We Still Have Great Cyber Week Deals: Check out our $5 and under smartphone deals!
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(13842)
Using 911 as a Harman Spark emergency contact?

In the app for the Harman Spark device, a user can store telephone numbers for emergency contacts. Since any wireless phone can call 911, what would prevent the Spark from using the 911 emergency number as a contact? If it were impractical to use the current Spark app from using 911, would it be

Questions

How can I setup my VPN router

I am a new user of At&t. I am struggling to configure it in my VPN router (https://www.allhdd.com/cisco-rv340-k9-vpn-router/) Can I use it with a VPN or I will have to remove VPN settings from the router?

Questions

Problem unlocking my device

I am trying unlock my device but it keeps saying error why

Questions

Can an Alcatel Smartflip 4052R actually be unlocked from the AT&T network?

I am a former long-time client who recently left At&T. I have read that many customers have been going through the ringer trying to get this phone unlocked. Has anyone on earth ever accomplished this? If so, I would appreciate a run down, step by step, of what you had to do. You can leave out

Questions

Data Usage of specific amount of 450MB 46 times since start of new billing cycle

I seem to be going over my 100GB wireless internet usage every month. After looking at AT&T's logs for wireless internet usage, I found that on 46 occasions since Dec. 3, I have specific "450.0MB" usages on it, which is 21GB in and of itself!!!!  I would like to know if anyone else has exp

Questions

List my sim

List my sim in Europe when I swapped it out for a local card. Can I replace easily with an esim? thanks

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I unlock on a prepaid device

I need to unlock a prepaid AT&T device, but I'm not a costumer (I was gifted the phone). I submitted a unlock request online, but it was rejected because I have to use the unlock app on the device since it's prepaid. The device was recently factory reset and since then the unlock app crashes sec

Questions

I lost my mobile hotspot or possibly stolen

I lost my mobile hotspot are possibly stolen and I would like to know if there's a way to find it or if warranty will cover and how would I go about it

Questions

Alcatel Smartflip Update?

Model 4052R SVN 05 Hardware 04 Software KaiOS 2.5.2 I just received notice on my phone of another software update "Upgrade from MR3 version to MR4 version". What does that mean and involve? Since the last update (last year) wiped out Google voice assist and the Youtube app I am weary of ever u

Questions

Homebase + antispam?

My brother-in-law is blind. He uses ATT Homebase which allows him to use his large key traditional land line style phone which does meet his needs.  The Homebase then uses cellular to communicate which is transparent to him as a user.  The problem is that he gets many spam calls which we'

Questions

Be the first to reply

(88)
Excellent Customer Service won me

A CSA named Melody (wish I knew a last name ) went above and beyond to help me out and that's the first in years of interactions I've had with multiple carriers. She sold me on att. Thank you

Questions

• Wireless

Will Active armor advance mobile security show location on my app's call logs?

when an unknown call came in, it look up the location where the call is coming from but when i check my call logs, it does not show the location , why is that ?

Questions

• Wireless

How to activate a prepaid sim card using a prepaid fast card?

Can't active prepaid sim without paying for a plan, and I've already gotten a prepaid fastcard.

Questions

• Wireless

Trouble connecting new Insignia TV to my ATT Uverse Box

New Insignia TV and there is trouble connecting my Uverse Box to it. Using HDMI cable and ports and it is trying to connect - there are glimpses of what is playing on the box but then only static.  I have rebooted the box and the whole Gateway System.  On the input I can see the 3 dots wh

Questions

• TV

Visual voicemail setup closes before finishing

I just changed from Verizon to ATT. I am trying to set up visual voicemail and it said I cannot until I give it phone permission which is already selected. I de and then reselect and then get the same message or the app closes. Can't get chat support since they are so busy. I have a Samsung S22.

Questions

• Wireless

Issues logging in with the app

I am having to reset my password every day when using the app on my phone or iPad. Both the att app and the U-verse app. I get an error message that says the limit for unsuccessful sign in attempts has been reached and I am forced to reset my password. This happens every day. When I log in on the we

Questions

• Digital Life

Trending Accepted Solutions

(324)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Required to change email account

I still have sbcglobal.net for my email. I have been receiving emails the last few days (supposedly) from AT&T telling me that I have to change my email address by 11/14/22.  Is this a fraud? Hello, Thank you for being a valued AT&T Member. This is a final reminder 

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Android 13 | One UI 5 | Samsung Galaxy S22

I have SM-S901U ATT unlock. When will the update come to my smartphone? Friends with SM-S901U1 ATT have already received Android 13.

Questions

• Wireless

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.