Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

Accepted Solution

Closed

download messages to the Blackberry but leave a copy on the server??

Does anyone know if there's a way to download messages to the Blackberry but leave a copy on the server??

posted 

11 years ago

• 

Last response by 

11 years ago

Accepted Solution

Closed

Tilt: Internet Explorer locked in Full Screen mode

While viewing a program in Internet Explorer on my AT&T Tilt phone, I selected full screen mode, which worked fine, but now I don't know how to re

posted 

11 years ago

• 

Last response by 

11 years ago

Accepted Solution

Closed

Palm 750 with wifi

Hello I have a Palm 750, and I purchased the SPETEC WiFi adapter for the phone. I am able to check my mail using the WiFi feature, I can access my Ava

posted 

11 years ago

• 

Last response by 

11 years ago

Accepted Solution

Closed

Tilt New Text Message Sound

Hi all, I was changing my sounds yesterday on my Tilt and changed the sound for new text messages.  Can someone please tell me the default sound for n

posted 

11 years ago

• 

Last response by 

11 years ago

Accepted Solution

Closed

ActiveSync problem support code: 85010014

After installing Outlook on my laptop and Syncing with my blakcjack2, the sync window says to view status of the Windows PC. When I click the link, th

posted 

11 years ago

• 

Last response by 

11 years ago

Accepted Solution

Closed

Windows Mobile or Palm?

Just curious what people's reviews are between these OS?  What are the pros and cons of each?Which one do you like best?lWhat should they add to impro

posted 

11 years ago

• 

Last response by 

11 years ago

Closed

Improved Camera

I installed the programs from the improved camera thread, but now when I go to take pictures I am not being given the zoom option. On all other settin

posted 

11 years ago

• 

Last response by 

11 years ago

Accepted Solution

Samsung SGH-a837 Rugby User Experiences?

I am considering getting a Rugby but it is so new that I cannot find an editorial review and only a handful of user reviews online.I'd appreciate hear

posted 

11 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 years ago

Accepted Solution

Closed

ringtones

Hi, I know this question has been asked a 100 times but someone had sent me a mp3 ringtone to  my centro. For some reason I can't get it to play. What

posted 

11 years ago

• 

Last response by 

11 years ago

Closed

Sprite Back-up restore...now I have a black screen :(

Here's the chain of events... Used the older version of Sprite Backup to backup the little info I do have stored. (Didn't discover the update until I

posted 

11 years ago

• 

Last response by 

11 years ago