Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(14000)
Phone and FaceTime calls

When I try to call a certain person it cancels, and when they try to call me, I don’t receive it at all but we can text perfectly fine (I have AT&T and they have T-mobile) its really frustrating

Questions

Unlocked dumb phones.

Older once compliant LTE devices. Network no longer fully supporting many newer unlocked dumb phones. Now that has always been the case somewhat, but they all did it & made it a point to say its new.

Questions

60% down payment

I went in to purchase 2 phones, an iPhone 14 pro max and a Samsung s22 ultra. Everything was fine until the guy brought out the iPhone and we finished that one. Then he tells me that due to my credit I have to put down $840 to get the phone. My credit score is 840. (Edited per community guidelines)!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Iphone 3g and 3gs

I have problem I’m living in georgia country and i bought these phones from eBay and when I request it on at&t site I have problem this imei isn’t on at&t but i see network provider is att 5.6 version what can i do?

Questions

device unlock

unlock request is in progress for about 10 days....no email received.... details: (Edited per community guidelines) (Edited per community guidelines)

Questions

No cell service

I have zero AT&T cell service at my home. I need it for Resmed Medical equipment which runs on your network. It has been this way for over two years. Please add a tower or something.. am located on Sika Deer way in Fort Myers, FL. This is not the boondocks.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need to replace old phone, any deals on new phones?

I need a new phone

Questions

Issue with Unlock Request

Hi @ATTHelp, Could you please assist me in submitting an unlock request? I wasn't able to as I received an error message indicating device not sold or activated with AT&T. It does meet the eligibility requirements outlined to be unlocked. Thanks!

Questions

NETGEAR NIGHTHAWK M6 PRO (MR6500) unlock request (device is no longer actively supported?)

CASE: 0001036371 Model: NETGEAR NIGHTHAWK M6 PRO (MR6500) This device is no longer actively supported There is no unlock code available for this device I did unlocked same model which I bought it with retails cost and had same issues with automated unlock portal. I called and talk to some

Questions

Installment payment

I purchased my phone from AT&T Saturday, but it says my first installment payment is pending. Why is that?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(152)
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra $1000 trade-in credit eligibility

I may just be reading too much into the fine print, but I'm a little confused about the eligibility for this $1000 trade-in credit. It says that the offer requires an eligible unlimited plan; however, under "see offer details" and "how to redeem smartphone offer", it says you must add a new line or

Questions

• Wireless

Adding another line

I have a wireless plan of four. Three of which I am paying with an installment plan. 2 the 3 that have an installment plan are prepaid. My question now is why whenever I try adding my nephews prepaid account so I can see if I qualify for another installment its logs me out completely and locks my us

Questions

• Wireless

Account Settings has wrong device listed

My wife currently has an iPHONE 11 PROMAX. She had a Samsung S8 5 years ago. When I look in the account the S8 is still listed as her phone. How do you change this? She has had the iPHONE 11 for several years now and I don't understand how for all this time it's stayed the same. Thanks,

Questions

• Wireless

MY FATHER'S SBCGLOBAL.NET ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED BY SOMEONE ASKING ABOUT AMAZON AND NOW HE'S LOCKED OUT

My dad's email has been hacked. The person sent an email yesterday to all of his contacts asking if they shop with Amazon.  Since that moment, he hasn't received one email and cannot log into his account.  He tried to get to the security questions by now has been locked out.  There i

Questions

• Email

Factory unlocked S21 unable to make outgoing calls

I previously had an HTC U12+, bought this S21, brand new, factory unlocked. Just popped my old SIM in and started using it, without issue for over a year. Yesterday I had my Galaxy watch activated and tried to setup numbersync. Which wouldn't work because the network thought I still had the incompat

Questions

• Wireless

Terrible service

I'll start with the first thing that bothered me a lot. their customer service is inefficient and a mockery for those of us who call and never return the call even if we leave a voice note. Another thing that I am very dissatisfied with is the service in Reno Nevada. It's such mediocre service that

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(177)

Accepted Solution

Closed

Fox News Channel Jammed

OK here we go again. Fox News is not on Uverse again. No other channel has these problems. Newsmax and OAN got dropped recently over "business decision". ATT need to fix these "technical difficulties" or start losing subscribers.!There is no such thing as coincidences.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sim card activation

I went to Att store in El cajon/Main street to activate my new card but there was a guy working said you should go to the store that you bought your phone and card. Nonsense!!

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT email ask me to update my email account

I keep getting this email from AT&T Email Desk???? asking me to click on a link to update my email account. Does anyone know if this is real or a scam to get me to click on the link???? Thanks Jerry

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closing outdated versions of AT&T Yahoo mail. Is this a scam?

Received this email today. Is it a scam or should I click the link? Thanks This is to notify you we are closing all Outdated versions of our Mailbox as

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how do i get the fiber lines installed?

how do i get the fiber lines installed

Questions

• Internet