Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(13969)
M

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Individual Ringtone for Contacts

I just got my new S21 Ultra with Android 11. The option to assign an individual ringtone to each contact is not available. I've searched this forum, the web, and Android Central. All information says to "View More" at the bottom of the contact and choose Ringtone. That option does not appear. Some h

Questions

Calling (800) 331-0500 for support

This is what happens when I call (800) 331-0500 for support about a wireless device.   "Thank you for calling AT&T for your wireless service. Due to unusually high call volumes, we are experiencing long hold times to speak with a wireless service customer service professional. Please cho

Questions

iPhone 14 pro lock?

In the front of the screen only appears " iPhone is disabled "

Questions

Users cannot call my 867 numbers.

I am having an issue where I am unable to call an 867 number of mine from any At&t cell phone I've used but had no issue with landlines and other cell carriers. When I worked with my upstream carrier on the issue they confirmed that At&t phones were having the issue. Is there anything I can

Questions

Activate stand alone hotspot

I am trying to activate the hotspot device I purchased but I keep getting error code GA07 and it won't continue with activation I AM UPSET

Questions

First Net Hotspot….Can it be used with an extender to Operate several different devices in your home?

Trying to figure out how to use a First Net hotspot on several devices in my home. I have a two story house and would like to keep the Hotspot in one location and add a booster/extender to reach the upstairs device.

Questions

Can't make calls

Soon as I can dinner's it days call ended

Questions

Unlock

Need to use this att Alcatel phone with qlink is it possible without fulfilling my obligations that I knew nothing about til after purchase

Questions

BJs AT&T

Hello, we just signed up for the BJs and AT&T deal and it sounds like a scam where we get new phones and gift cards.. we have not received our new phones yet but would like to cancel this deal. Can we do so? 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Phone upgradew overseas

I am overseas and have lost my iphone. I would like to upgrade using one of the available programs. Unfortunately there is no email contact for AT&T to check into this. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Questions

Be the first to reply

(109)
censoring newsmax is like censoring me

THE ONLY REASON WHY I STILL HAVE AT&T is because my roomate pays the bill. so, it's not by choice that i use your wifi and intetnet. if it were me paying for it, id cancel in a heartbeat. u people ought to be ashamed o fb yourselves. there was no need to cancel oan and newsmax!!

Questions

• Clubhouse

How do you leave positive feedback for a customer service representative?

I want to leave a positive feedback for a customer service representative I called today on the phone. How do I go about doing so?

Questions

• Wireless

No service for WEEKS

Am I wasting my time, yours. ?? So very sorry. My landline of OVER 45 years ha not been working for weeks.PLEASE don’t ask me to check my interface: that’s the very first thing I do when I have no service. I am now in emergency status, missing medical appointments and no communication being left on

Questions

• Home Phone

Newsmax being cancelled by AT&T/Direct TV

There are people out here telling us that Newsmax has been cancelled because of money issues (not true) and is being replaced by a more "right leaning news agency" anyway - which isn't the point. It's about cancelling (Edited per community guidelines) viewpoints. We are becoming a dictatorial state

Questions

• Clubhouse

currently.att.yahoo email

I'm unable to use the forgot password option on my currently.att.yahoo email. The error says there is not enough information to do so.  ATT support doesn't seem to even know how to support currently.att.yahoo emails. most of the support people I've spoken to don't even know about it.  Has

Questions

• Email

Login to sbcglobalnet

I just got a new computer and am trying to log in to my sbcglobal.net account. but have had no luck.

Questions

• Email

Trending Accepted Solutions

(144)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I get to a live agent?

My son has passed away and I am trying to cancel his service. I spent an hour and a half on hold yesterday and another 20 minutes this morning before I had to answer another call. Is there a number for this?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Landline no dialtone

We do not have a dialtone at this time. Just started this problem again today.  We had the same problem 2 weeks ago & service man came out & fixed whatever was wrong.

Questions

• Home Phone

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to cancel my Internet

I tried to submit online cancel request but I couldn't submit because of this message " We didn't find services available for your request". Can you let me know how to issue by online cancel way?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.