Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

AT&T Netgear 781s reboots continually whenever connected to 4G/LTE network

I've a Netgear 781s hot spot and it'd connect to AT&T 4G/LTE network fine but then would reboot after a few minutes.. If I remove the sim from the hot

posted 

1 year ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

ATT All Access \ Apple Macbook \ Aircard 340

Downloaded and installed All Access file "ATT-ALLACCESS-10-1-305-MAC.dmg" on my MBP MacOS Catalina 10.15.3 (19D76) “AT&T AllAccess.app” needs to be u

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Phone Removal

I bought a Note8 from a AT&T customer and I'm trying to get it unlocked from AT&T so I can use hotspot (everything else works fine), buy when I reques

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

AT&T Lied

I need to know how to get in contact with the CEO of AT&T. I have been going back and forth with premier support since September regarding the BOGO of

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

How do I get a good NAT type with ZTE MF923 on PS4?

Hello! I have the MF923 version of a ZTE, Aka mobile hotspot. And I like to play games with friends online. The problem is, I can only get NAT type 3

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Charged for a suspended account/ returned phone

I bought a samsung note 10 last year in september and i returned it before the 14days elapsed. I was charged $55 and the rest was returned to my accou

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

MY AIRTEL INDIA SIM CARD STOPPED WORKING IN MY ATT ZTE MF923

My AIRTEL INDIA SIM stopped working all of a sudden in my ZTE MF923 .Was working earlier.Tried changing SIM and replacement SIM. Shows NO NETWORK HEL

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

My phone doesnt boot past Microsoft, It brings up a UEFI-1 error , How may u assist me despite Microsofts Shutdown

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

WF70 ZTE wireless home connection problem

Our WF70 is just giving us busy signals when we call out. We have received a few calls in. Light by bars on unit is red. At best we only get 1 or two

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Nokia 3.1 A Screen not working

I've had my phone since December and it was working fine until tonight. My screen goes black, but it seems like my phone is still on. If i press the p

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago