Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

T
I submitted unlock request 4 months ago and still pending..

Hello, I submitted unlock request 4 months ago and still pending.. how can I force it?

Questions

Disable automatic phone answering on the flip phone

I just got a AT&T Cingular Flip™ IV. I recall in the older model, I had a setting where I could disable the phone from answering automatically when you open the phone. Now it does it automatically and I cannot find anywhere in the settings where to turn this off!! It's necessary to do this, so

Questions

What are the APN details for Netgear Nighthawk 5g hotspot?

I've replaced my old Velocity hotspot with a new Nighthawk purchased directly from Netgear. It's connected and working, but my speeds are much slower than the Velocity. I'm suspecting it's in the APN or the IMEI. Any suggestions?

Questions

Closed

Developer Preview

Has any one heard when Microsoft will be pushing out Cyan for Developer Preview?

Questions

Wireless prepaid phones and if a certain phone is compatible

How do you figure out I'd a cell phone is compatible with att prepaid

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I stop receiving junk text messaging

How do I stop junk text messages from coming to my phone

Questions

KYOCERA DURA XE (E4710) PHONE! ....IS IT A 4G PHONE?

I got a email from AT&T yesterday 05-13-21 saying there shutting down the 3G network in February 2022 and my phone will have to be replaced and will no longer work! I got my phone from AT&T and it is a Kyocera Dura XE (E4710) and from what I have researched it says its has 4G LTE network

Questions

att prepaid sim in a tracphone

can i use my att prepaid sim in my new tracphone device

Questions

OnePlus is FirstNet Ready

I've been using FirstNet for multiple years now and it has been working fine with my old OnePlus 7 Pro & now my OnePlus 8 Pro.

Questions

How to Unlock my device?

Bought an at&t mobile prepaid phone to use with SafeLink lifeline TracFone carrier. How do I get it unlocked to change carriers

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Will the newest Xiaomi Mix 4 work with AT&T considering the 3G shutdown, and if yes, on what levels? (5G, LTE, 4G, or what else?)

I am very curious because I am planning to buy the Xiaomi Mix 4 phone, and I want to know if I will get cellular coverage whatsoever considering the 3G shutdown because I've already had 2 perfectly working 4G phones get disabled by the shutdown for no reason. I wanna know because there are no return

Questions

Getting a personalized code

I keep trying to call in "611" and I can't get through because they keep giving a text with a code to set up my personsonalized code but when I add the code they say it's not what their system says?!# I've done this four times. I know I'm inputing the correct code!

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

What is happening with 3G?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.