Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

(13673)
Phone is not paid off

I purchased an AT&T phone online ,when I recieved the phone I tried unlocking the network to use my country sim card. It showed me the phone is not paid off. Was I scammed ? Is there a way I can pay off the phone to use my simcard since it's not on my account? How can I go around this. I am

Questions

Z flip Samsung

The screen of my Samsung z flip is white list in the middle I need to know how I can solve it because it is defective and I want it to be solved.

Questions

MR6500 IP Passthrough?

Does the MR6500 (M6 Pro) have a selection for IP Passthrough in its web interface? It's predecessors offer that option (MR1100 and MR 5X00).

Questions

Nighthawk M6 pro

I have a m6 pro hot spot on firstnet and can’t get it to link up to my router via Ethernet, I’ve tried everything I know to do as far as Ip pass through and such and still no luck…I’ve seen several people having issues with this and was hoping someone had a solution. The router I am trying to use is

Questions

Oppo A74 5G GSM compatibility

I'm an AT&T customer in Texas and my fiancee is in the Philippines. I need to get her a cell phone and she prefers Oppo brand. I'm looking at the Oppo A74 5G and would like to know if that is compatible with AT&T international service and if she'll still be able to use the phone when she get

Questions

M6 Pro MR6500 Hotspot/Router gaming issues

So I use both my PC and Xbox Series X for gaming with the M6Pro MR6500 Hotspot/router as I don't live near a city. Signal and speed is just fine, but what is weird, is that only 1 particular game is entirely unplayable: Ark Survival Evolved.Not lag, or anything, but I cannot join a single server. Wh

Questions

Unlock phone

Unlock status approved , no code sent I submitted my phones imei to the unlock device portal and didn't receive the email with the unlock code, I checked the status in the link from the previous email and it said it was approved but did not have a code in the space where it goes. what is the

Questions

Kyocera DuraXE texting software update badly needed...

Ok, if you don't have a DuraXE, stop reading here. If you do, you know how buggy the texting portion of the software is.  Among the most infuriating issues are the lack of the now-public-domain T9 predictive (a touch-screen based software is used instead, which is clumsy with the tiny navigati

Questions

AT&T Passport

I am in India now. I paid $70 towards AT&T Passport to my line (Edited as per community guidelines). My friends from US are saying that they are unable to call me from USA. They say, calls are directly going to voice mail. Nagaraja Rao (Edited as per community guidelines) (Edited as per commun

Questions

Is a cell tower degraded in 78759?

Good Afternoon, Within the last month my co-workers and I have been experiencing little to no cellular data/signal at our office. I get to work at 6:30 and my cell data works.  Around 9am everyday it quits working.  My iPhone XS has always shown 3 out of 4 bars for the signal, but nothin

Questions

Messages not downloading on Wi-Fi, Pixel 6

I rely on Wi-Fi at home and work as there is no cell service. I'm not getting my message. I can tell there is a text and it says tap to download but they never download until I have cell service again. I can't leave the house and drive around town every time I need to see my text messages. I've trie

Questions

can't connect to wifi calling

After having a Samsung Galaxy A52 phone for a year I am suddenly unable to connect to wifi calling. I have rebooted my phone several times and rebooted my internet connection. My wife has the same phone and her connection is fine. Is my problem with my phone, AT&T, or my internet provider?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Troubleshoot your device issues
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.