Other

Additional DL questions or concerns.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(1516)

Closed

What is ATT's policy on door-to-door sales and "No Soliciting" signs?

Why did an ATT salesman knock on my door when I have a no soliciting sign? I work nights. It woke me up. Is precisely the reason I have the sign. Do you have a policy for these signs? I'm an ATT customer and NOT happy about this.

Questions

Closed

Carbon monoxide detector

NEVER use the carbon monoxide detectors from this company. I just had to get a new one because the old one expired and when I opened it the manufactured date is oct of 2016. I am sorry but a store wouldn’t get away with selling a carbon monoxide detector that was manufactured almost 5 years ago why

Questions

Closed

DigitalLife

Hello! I just bought a house and it has a digital life system installed. Work fine but I am not able to control it with the appt since I don’t have the login. Is there any way I can transfer ownership? I called and customer services want me to buy a new one. Really bad. I need help.

Questions

It was a great product - with great support (@AttDigitalLifeCS)

Finished my transition to Brinks last month. I had to leave ATT DSL to get more bandwidth for the higher res cameras, but it all worked out. I’m happy with the product, but will miss the forum here, and the amazing support we got from @ATTDigitalLifeCS Thank you,DTV_123

Questions

ZTE won't connect to wifi

My Digital Life ZTE tablet won't connect to wifi. I cleared/reset it to try to resolve the issue but it still won't connect. All other devices in the household connect; this is the only device that won't. It scans and displays one of two of my networks but after entering the password, the screen say

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

thinking of canceling my at&t security system. can yale door lock work with alexa if i cancel

i am thinking of cancelling my service but want to continue using the yale digital door lock.  i have alexa.  can i make it work with alexa?

Questions

Closed

Tech Damaged HVAC during Thermostat Install

During install of the Digital Life system, the tech failed to disconnect power on the HVAC unit prior to attempting install of the thermostat. This caused damage to the transformer and control board in our HVAC unit. Repair cost $850.  Attempting to file a claim with AT&T to get reimbursed for the r

Questions

I have purchased a home that has a DLC100 system. Can I transfer previous service?

I inherited a DLC-100 system when I purchased this home in May.  It has cameras on two doors and sensors on doors and windows.  The previous owner said that the system was operational, but she didn't have it monitored.  She apparently stopped the monitoring when her two-year contract ended... but sh

Questions

CO detector and smoke detector were 3 years old when installed.

Having issues with CO detector and Smoke Alarms not functioning properly.  Installed system on March 20, 2016.   Smoke detector is dated March 7, 2013.  CO detector is dated April 2013.  Half of my devices are going offline.  Tried to troubleshoot devices, the system said they would send a new CO de

Questions

Closed

Transferring Digital Life Service

I was wondering if anyone could help me understand why it is that when you move and want to transfer your service you basically have to start over with a new contract and equipment? Can I at least utilize the old equipment in addition to the new? Thanks

Questions

Be the first to reply

(112)
I keep on getting times out on websites that havent been load prior to connecting.

Everytime I reconnect to my internet or open up a new website my internet takes like 20 seconds to try and reach the website (normal sites like reddit, roblox, game servers, etc) it times out and gives me the default chrome “err_timed_out”. It also kicks me out of games and as a streamer is just not

Questions

• Internet

danielbethke

There is a noisy AT&T underground cable/fiber box near my apartment which a constant high whistling sound 24/7. I presume it's the fan.  What is the solution for this?  I hear it 24/7 on my balcony, even IN my apartment.  It is very irritating.

Questions

• Digital Life

Router resets after 25 hours and 10 min

I have been chasing a reboot problem for the past 3 months. The router reboots after 25 hours and +/- 15 min. This is almost like clock work.  I have tried a number of solutions. The most recent was to setup a router behind the ATT modem to validate that I didn't have an excess of equipment hi

Questions

• Internet

Auto pay was on a different date in December (only)

I am on auto-pay and my payment is usually taken on the 9th of the month. In December it was instead taken on the 20th, then in January went back to the 9th.  Did anything like this happen to anyone else and if so do you know why that occurred?  I have not changed anything on my account i

Questions

• Wireless

email access

no access to my sbcglobal email for 3 months.   No support from ATT

Questions

• Email

Call Protect

Trying to set it up. When I click on it a purple screen comes up that says HTTPS ERROR CODE 500. ATT Technical rep says it’s temporary and I just have to keep trying. It’s been going on for days. Any so,ution??

Questions

• Home Phone

Trending Accepted Solutions

(146)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I get to a live agent?

My son has passed away and I am trying to cancel his service. I spent an hour and a half on hold yesterday and another 20 minutes this morning before I had to answer another call. Is there a number for this?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Landline no dialtone

We do not have a dialtone at this time. Just started this problem again today.  We had the same problem 2 weeks ago & service man came out & fixed whatever was wrong.

Questions

• Home Phone

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to cancel my Internet

I tried to submit online cancel request but I couldn't submit because of this message " We didn't find services available for your request". Can you let me know how to issue by online cancel way?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.