Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

C
Artiste ADH 300

I bought this about a year ago and the ear piece on the volume side came out of the silver clamp exposing the wire.  Now the red light will only come

Questions

Unlock request approved but not working

Hello.   I have pid off my phone few years ago and moq i am trying to unlock it, however, online, it says that I still have to pay the phone off, but

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

Sudden bad call reception despite having bars.

The last couple weeks my family member and I have had terrible call reception. We can hear the other person but our end is breaking up constantly. Thi

Questions

How do I block harassment from an mms.att.net address to my email?

Someone is sending me about 35 emails a day or more (several are vaguely threatening) from what appears to be a phone number. I have been forwarding t

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

Braille keyboard want to disable in Nokia 6 pls help

please suggest to turn off Braille keyboard in my nokia6 mobile lock also not open

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

i phone delivery

I want to see if I can pick up my phone from the store instead of waiting for it to deliver. Who would I go about calling about picking it up at the s

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

ATT Emergency Spare One

I had a Spare One emergency phone.  When ATT discontinued support for that phone I accepted thier option to replace it with a LG B470.  I charge the b

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

LG B470 - AT&T Address book

we just activated a new lg b470, please tell me how to stop the AT&T adress book from trynig to load every time we open contacts. Thank You

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

Phone not allowed mm6 error

Hi I recently bought a phone online that was on the at&t network and I already went through the process of unlocking the phone. I even inserted the un

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

my order was canceled

why was my order canceled and i never did....all of my information was correct i made sure to go back over it..and funny how you canceled it right bef

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts