Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

K
Cell tower installed on my property

Who would i need to get in touch with to get information on having a cell tower installed on my property?

Questions

TEXT MESSEGES

Hello, my text messages coming and going are under random names in my address book. example: I received the text from ATT and it came in as under John

Questions

LG G8X THINQ no updates in other countries

I have at&t lg g8x thinq phone, i live in pakistan so i don't have at&t network because there is none in my country so as said by the provider

Questions

att took my phone trade ins and will not give me credit. what do i do now

I purchased two new iphone 11 in Januray under the deal that i would get monthly credit for the payments. I returned my older phone )iphone 7 and gal

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

karihara 

5 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock the IPhone 8

Hello, I have bought the IPhone 8 from the AT&T’s user, but now I would like to use this IPhone with another carrier. Can you help me to unlock

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

5 days ago

Questions

All texts disappeared from Pantech P2050! How to recover?

I have a 6-year-old Pantech P2050. Today all of my SMS text messages disappeared. I'm still receiving notifications for them, but the messages seem to

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

smartphone-carrier compatibility

is there a way to find out whether a smartphone is compatible with a carrier BEFORE buying o, say, amazon; without having the IMEI, that is?

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

GLIMMERMAN76 

5 days ago

Questions

Black Listed Iphone XR

So I Bought A Used Phone off of offer up (basically craigslist). It was brand new in the wrapper and worked fine for a few months until I went to Mexi

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

5 days ago

Questions

This mystery hacker/stalker is ruining my life!!🙏🤔

I have a ZTE 2 Z831. On my 3rd phone in approximately 3 months due to a very serious, smart, determined hacker. I'm not up to date on the new, improve

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Hackingcause 

6 days ago

Questions

Can't log in to Smart Home App since ATT bought it

I have a number of smart switches I have been using for several years. Now since it is ATT product I can no longer get into the app to make some chang

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

6 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts