Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

J
Terrible website navigation to manage wireless

Unable to manage wireless on website, upgrade phone, manage data. site fails to progress to the next step. i would like to change my plan and upgrade device. Pricing is not competitive for people that need less than 4 devices. The only thing reasonably available is to pay my bill.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Trying to find a super simple phone to work with at&t

My new Kyocera Dura XE Epic phone no longer works. Will AGM M6 4G work with my AT&T plan?

Questions

my experience at AT&T w sams

I went into sams with the intention just to shop but the AT&T reps somehow persuaded me to switch my family from verizon to AT&T because I was promised what I thought was a good deal (trade in promo) and all I had to do was port in my numbers. Before the process i was told I was to give a sp

Questions

WF720

Signal Strength Indicator Is Blinking Green. How do I Fix it?

Questions

software updates for the Kyocera DuraXE

Having problems with serious time delays when texting on this phone.  Several keys take an inordinately long time to register on the screen.  Are there any software updates that might remedy this problem?

Questions

Closed

WF720

Signal Strength Indicator Is Blinking Green. Do I need a puk# to unlock the sim card or a pin #.

Questions

Unlock phone

Somebody sold me a phone looks new but is unlock to use with T-Mobile

Questions

Device unlock

I made my unlocking request since November 1 and it is still pending and I can't make another one, does anyone know what I can do?

Questions

Accepted Solution

4G LTE Mobile Broadband Disconnected

I am helping a friend debug why his 4G LTE mobile broadband is disconnected. He received this message. It is oddly dated 10/2019. Some forum posts speculate that this is a SIM issue but this is non-conclusive.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Google Pixel 5

I currently am using a Samsung Galaxy S8+ Duos (dual SIM) with two (2) active lines. I tried to switch to a Galaxy S20+ 5G last week using my SIM cards from the S8+, but it didn't work.  The IMEI in slot 1 came up as not support device and would deactivate my SIM card.  With AT&T supp

Questions

Wrong Label for Trade In

I think I might have used the wrong label for one of my returns. I used the return label in the box since the documents with the phone stated trade in label shipped QTY 1.  What do I do now?  Seriously stressing

Questions

Blue tooth keyboards

I just got a U102AA Phone due to the network changes coming up. That's a story in and of itself and the experience is not going to add any time to my ongoing interest here. BUT something that might change my interest -- the phone supports blue tooth. So I was rather hopeful something to turn things

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

What is happening with 3G?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.