Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

C
my order was canceled

why was my order canceled and i never did....all of my information was correct i made sure to go back over it..and funny how you canceled it right bef

Questions

order in progress

so i had bought the iphone XR and its been in progress for a couple of days now and everytime i talk to a representative im always being taken in a ci

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

Unlock Business phone out of contract

I have a business account with AT&T and I have upgraded my phone to iPhone 11. My old iPhone 8 plus is out of contract and I want to unlock it so I ca

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

Unable to see ATT Homebase Messages

When logged into the ATT Homebase Manager, I click on messages (it says there are 62) but nothing appears.  I've tried 3 different browsers and a mobi

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

Code 0 when attempting to unlock S20 5G

I have two devices I am attempting to unlock.  They are fully paid for, and should be released, but when I put in the unlock requests, I get a return

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

AT&T Wirless Service Down in Bastrop County Texas

AT&T wireless service has been turned off by AT&T since Friday 6/26/2020. Why ??? We can't text or call. counmty wide. even 911 is not working. Not my

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

Unlock AT&T Purchased Phones Without Another Carrier SIM

I have a Samsung S8 and a Motorola Moto X. AT&T has provided unlock codes for both. However, I do not have an alternative carrier SIM card. Inserting

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

Questions

Question to AT&T

Would it be possible for someone who looks after things like this to investigate what happened with the survey I participated in. I should be getting

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

Questions

ATT certificate expires on 7/15/21

After I update my iphone to the latest iOS version yesterday, a message popped up that says a certificate p2039.superclick.com is not trusted and has

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

Questions

Unlocking a brand new phone

I got a brand new phone.   I live outside the USA so I want to unlock it from AT&T and use it in my home country.    But it seems that since it has ne

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts