Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

Accepted Solution

Closed

Message tones on 6126

I have been trying to figure out if I can set different messages tones for different contacts on my Nokia 6126.  Can anyone help me please?

posted 

12 years ago

• 

Last response by 

12 years ago

Closed

How to use the standard calculator in Pearl 8118

I am hoping somebody can point me to details on how to use the calculator that comes standard with Pearl 8110. It doesn't seem to the run-of-the-mill

posted 

12 years ago

• 

Last response by 

12 years ago

Accepted Solution

Closed

I seem to be having a typical problem

I am having trouble getting anything to work with a sd card on my LG Shine CU720. I insert card the card and usb cable but i will not locate the memor

posted 

12 years ago

• 

Last response by 

12 years ago

Accepted Solution

Closed

Capturing Directly To Memory Card

I was wondering was there a way to just capture pictures/videos straight to my mini-SD card rather than taking a picture/video, it going to my phone (

posted 

12 years ago

• 

Last response by 

12 years ago

Accepted Solution

Closed

Copy Contacts from Phone Memory to SIM

Here's the situation: I have a Nokia 6030 with a broken display. I can't see anything on the display but the phone works fine. Unfortunately I keep al

posted 

12 years ago

• 

Last response by 

12 years ago

Accepted Solution

Closed

OS 4.5 for AT&T Blackberry 8310

Does anyone know when the newest OS, 4.5, for Blackberry Curve 8310 is going to be released? I heard it was suppose to be released on 9/23, but nothin

posted 

12 years ago

• 

Last response by 

12 years ago

Accepted Solution

Closed

z750a opinions

so i am thinking about getting the sony ericsson Z750A (either in pink or gray) and i am very curious about your opinions on the phone... than

posted 

12 years ago

• 

Last response by 

12 years ago

Accepted Solution

Closed

assigning a ringtone to a contact

I just got the blackberry curve 8310, I don't know how to assign a ringtone to a contact.  Do I have to cut and past it somewhere?

posted 

12 years ago

• 

Last response by 

12 years ago

Accepted Solution

Closed

Palm Centro has Text Message Errors

Has anyone had difficulty texting with the Centro? I frequently  get messages about my text being unable to go through.. I've been meaning to call ATT

posted 

12 years ago

• 

Last response by 

12 years ago

Accepted Solution

Closed

Bluetooth Warning Icon Flashing on Today Screen

Has anyone seen this error? I had my Tilt replace (4 times) because of the battery charging issue and the blank screen issue, now this. Now it is not

posted 

12 years ago

• 

Last response by 

12 years ago