Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

(13391)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Temporary Deactivation for a limited time

Is it possible to deactivate an AT&T hot spot device (Turbo 2) for a 12 month period, then reactivate the device without losing the assigned "Phone" number? I am going out of the country for a year and won't need my device for that period

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Device Unlock IN-PROGRESS

I have requested a device unlock on June 1 and again on June 9 and they are both requests are IN-PROGRESS. They are the same phone, and the phone should be eligible. Please help.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Phone unlock request still in pending

I baught a phone off of ebay that said it was unlocked, I made a request to unlock said phone and its been left in In-Progress for 5 days now. Request Number: NUL122252274869

Questions

OnePlus 8 (model IN2015) not on whitelist

I found a new unlocked OnePlus 8 on Amazon that I am looking to purchase. Amazon's description says that this particular phone's model number is IN2015. According to the AT&T whitelist for approved phones, the only OnePlus 8 models that will work are IN2011, IN2013, and IN2017. Since the IN2015

Questions

Power issues

Is it safe to operate an AT&T Turbo hot spot 2 connected to a charger without a battery? I understand that constant A/C power to the device may damage the battery?

Questions

Landline cannot place calls to AT&T cellphone

We have landline in our office and we are unable to place calls to any AT&T cellphone. When calling any AT&T cellphone, we receive a busy signal.  We are able to call cellphones through other carriers.  We have cell service with AT&T.  I have confirmed that none of us hav

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Switching phone plans

I was wondering if I can switch my iPhone 11, which is on a Version plan, on to an AT&T plan without having to buy a new phone?

Questions

Vehicle hotspot won't appear on laptop

I can connect three other devices to the vehicle hotspot without issue. I can also connect the same laptop to my home network without issue. Laptop will not find vehicle hotspot.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Used phone - check IMEI/ESN and finance balance

I'm considering buying a used AT&T phone, but I want to check whether there are issues that would prevent it from being activated or unlocked. I have checked the GSMA blacklist and the IMEI is clean, but I understand that AT&T may have an additional internal blacklist. I also understand th

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Has service to flip phones ended?

I just paid the monthly bill online and the LG phone I bought years ago from AT&T does not work. Don't know when it stopped working. It's a backup device and worked well where signal was a problem. Verizon ends flip phone service 12/31/22.

Questions

Att home base device and plan question

I have an old att homebase (home phone and internet). I would like to upgrade but I heard that the news one is not that good. Does anyone have experience with that.  I don’t need the home phone part.  I mostly forward it to my cell phone but I have two questions. 1.  Do I have to

Questions

Calls

I can't make any calls

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Troubleshoot your device issues
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.