Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

(13505)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Store Motorola phone less than a year old

Will I be able to get a dead battery replaced at the ATT Store?

Questions

Problems troubleshooting the Turbo Hotspot 2

I've purchased two Turbo Hotspot 2 devices, one from Walmart and the other a warrenty replacement. Both devices I followed every instruction with the same exact outcome, the devices screen will briefly flash 'Hello' then the screen is once again blacked out. I have factory reset both devices num

Questions

Certain SMS messages not coming through

I use att and iphone 11. about 1 month ago I stopped receiving SMS messages from a frequent contact. neither of us made changes to our phone or carrier. In working to solve this problem I have found one additional contact that i am not receiving sms from. other android users seem to be communicatin

Questions

ATT direct wireless internet constantly down

For months, every day our internet goes down at least once a day. Most days several times a day.  We land up rebooting the ATT router and it re-acquires a signal in 5 minutes or so.  When we first signed up, we were getting 40+ megs down.  Now we're lucky to get 8 or 9.  We'v

Questions

Ewon device will not connect to internet

We have an Ewon Flexy 201/205 that will not connect to the internet. It requires 4G, I believe it uses PPP and works fine with a T-Mobile sim straight out of a phone but not with two different AT&T sims. All three sims work in an AT&T mobile phone but not in the EWON. Pretty sure it is somet

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is there an AT&T cell phone plan for seniors?

Is there an AT&T cell phone plan for seniors?

Questions

LOST RETURN

I RETURNED 2 IPHONES WITH THE PRE-PRINTED LABEL PROVIDED BY AT&T. ITEMS WAS SHIPPED OUT ON 7/7. ON 7/8 IT WAS PICKED UP MY NEWGISTICS, AND THERE IS NO FUTHER TRACKING BEYOND THIS POINT. I HAVE CONTACTED THE POST OFFICE, I HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT NEWGISTICS ITSELF, AND I HAVE CONTACT AT&T WITH

Questions

AT&T Tower Not Switching to Red Lights at Night

We live a couple hundred yards from AT&T tower located at 3058 Old Murfreesboro Road, Arrington, TN (Latitude/Longitude: 35.855472/-86.648528), and it used to switch to red lights at night. Now, it stays in white strobes 24x7, which basically looks like someone is taking flash photos of our hou

Questions

Still can't make or receive calls

This is extremely frustrating. I bought a Motorola one 5g ace xt2113-5 in December specifically because att said it was on the approved list. I still cannot make or receive phone calls even after resetting the network and setting it to a lower preferred network. Can ANYONE help me please!?

Questions

Phone says “no service”

Phone says no service. Can’t make calls or receive calls!!! That’s dangerous in an emergency!!! Need to talk to a live person. So f’ing frustrating

Questions

MR6500 IP Passthrough?

Does the MR6500 (M6 Pro) have a selection for IP Passthrough in its web interface? It's predecessors offer that option (MR1100 and MR 5X00).

Questions

IP Passthrough M6 Pro (MR6500)

I apologize in advance for this wall of text since this will be a long, drawn-out inquiry/request. If you do decide you "have time to read all that" I truly thank you in advance if you take the time to read/assist. Disclaimer: I'm in the Army, so I can follow directions pretty well but every now and

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Troubleshoot your device issues
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.