anyone know the alarm monitoring number I ca

Questions

Closed

Activate service for new homeowner

I just moved into a house with all the digital Life equipment installed. How do I simply activate the service?

Questions

water sensors

I have been trying for a year and a half to get a replacement for a defective water sensor. I was told 3 times, including yesterday that they were out of inventory.  A year ago I was given a case number.  Yesterday the rep would not own up to knowing about any previous complaint but offer

Questions

Need to stop the system from beeping while I'm waiting for a battery replacement

Need to stop the system from beeping while I'm waiting for a battery replacement

Questions

Closed

really - 15 days to get a technician out?

2 outside cameras totally not workinginside camera - records, but no live feed - due to low bandwidth and it takes 15 days to get a technician out?totally disappointed

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.