Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

(13673)
"MyVehicle" Wi-Fi Hotspot

I recently started a trial for my car's wi-fi hotspot. However, I'm not sure that I want to continue with this service once the trial is over.  I noticed that this option works on the 3G network.  Once the 3G network is retired, I suppose that the hotspot will no longer work.  I'm su

Questions

Why am I ineligible for a device upgrade?

I recently switched to AT&T postpaid a month back on my iPhone XR. Now I want to upgrade to an iPhone 13 with a trade-in but the store attendant said the system shows I am ineligible for doing so and I have to wait another 6 months before I can upgrade. What is the reason behind this issue and i

Questions

Turbo hotspot 2

How do I start my portible turbo hotspot 2 for the first time. I've bought it and I bout a prepaid $65 card what do I do next,?

Questions

connectivity on 2019 Tesla Mod 3 vehicles

I have been having Connectivity issues with my Tesla Mod 3 Vehicle. I am paying $9.99 a month to Tesla for the Premium Connectivity option.  I have noticed since an update in August 2022 the connectivity option does not work 40-50% of the time.  Furthermore, when I locate a Tesla Supercha

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Direct message

I don't see any other icon at the upper right corner other than bell icon How can i see the direct message option

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Network unlock for LG v35

I submitted a request to unlock my lg v35 but didn't get the conformation email Its been 6 to 7 days Now when i try to submit a new request it days request already processing  What should i do now  I am stuck at this point

Questions

Closed

att took my phone trade ins and will not give me credit. what do i do now

I purchased two new iphone 11 in Januray under the deal that i would get monthly credit for the payments. I returned my older phone )iphone 7 and galaxy 6) to att using the return service they provided. I have checked back in oftern only to find they dont understand what happened and i have to kee

Questions

Service outage?

Anyone else from LA where my AT&T landline has been out because of a service outage for almost 2 weeks. Now, my AT&T cell phone cannot make calls and incoming calls go straight to voice mail. I'm completely without a way to call people. About to say goodbye to AT&T. This is not being han

Questions

Data roaming

I’m coming back from Mexico and was wondering do I turn off data roaming before leaving Mexico or when I get into the US?

Questions

New Wireless charger not working

Bought a new Iphone 12 Pro and a At&T wirelss charging pad, now three days later, the charger is not working. I already threw away the box, is it possible to get a refund or replacement?

Questions

Filed a claim on my laptop a month ago!!

I filed a claim on my laptop on August 12th, received the shipping materials to send it in for repair, sent it in by the 18th and still to this day have not received it back. When I check the status online it's been saying since Tuesday September 6th that it was shipped back but there is no tracking

Questions

DIDNT RECEIVE MY TRADE IN CREDIT

I got a new galaxy phone 21 last year and sent in my note galaxy note 10 plus, I was told I would get 800 in credit that would completely pay of my new phone which is worth 799.00 but my phone never got paid off, I turned my note 10 plus in and also received an email from att saying they received my

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Troubleshoot your device issues
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.