Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

U
Need a phone with Slide Out QWERTY keyboard

Can anyone recommend a flip-phone with a classic slide-out keyboard QWERTY that will work on AT&T network?  I have a physical disability that does not allow me to use touchscreen.  I need a phone with tactile buttons.   I currently have one that works fine, but in 2022, i

Questions

Accepted Solution

ZTE 222 Screen black after dropping

I dropped my ZTE Z222 flip phone while it was on, and, when I picked it back up, the screen was black. The phone still turns on & off and can make & receive calls, but I cannot see anything on the screen. I have tried powering the phone on and off as well as pressing both the "power" &am

Questions

How to unlock an AT&T phone for Metro PCS

How can I get the pin number to unlock my old at&t phone so I can use my metro pcs sim card?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

will a 2G phone work on att?

Looking for a solution other than Bluetooth from smart phone to a desk phone. Hoping to find a 1 device (sim card desk phone) solution but all seem to be GSM or 2G.

Questions

I am getting the message...looks like the IMEI # you entered doesn't match an AT&T device

A few years ago my son bought a Moto G7 Power. Not sure probably from amazon and we added it to our phone plan. I would like to unlock it and I keep getting this message. It meets all requirements to be unlocked. Not sure what the problem is with unlocking unless the IMEI # just isn't on your list o

Questions

Accepted Solution

my phone is not in the whitelist

Today, my phone, which is Mi9, doesn't work at all. I can't make any phone call and connect to the internet. Seems that it should not happen until Feb. Please let me know what I should do now.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Are you selling MacBook or other things with a big offer?

I'm from sri lanka. There is a website called ikman.lk which we can create adds to sell something on sri lanka. Yesterday I saw a add which is selling a MacBook with an unbelievable offer. I messaged with that seller. He said he is at&t seller man and sent some photos of your company too. Is the

Questions

Accepted Solution

Moto G5 Plus work after Feb 2022?

My understanding is at&t has a web page which I found that has a list of compatible phones after Feb 2022 when they drop 3g. My phone is NOT on the list BUT I called customer service and was told it will work and my phone is not on said list because its not a AT&T phone. My phone is a Moto G

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Turbo hotspot 2 how to add data

Need to add data first of all and also when I find it under WiFi to connect it turns off my cellular data not allowing me to add data or use the hotspot because it has no internet connection yet

Questions

How can I locate my phone?

I do not know where my phone is and I know there is a way to track it.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Does AT&T sell old laptop batteries?

Hi, This is Jonathan. I want to purchase a new battery for my old HP laptop. Does at%t sell old laptop batteries?

Questions

motivate 2 icon

why is phone icon not appearing on the motivate 2?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

What is happening with 3G?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.