Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

Accepted Solution

Closed

Blackberry Maps

tl;dr at bottom of post.  Back when I had my Curve, I remember using Blackberry Maps a few times, only to end up uninstalling it and sticking with Goo

posted 

11 years ago

• 

Last response by 

11 years ago

Accepted Solution

Closed

Text Message Inbox

I have a Samsung BJll running Windows Mobile 6.1. This isn't a big problem but it tends to drive me crazy. When I click my "Messaging" button and go t

posted 

11 years ago

• 

Last response by 

11 years ago

Accepted Solution

Closed

Moto V9X Navagator issue

well I seen that there was a update to the nav software but now all the buttons were mapped wrong.  I am guessing it is for another device.  Also when

posted 

11 years ago

• 

Last response by 

11 years ago

Accepted Solution

Closed

Camera and Memory on LG CU515

Recently, I got a LG CU515.  I took a few pictures and can see them on the screen.  Later, I purchased and installed a USB cable and a micro SD memory

posted 

11 years ago

• 

Last response by 

11 years ago

Accepted Solution

Closed

Pantech Matrix SIM card

I know how to move text messages to my SIM card, but does anyone know how to retrieve them from the SIM card to read them?

posted 

11 years ago

• 

Last response by 

11 years ago

Accepted Solution

Closed

Turn off Texting Key Sounds on Motorola RAZR V3xx

When I text on my Motorola RAZR V3xx, I can hear the key sounds. Like if I'm typing C, I have to press the 2 key three times, so it beeps three times.

posted 

11 years ago

• 

Last response by 

11 years ago

Accepted Solution

Closed

quirky Bold 9000 error

I have a Bold and it's saying i have 1 unopened e-mail message in one on my 3 mailboxes but I checked in the folder and there's nothiong there. I've t

posted 

11 years ago

• 

Last response by 

11 years ago

Accepted Solution

Closed

upgrade price for nokia 6650

Hi!I am trying to find out an upgrade price on the Nokia 6650 for my mother in law. She lives in California 91977 and obviously I don't. I was able to

posted 

11 years ago

• 

Last response by 

11 years ago

Accepted Solution

Closed

Can't sync Epix to PC (Vista)

Phone works great except for the fact that it wont sync with my computer.  Everytime I try it, it freezes my computer and have to shut it down.Any sug

posted 

11 years ago

• 

Last response by 

11 years ago