Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(13987)
Trying to unlock LG Velvet

When I checked on status I received the following message: ( followed by two blank lines - no instructions, no unlock code) Check your unlock status Current status - Approved We've approved your request t

Questions

phones from wallmart

I'am going to buy a wireless phone from wallmart, I have an AT&T account. Do I have to purchase let"s say, an AT&T Samsung, or any other brand that doesn't have AT&T on it?

Questions

Closed

phones from wallmart

do I have to buy one that says it's AT&T ready?

Questions

Invalid IMEI?

I'm trying to unlock my phone and after many, many attempts to get past the first step, I made it to the last one to enter my IMEI number and I got an error saying "Looks like the IMEI number you entered doesn’t match an AT&T device. Please check your IMEI number by dialing *#06# or look for the

Questions

Can't get past the first step on the unlock site

I've tried multiple times a day for the last week to request a unlock for my phone but I cannot get past the first step of the unlock site where all I did was enter my phone number before it saying "We're having technical issues right now. Please give us a few minutes to sort it out, and then try ag

Questions

AT&T won't port my Straight Talk number

My Straight Talk number was originally an AT&T number. Now I want to switch back to AT&T, but they won't let me keep my same number because they cannot "port" it. Why can't/won't they do it and is there a way around this? What is the hang up? (pun intended)

Questions

Unlocked

hello, I have been sent a phone and I would like to know if it is eligible for network unlock

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

query about sim card for laptop

We have two phone lines and unlimited data. What is involved in getting a sim card to put in a new computer?

Questions

unlock flipflop

how can I unlock my sim permanently locked at&t alcatel flipflop which has not been active for six months of paid service.

Questions

Flip Phone with Google Assistant?

Are there currently any flip phones (besides Z Flip) that have Google Assistant that work on the AT &T network? That was my favorite feature on the Alcatel that they sold but as many have posted it stopped working after an update. It is getting to be a hardship writing texts.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(115)
smart bulb

I have a dual band router - ATT U-Verse. I bought a smart bulb for a living room lamp and it needs a 2.4ghz signal. The app for the bulb only detects the 5ghz. I set up the guest (2.4) part and I get 'connected without internet'. Any ideas?

Questions

It took them 4 days to get me the connection

Never ever i have experienced such a bad service I had raised a request for new connection they said next day max 2 days they will take to deliver it next day when i called they said its delivered and on checking address it was wrong address they delivered it to post that it took around an hr to

Questions

• Wireless

How can I configure the APN for a SIM card in my car?

My old SIM card became defective and today I picked up a new SIM card at the AT&T store. Now the car is asking me to configure the APN for the card/car. AT&T sent me to my car dealer who showed me the manual where it says this can only be done by the service provider. Tech support also sent

Questions

• Wireless

Billing Increases

My bill goes up a dollar or more very reguarly, why is that? I already eliminated Directv so this is becoming very tediuos since nothing changed, I do not get mnore services just constand increases on my bills over time

Questions

• Internet

Retention Customer Service Nightmare

Anyone else have nightmare stories about having to call multiple times to beg for 'promotions' to keep your bill in the same ballpark from month to month? Anyone else have the experience of some representatives giving incorrect information - just told I had promotions for 12 months only to find out

Questions

• TV

Cancelled my paid for order

I got an email saying they could not verify my identity when I could have scanned my ID EASILY. THIS WAS A BIRTHDAY PRESENT FOR MY DAUGHTER SO I WAS SENDING IT TO HER HOUSE. IDK IF THIS IS WHY IT WAS CANCELLED I AM VERY UPSET TO SAY THE LEAST.

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(131)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Internet Outage

Is there a current internet outage affecting Wildwood Lane, Clinton, LA? And if so, what is estimated time of restoration?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NEED ACCOUNT HISTORY RECORDS

Hi I need to be able to access my account history for phone calls/text messages for the month of July of 2022. It will only let me see the last couple days of the month and I need to be able to view the middle of the month. I don’t even know if anyone working in “Support” or “Customer Service” wi

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock iPhone to sell on ebay

I want to sell my old iPhone on ebay. I've completed the unlock request, and it has been approved.  The instructions now say to complete the unlock below:  Using a Non-AT&T SIM Card: 1. Remove your SIM card and insert the new SIM card. 2. Complete the setup process. Usin

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Bellsouth email access

I have lost access to my bellsouth email account - I was prompted to answer my security questions but I could not remember the responses (I set them about 10 years ago). I spoke with a support person about 3 months ago and he managed to get me back in, but it's happened again and this time the suppo

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

I see that I was scammed into the trade in like others

I was told to send my damaged phone bc it was under warranty.  I sent the phone recieved a new phone , then AT&T sent the damaged phone back stating that it was not under warranty and that I would be charged $700. I have tried since Nov. 22 yo resolve this..no luck at all. I WOULDN'T RECOM

Questions

• Wireless

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all