Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(13987)
Phone and FaceTime calls

When I try to call a certain person it cancels, and when they try to call me, I don’t receive it at all but we can text perfectly fine (I have AT&T and they have T-mobile) its really frustrating

Questions

Unlocked dumb phones.

Older once compliant LTE devices. Network no longer fully supporting many newer unlocked dumb phones. Now that has always been the case somewhat, but they all did it & made it a point to say its new.

Questions

60% down payment

I went in to purchase 2 phones, an iPhone 14 pro max and a Samsung s22 ultra. Everything was fine until the guy brought out the iPhone and we finished that one. Then he tells me that due to my credit I have to put down $840 to get the phone. My credit score is 840. (Edited per community guidelines)!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Iphone 3g and 3gs

I have problem I’m living in georgia country and i bought these phones from eBay and when I request it on at&t site I have problem this imei isn’t on at&t but i see network provider is att 5.6 version what can i do?

Questions

device unlock

unlock request is in progress for about 10 days....no email received.... details: (Edited per community guidelines) (Edited per community guidelines)

Questions

No cell service

I have zero AT&T cell service at my home. I need it for Resmed Medical equipment which runs on your network. It has been this way for over two years. Please add a tower or something.. am located on Sika Deer way in Fort Myers, FL. This is not the boondocks.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need to replace old phone, any deals on new phones?

I need a new phone

Questions

Issue with Unlock Request

Hi @ATTHelp, Could you please assist me in submitting an unlock request? I wasn't able to as I received an error message indicating device not sold or activated with AT&T. It does meet the eligibility requirements outlined to be unlocked. Thanks!

Questions

NETGEAR NIGHTHAWK M6 PRO (MR6500) unlock request (device is no longer actively supported?)

CASE: 0001036371 Model: NETGEAR NIGHTHAWK M6 PRO (MR6500) This device is no longer actively supported There is no unlock code available for this device I did unlocked same model which I bought it with retails cost and had same issues with automated unlock portal. I called and talk to some

Questions

Installment payment

I purchased my phone from AT&T Saturday, but it says my first installment payment is pending. Why is that?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(117)
Can't access my sbcglobal.net email account

I am unable to access my sbcglobal.net account, it goes not recognize my last name or zip code when I try to recover my password. The answers I give for the security questions aren't working either.  I've had the account for almost 20 years and if I get logged out on my phone I will no longer

Questions

• Email

False advertising

I have an att prepaid Hotspot plan and called customer service on 2/2/23 and while waiting the advertisement automated message offers a $55 100gb plan best value plan I immediately told agent I wanted that plan since I'm currently paying $55 for 50 gb plan he advised that was not an offered plan tha

Questions

• Wireless

What do I do if the code provided by ATT does not work?

Buddy gifted me his old phone. Code provided on approval generates an error when trying to unlock. Not sure of the 'eight digit' portion of the instructions is generic, but he sent me a 16 digit code. We've reviewed the email together and it does not work. Given the threat of the phone being locked

Questions

• Wireless

smart bulb

I have a dual band router - ATT U-Verse. I bought a smart bulb for a living room lamp and it needs a 2.4ghz signal. The app for the bulb only detects the 5ghz. I set up the guest (2.4) part and I get 'connected without internet'. Any ideas?

Questions

It took them 4 days to get me the connection

Never ever i have experienced such a bad service I had raised a request for new connection they said next day max 2 days they will take to deliver it next day when i called they said its delivered and on checking address it was wrong address they delivered it to post that it took around an hr to

Questions

• Wireless

How can I configure the APN for a SIM card in my car?

My old SIM card became defective and today I picked up a new SIM card at the AT&T store. Now the car is asking me to configure the APN for the card/car. AT&T sent me to my car dealer who showed me the manual where it says this can only be done by the service provider. Tech support also sent

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(131)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Internet Outage

Is there a current internet outage affecting Wildwood Lane, Clinton, LA? And if so, what is estimated time of restoration?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NEED ACCOUNT HISTORY RECORDS

Hi I need to be able to access my account history for phone calls/text messages for the month of July of 2022. It will only let me see the last couple days of the month and I need to be able to view the middle of the month. I don’t even know if anyone working in “Support” or “Customer Service” wi

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock iPhone to sell on ebay

I want to sell my old iPhone on ebay. I've completed the unlock request, and it has been approved.  The instructions now say to complete the unlock below:  Using a Non-AT&T SIM Card: 1. Remove your SIM card and insert the new SIM card. 2. Complete the setup process. Usin

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Bellsouth email access

I have lost access to my bellsouth email account - I was prompted to answer my security questions but I could not remember the responses (I set them about 10 years ago). I spoke with a support person about 3 months ago and he managed to get me back in, but it's happened again and this time the suppo

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

I see that I was scammed into the trade in like others

I was told to send my damaged phone bc it was under warranty.  I sent the phone recieved a new phone , then AT&T sent the damaged phone back stating that it was not under warranty and that I would be charged $700. I have tried since Nov. 22 yo resolve this..no luck at all. I WOULDN'T RECOM

Questions

• Wireless

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all