Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

(13264)
T

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Smartphone LG G8X

when will LG G8X have an official ota update?

Questions

flip phone texting

why does my at&t flip phone skip letters when texting messages?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlocking prepaid device

Hi, If I have a prepaid device and use the SIM card from my regular monthly AT&T plan in that device, does that count towards the 6 months of service in order to qualify for unlocking it? Or do the 6 months need to be on a prepaid plan? Thanks

Questions

Product Reviews

Is AT&T purposely hiding our opportunity to write product reviews after we upgrade to a new phone? I've searched and can't find any place to do that, and of course the virtual assistant in chat takes off to another world completely.

Questions

Phone compatibility

How to check the IMEI number to see if a phone is compatible with AT&T?

Questions

ATTENTION: The Fix for UNLOCKED BlackBerry KeyOne BBB100-1 on AT&T network

*** This is a Temporary Fix for UNLOCKED BlackBerry KeyOne BBB100-1 RPD 63116-001 on AT&T network w/ new 5G chip *** Like many of you I've had a BlackBerry since 2006 b/c I love the keyboard, thus, I've been clinging on to hope that I could get my brand new boxed unlocked BlackBerr

Questions

Need to get 4g sim card

I need a 4g SIM card for my mom's 4g flip phone. The 5g SIM card in it right now is causing a problem entering any contacts to the phone. How can AT&T send me one or can I pick one up at an AT&T store?

Questions

Connected Car hasn't worked for a few weeks

I have a 2018 RAM 1500 with U-Connect and AT&T connected car. It stopped working around the beginning of February.  I've had a ticket open for a few weeks and finally got a response below.  They're still charging me btw.  If they're saying I have to go to the dealer to get someth

Questions

Porting a cellular number to AT&T

I'm a bit frustrated that I cannot find away to raise my AT&T related issue. I always get to talk to someone who must know my entire life story and then try to sell me something! Simply, I'm currently a subscriber to Consumer Cellular. They stopped to support my mobile phone because it did no

Questions

Blocking anyone with a specific carrier from your phone

We have had this insane problem for a couple of weeks now. No one with AT&T service can call or text this specific number owned by family member with Verizon service including one conducted by an AT&T rep with his phone all with the same result to wit "The party you are trying to call is not

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how can get a ATT Cell Booster NOW?

I need a 4G LTE booster

Questions

Add a IFWA-40 to my existing wireless plan

I used to have this IFWA-40 on my plan for a corded phone. I disabled it when my mother died and no longer needed it. I'd now like to use it as a backup internet connection since the cable company keeps dropping out so often. ;-) Previously I was paying $20/month for the service. I can't seem to f

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Troubleshoot your device issues
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.