Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

(13271)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why iS AT&T no longer supporting my 4G cell phone?

I have a 4G cell phone, been with AT&T since 2001. Yesterday (03/10/2022) my cell stopped making or receiving calls. I can still text or get online. I was aware that AT&T was phasing out support for 3G phones but had no notice (no letter, no email, no offer of a new phone) that they were goi

Questions

Phone Calling Issue With LG Velvet 5G (Model LMG900UM1 / AT&T Variant Phone

Hi, I've got an issue with my recently purchased phone, for the past couple of day's I can't make or receive phone calls but seemingly I'm still able to send & receive text messages. I think that fact bothers me the most about this issue, unless I'm mistaken, I believe that both of these servic

Questions

AT&T Website - errors, errors, errors...

Is anyone else having problems with the AT&T website? Making a payment has not been possible for days and 'Manage my Device' has not worked for months!

Questions

Set Preferred Network Type For 5G Phone Question

I just started using my new at&t prepaid wireless unlimited plan on my LG Velvet 5g - Model LM-G900UM android phone today. As my new phone is 5g capable, I was wondering what the 'preferred' band should be set on so I could utilize the 5g network that is available at my location. I have a google

Questions

at and t wireless

i need the phone that i bought from at and t and paid for unlocked .somebody reach me

Questions

Muama

Will att prepaid 3-in-1 SIM card work with Muama device

Questions

Get a PUK (Pin Unlock Key) code Instructions No Longer Valid -- How to obtain PUK in 2022?

I am getting a SIM Blocked error on my Nighthawk LTE Mobile Hotspot Router and need the PIN Unblock Key (PUK) to unlock my PIN. I've worked with the online chat and help which led me to a document called Get a PUK (Pin Unlock Key) code which references sections and links on the Manage My Device whic

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock an old 3G phone to avoid it being just a paper weight

I currently live as a missionary in Guatemala but grew up in the US and have many friends and family there. My cousin in the US gave his brother here in Guatemala an old Pantech P8000 which is a 3G (not 4G) phone. It was a used phone when he bought it but it still works....But not in the US anymore

Questions

How do I remove AT&T NumberSync for Connected Car

I was setting up my new Apple Watch which seemed to work fine, but afterward I received an email that said "AT&T NumberSync for Connected Car Confirmation". I didn't intend to change anything for my car and don't know how this happened.  Now my car isn't responding normally.  It no lo

Questions

Earth Day Sweepstakes - Trade-in Your Device with AT&T

First, we want to say Thank You to all the customers who have traded in phones with us since 2007. Together, you helped keep 5 million pounds of metals and toxic materials out of landfills! If you didn't know already, you helped us make a difference! Awesome!   Today, we're celebrating Earth Da

Questions

Closed

Billing on suspended wireless service

I suspended my AT&T Wireless Service back in Sept. of 2021, but am still receiving monthly bills. I have contacted Customer Service by phone, but you can't understand the agents because they speak atrocious English. I have used the online live chat about 6 times, and each time I was told that th

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Old LG android phone to new Samsung android phone.

It showed all content transferred.  Everything transferred ok except calendar. I can't find old calendar and data was not transferred to new calendar. What am I missing? 

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Troubleshoot your device issues
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.