Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

(13264)
M
New 5g replacement of 3g device not working properly aka AT&T Wireless Internet

I have had the product for a month or 2 and decided to set it up. I am at a loss why I am having a problem even though I am following directions.  I got to the section called place a test call.  My calls will not go through or I will get a busy signal.  I feel like ATT missed a step

Questions

Vehicle wifi not connecting to internet

I activated my trial subscription for a data plan for my new car. The wifi is enabled and I was able to connect my phone to my car's hotspot. But after connecting, I'm unable to access internet sites. Do I need to do something else to enable the internet access?

Questions

Closed

Wireless home phone upgrade to 5G from 3G doesn't work...

ATT sent us a new 5G wireless home phone device to replace the current 3G device. We followed the instructions carefully. We powered the 5G device, waited until we saw the cellular connect (3 bars). We plugged in the base unit of our cordless phones and got dial tone. However, we were not able to ma

Questions

I need to unlock my Nighthawk hotspot

I need to unlock my Netgeat Nighthawk hotspot I bought through ATT. I paid for it in full and is not in an installment plan. The unlock portal says this device is not eligible to be unlocked but it meets all guidelines. How can this be unlocked?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why iS AT&T no longer supporting my 4G cell phone?

I have a 4G cell phone, been with AT&T since 2001. Yesterday (03/10/2022) my cell stopped making or receiving calls. I can still text or get online. I was aware that AT&T was phasing out support for 3G phones but had no notice (no letter, no email, no offer of a new phone) that they were goi

Questions

Phone Calling Issue With LG Velvet 5G (Model LMG900UM1 / AT&T Variant Phone

Hi, I've got an issue with my recently purchased phone, for the past couple of day's I can't make or receive phone calls but seemingly I'm still able to send & receive text messages. I think that fact bothers me the most about this issue, unless I'm mistaken, I believe that both of these servic

Questions

AT&T Website - errors, errors, errors...

Is anyone else having problems with the AT&T website? Making a payment has not been possible for days and 'Manage my Device' has not worked for months!

Questions

Set Preferred Network Type For 5G Phone Question

I just started using my new at&t prepaid wireless unlimited plan on my LG Velvet 5g - Model LM-G900UM android phone today. As my new phone is 5g capable, I was wondering what the 'preferred' band should be set on so I could utilize the 5g network that is available at my location. I have a google

Questions

at and t wireless

i need the phone that i bought from at and t and paid for unlocked .somebody reach me

Questions

Muama

Will att prepaid 3-in-1 SIM card work with Muama device

Questions

Get a PUK (Pin Unlock Key) code Instructions No Longer Valid -- How to obtain PUK in 2022?

I am getting a SIM Blocked error on my Nighthawk LTE Mobile Hotspot Router and need the PIN Unblock Key (PUK) to unlock my PIN. I've worked with the online chat and help which led me to a document called Get a PUK (Pin Unlock Key) code which references sections and links on the Manage My Device whic

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock an old 3G phone to avoid it being just a paper weight

I currently live as a missionary in Guatemala but grew up in the US and have many friends and family there. My cousin in the US gave his brother here in Guatemala an old Pantech P8000 which is a 3G (not 4G) phone. It was a used phone when he bought it but it still works....But not in the US anymore

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Troubleshoot your device issues
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.