Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(14750)
Asus Rog Phone 8 compatibility

So I purchased the new Asus Rog Phone 8 from a seller in Hong Kong. He says its compatible with the GSM network, I.E At&t and T-Mobile.  I am currently with Verizon, and I want to add a wireless plan to my internet plan using this phone.  This phone does take a sim.  It is not lo

Questions

ASUS Zenfone 10 (A12302)

Hello everyone, I recently purchased an ASUS Zenfone 10 (A12302) and the AT&T employee said my phone wasn't compatible. Is it due to it being the 16gb ram/512gb storage model? As far as I know, the A12302 is the compatible model. Any advice would be appreciated!

Questions

Official Solution

Bmw numbersync on business account

Before I switched I asked multiple times if I could pair my bmw via number sync to my business account. Everyone I spoke to assured me it would work. I tried to activate it today recieving an error that business accounts could not activate cars on number sync. I called and a rep told me the same thi

Questions

Verify identity

Hello I was supposed to verify my identity and didn’t withing 24 hours can you help me

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Are the AT&T Radiant Core 'Free Replacement Phones unlocked or unlockable?

While the gift AT&T Radiant Core phones sent to me to 'upgrade' my non-VOLTE A51's, are junk to me, I was wondering 1. If I should just trash them 2. or if they are unlocked or unlockable I would gift them to two friends that have almost unusable California Free phones for those who have

Questions

Closed

Did not receive unlock code

We recently paid off a Galaxy s21 and wanted to unlock it to use with another carrier. The unlock request was approved but in the area where the unlock code should be there is just blank space.

Questions

Closed

Unlock request no email received

I received my unlock request code however I never received an email so that I could confirm as requested per instructions. It states have 24 hours to confirm however receiving no email I'm unable to confirm. I have checked my spam folder. As instructed by the website I submitted a status request w

Questions

Does ATT phone # alternate service similar to T-Mobile DIGITS, where I can use other devices AS IF it was my phone?

I've been using T-Mobile DIGITS for years. When my phone rings, or a text comes in, I can either drag my phone our, or my tablet[s], or even some of my older phones.  They ALL treat my phone line as just another extension.  So, I was excited to learn about NumberSync, and spent hours fru

Questions

AT&T blacklist

I was told by a SIM distributor that my router is on the AT7T blacklist.    How can I tell if it is on the list??

Questions

IFWA-40

I have received my device unlock code but after I insert foreign SIM card how and where do I enter it?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(4)
Transferring From Another Provider

Can I ask request compensation for all these issues I've had to deal with from AT&T? Has anyone had issues transferring from another provider and what was the resolution? I created an account online with AT&T, verified military service, tried purchasing two phones online, applied my milita

Questions

Alcatel flip phone Ring

Had to replace my father Alcatel flip phone. His old phone had Johnny Cash Ring of fire ringtone with no SD card in the phone. How to download Johnny Cash Ring of fire ringtone to new Alcatel flip phone

Questions

Hotspot web

How do I get to hotspot.webui it says this site can't be reached...

Questions

unlock

pedi mi codigo de desbloque y nunca fue enviado

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.