Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(13992)
No_Longer_Active_On_AT&T_Account

I want to unlock a Nokia Lumnia i purchased but it keeps getting rejected with the messge : No_Longer_Active_On_AT&T_Account

Questions

Problem with my phone

who can help me fix this The device you want to unlock is active on another AT&T account. The account owner needs to remove the device from their account first. For assistance, call 800.331.0500.

Questions

Need APN for Panasonic Toughpad FZ-Q2 with Windows 10

I am replacing a Lenovo ThinkPad, where we never had to manually input an APN, with a Panasonic Toughpad with Windows 10. It will not connect. The manual says we need to enter an APN. I found the page on the AT&T web site that says to use Nxtgenphone, but it doesn't work. Also, it looks like you can

Questions

District manager

I had poor customer service from a store manager. I have reached out to the area manager 6 times over the last month and no response. I am trying to find the district manager for zip code 60142.

Questions

Can't Port Back In

I ported out from AT&T in 2016 to T-Mobile (paid the final bill)... right now, I was trying to port into RedPocket GSMA and had issues, which finally led me to check the AT&T Eligibility website... low and behold "Can't Be Transferred". So my question, has anyone ran into this issue porting

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Primary Account Holder Permissions

Does the primary acount holder have access to my text messages, can there read them. Can they listen to my voicemails?

Questions

Car Wi-Fi not working now due to OnStar issues

I had AT&T WI-FI mobile service which worked great in my car for 3 years. Now, it will not work due to OnStar/AT&T issues. I have spent hours on the phone with both and no one has resolved issue now. I am now told OnStar has an OnStar division that I need to speak to. Well, that does no good

Questions

Turbo hotspot 2 online password isn't working

I set my turbo hotspot up but skipped the part for linking it to the internet and now when trying to get onto the site for more settings and. Stuff it tells me that it isn't the right password how do I fix this?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Turn in AT&T/Directv equipment

Have dropped service from AT&T/Directv. Can’t seem to get information!

Questions

Unlock my Phone to any Carrier

…So it’s been a week of consistently trying to unlock my new phone.. I’ve done all at&t has requested me to do.. I’ve submitted my imei and my email address countless times .. After the process, they tell me to check my email for a link that never comes.. Please i need help is there another way

Questions

Be the first to reply

(135)
Overcharge to account after account cancellation

Around the start of November I was traveling from the states to Okinawa Japan on Order since that where I’m currently stationed at. Prior to leaving the states I called and made the last set of my payment for my account, and attempted to cancel my account only to be accomplish the attempt in Guam w

Questions

• Wireless

Research the Product you are Buying Before you Buy

Sharing an experience regarding a phone purchase to help someone else not have the same experience I did; it's not all negative. It is my belief all things work together for good. We learn and we grow through our experiences. We can also help others by sharing our experience/stories. My story is l

Questions

• Wireless

unable to attach files

unAble to attach files in emails

Questions

• Email

Urgent

I applied online but the submission never went through and it took money from my bank

Questions

• Internet

I need help getting in my account i forgot my id an password

I need to update my information but cant get into my account i damaged my phone and unable to get verification sent to my phone an i cant remember the password to the email i set wit my account

Questions

• Wireless

Trade in

AT and T had promotion at sams club to trade in iPhone 11 for IPhone 14. I was told that as long as the trade in phone is not broken and in good condition, I will get credit of $750 to offset the cost of the new phone. After waiting for more than a month, I just receive a gift card of $130 in the ma

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(157)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel a Line on my account

I have paid off all phones on my account and would like to cancel one phone permanently. Can you explain how to do this?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I what to buy a gateway

I want to buy a gateway to replace my 2Wire 198. Is that possible, and will AT&T configure it to my current internet service?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

I see that I was scammed into the trade in like others

I was told to send my damaged phone bc it was under warranty.  I sent the phone recieved a new phone , then AT&T sent the damaged phone back stating that it was not under warranty and that I would be charged $700. I have tried since Nov. 22 yo resolve this..no luck at all. I WOULDN'T RECOM

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock Device

Not a att customer but my phone is locked to there network

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can a BGW-210 be setup to support 2.4mhz

Signal is weak at furthest points of our home.

Questions

• Internet