Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Other

Other

Additional DL questions or concerns.

Digital life-corporate complaint

I need to file a corporate complaint. What is the number or email to do this? I am on the verge of cancelling every single account I have with you if

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

you took my post down and wanted to call me

My account is SimpliSafe - X ATT customer. You sent a note to discuss this...Lets....reach out so we can talk.....

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

New Electronic Lock

I want to puchase one or two additional door locks. 1) Do I have to purchase the locks directly from ATT Digital Life or can I purchase from another

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Smartlabel returns tracking

Smartlabel Return parcel was placed in USPS dropbox on 01/08/2020, I have attempted to track package and it show label created but not in system. Who

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Disappointing response by Digital life

I had been away for a while and while out of the country, I attempted to review the camera's video files only to discover that the camera's

posted 

4 weeks ago

Brand User
Community Changes Coming!

Hello Everyone,   We’re excited to share some big news about the Community Forums! Later this month you’ll notice some changes here, including a compl

posted 

1 month ago

What’s New in the Digital Life Upgrade? (12/10 email)

Hi - I received an email today notifying me of an big upgrade coming to DL. Can @ATTDigitalLifeCS or someone from ATT DL tell us what updates we can e

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Michael

How do I install more surface window sensors to my existing system? I also want a sensor for my garage door.

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

DL equipment

I bought a house in 2015 and had the equipment installed with a new account. after the contract was done 2 years later, I canceled the account. I now

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

Accepted Solution

Equipment

We have moved and have a lot of digital life equipment. What can we do with it?

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago