Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

F

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Turbo hotspot 2 how to add data

Need to add data first of all and also when I find it under WiFi to connect it turns off my cellular data not allowing me to add data or use the hotspot because it has no internet connection yet

Questions

How can I locate my phone?

I do not know where my phone is and I know there is a way to track it.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Does AT&T sell old laptop batteries?

Hi, This is Jonathan. I want to purchase a new battery for my old HP laptop. Does at%t sell old laptop batteries?

Questions

motivate 2 icon

why is phone icon not appearing on the motivate 2?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My phone has 4G but at&t claims it is only a 3G phone

Hi i received a txt that my Oneplus 7t phone will no longer work after February 2022, but it is on the "list of phones that will still work on your network". And I had and still can use 4G LTE on the 7t phone. I bought the phone back around November and never had a problem with it, until I had broke

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Does AT&T LTE networks allow ping from LTE device to LTE device

We are trying to test a failover system that allows traffic to be routed over a LTE device to a LTE IoT device but the software is dependent on being able to ping the LTE devices on the LTE network.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Using my at&t prepaid sim card with a Sprint boost mobile model: CPLD-CPLD?

Need help on using my at&t sim card in a Sprint coolpad

Questions

PURCHASED BRAND NEW AT FULL PRICE

I just dropped mobile insurance on 2 phones and removed Apple Watch. Now,  all of a sudden one of my phones shows certified pre-owned. I didn't buy pre-owned I bought BRAND NEW and paid BRAND NEW price. What up with that? First I was thinking maybe it shows like because that’s what it would be

Questions

LG G PAD F 8.0 WON'T TURN ON

LG G PAD F 8.0 V-495  won't turn on after I update it firmware using lg support tool

Questions

Phone number for ATT Wifi Device

How do I find out what Phone number is attached to my WIFI device. We have several jetpacks and would like to tag them by the Phone number assigned to them Thanks

Questions

Accepted Solution

My company mishandles at&t customer hard drives, is that illegal?

My workplace gets computers and laptops from either at&t or someone through at&t, we shred all the hard drives when the auditor comes around but otherwise the ssd's are taken to the managers office instead of the shred box or the room where they'd be wiped. Is this illegal?

Questions

I'm from Kenya and I'm in USA I have problems with my 4g Phone

Hi I'm from Kenya and I'm now in the USA I can't use my 4g phone, I don't have signal, What can I do? 

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

What is happening with 3G?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.