Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

Closed

Sprite Back-up restore...now I have a black screen :(

Here's the chain of events... Used the older version of Sprite Backup to backup the little info I do have stored. (Didn't discover the update until I

posted 

12 years ago

• 

Last response by 

11 years ago

Accepted Solution

Closed

Rate Plan with the Q9h

I've changed over to a family talk rate plan. Added a line. This was just before i ended up changing my phone to a Moto Q9h. Now i'm afraid that my pl

posted 

12 years ago

• 

Last response by 

12 years ago

Accepted Solution

Closed

using a Blackberry curve for Gophone account... data plans?

I couldn't find any answers on the support center for this, so I'll ask you guys. I'm getting a blackberry curve in a couple of days, and I have a pre

posted 

12 years ago

• 

Last response by 

12 years ago

Accepted Solution

Closed

downloading images on z750a not in color

Some, if not all of the images I try to download on my Z750a are not showing in their original color format. They will either be black and white or so

posted 

12 years ago

• 

Last response by 

12 years ago

Accepted Solution

Closed

Bluetooth ActiveSync is not working anymore

Problem is with a Tilt using Windows Mobile 6.1. I have been using Bluetooth with ActiveSync for awhile and now it is not able to work anymore.  I hav

posted 

12 years ago

• 

Last response by 

12 years ago

Accepted Solution

Closed

Want to set number of rings before going to voice mail

Is there a way to set the Breeze C520 to more than a few rings, before it goes to voice mail?  My mother's old phone let her do that, but we cannot fi

posted 

12 years ago

• 

Last response by 

12 years ago

Closed

Certificate Expired every time i download a theme for the nokia E71

can anyone tell me what this is and how to get around it?  i found a great site for theme downloads however everyone one says certificate expired.   T

posted 

12 years ago

• 

Last response by 

12 years ago

Accepted Solution

Closed

Installing a new dialer (cab file)

I just downloaded the "Black Skin Dialer"  Download New Black Dialer SkinHow do i install it ?  its a cab file.   thanks in advance anyone

posted 

12 years ago

• 

Last response by 

12 years ago

Accepted Solution

Closed

LG CU515 Incorrect code?

I just got this phone last night, and someone called me and left a voicemail.  I pressed and held the 1 key, because that's what I was told to do, and

posted 

12 years ago

• 

Last response by 

12 years ago

Accepted Solution

Closed

Tilt shutting down because "Sim Door Unlocked"

Hi. Wondering if anyone can help. I have the Tilt and all of a sudden, I've been getting a message when I turn on the phone that the Sim Door is unloc

posted 

12 years ago

• 

Last response by 

12 years ago