Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Other

Other

Additional DL questions or concerns.

Essential OneSlim Keto

Essential One Slim Keto weight reduction supplement will furnish you with an ideal weight reduction venture by ensuring that you are permitting your b

3rd Party Z Wave Devices

Is AT&T Digital Life Customer Support able and willing to remotely activate the system "discovery" mode to recognize and integrate 3rd party Z Wave co

Cancel our service

I wish to cancel our service but can't find who to call

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 days ago

Accepted Solution

Regarding my car accident with an AT&T car.

Hi, I had an accident with an AT&T car on 1/16/2020. I received a mail that listed the cost of $2,621.38 for the accieent, but I needed a clear explan

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Inherited System, No Service

I bought a property and it came with DigitalLife. Without subscribing to the monitoring service, can I continue to use the system for local alarms? It

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Cannot cancel Digital Life

I tried to cancel the home security system that we have used for 4 years. I called the ATT store to see if they would do it in person. The agent said

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Why can't they get my alarm permit info straight??

I had my DigitalLife install over a month ago and they still can't get my alarm permit/jurisdiction info right.  I've called them no less than 6 times

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

new alarm installation - now garage door opener no longer works...

We recently had the alarm system installed and I have really been looking forward to this!  We actually were supposed to be installed a month ago, but

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Closed

Office 2019 works on Windows 10?

I am a teacher and I have already installed Windows 10. Now I just need a activation key to make my computer works, I have heard from my colleagues th

Brand User

Closed

Alerts and Activities

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…