Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

(13697)
Sim unlock

I have tried to unlock my iPhone S6 plus but I failed. I do have request number, when I try to check unlock status they tell me that IMEI number is not matching the request number. Although the phone detects the simcard.

Questions

Phones not calling

Just this morning my wife's phone stopped receiving or making calls. We're at the ATT store and multiple people are here with the same issue. Know issues? Russians?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Desbloqueo de telefono regalado

Mi hermana volvio a Chile desde EEUU a radicarse aqui , tenia un telefono viejo de AT&T sin usar hace mucho tiempo , que me regalo. Intente desbloquearlo , pero no he tenido suerte nunca me llego mensaje alguno de uds a mi correo , y ella ya no tiene otro telefono de AT&T , por lo que puse

Questions

Nokia phone not working with AT&T upgraded network

My Nokia 2720 stopped working all of a sudden last night. According to AT&T, it has something to do with their recent network upgrade which is weird because Nokia 2720 is supposed to work with 4G. I'm thinking about switching to Nokia 6300 or Nokia 215. Did anyone use either of them recently and

Questions

Device Unlock LG A340

Hi My request to Unlock My LG A340 has been approved.. But there is no Unlock code..

Questions

Chromebook that won't function as a hotspot.

I replaced a Samsung 8" tablet with a Chromebook. The Samsung tablet carried a phone number and acted as a wifi hotspot when home wifi was out. Moved microchip to Chromebook, yet it does not seem to act as a phone or hotspot.

Questions

I can receive calls but I can’t make outgoing calls

I have a new ZTE Link II through Consumer Cellular and I can’t make outgoing calls. I’ve spoken with CC and the SIM card is activated, the phone shows that I have 4G LTE service and several bars, I can receive calls, but that’s it. I always get a message that says the call cannot be completed as dia

Questions

zte mf985 Unlock

I submitted an unlock request for a ZTE MF985 Hotspot. The unlock site show "Approved" . However, the unlock code is missing. Any ideas? Check your unlock status Current status - Approved We've a

Questions

Connected Car hasn't worked for a few weeks

I have a 2018 RAM 1500 with U-Connect and AT&T connected car. It stopped working around the beginning of February.  I've had a ticket open for a few weeks and finally got a response below.  They're still charging me btw.  If they're saying I have to go to the dealer to get someth

Questions

att send me wrong unlock code

I bought a used phone and the seller sent me the att code and the code does not work, the previous owner requested the code again and sent him the same code [EDITED per Community Guidelines]

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlocking an old device

i’m trying to get an old device unlocked but i have not received and email for the link. yes, i’ve checked my spam folder and it’s not there now i checked on the status and it says it’s on hold because i have not clicked the link they sent. how can i click the link if i don’t have the email.

Questions

Incorrect information error when unlocking iPhone 11

I submitted an unlock request on my iPhone using the IMEI number. It went through successfully but it says inaccurate information and my phone remained locked. Just spent a pretty penny on it too and no refunds. Not happy with that at all. Some help would be appreciated.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Troubleshoot your device issues
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.