Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

(13505)
To understand the meaning of the terms used in ATT portal.

Hi I want to know the terms used in the ATT portal like as Session info, data connection history, APN etc, So can anyone suggest any documentation or video where all the terms are described in a proper way?  

Questions

Trying to unlock and says denied

Hi I'm trying to unlock an old ZTE phone and it says 'denied'. I've tried contacting ATT and am getting the run around. Anyone have any suggestion on how to unlock? I meet all of the requirements.

Questions

Any idea how to get my AT&T Phone unlocked ?

I bought AT&T locked iPhone SE 3(dual sim support) online marketplace. I inserted my AT&T nano sim card and works fine but after 60 days when I was trying to unlock it through the AT&T 'unlock device' web page. When I click Submit, it comes back with the following message : "We not

Questions

Unlock request.

My unlock request is NUL867758830117. What is holding the process up?

Questions

On my AT&T cell phone a display of a capital G is displayed then a search field then a microphone then a bunch of dots.

On my AT&T cell phone a display of a capital G is displayed then a search field then a microphone then a bunch of dots I do not know what purpose this serves on my AT&T cell phone as when you click on any of those areas with your finger nothing happens. How do you remove this useless display

Questions

Unlock code for an IPhone XR

I bought an IPhone XR and it is locked. Are you able to assist me?

Questions

Closed

Why does AT&T claim my phone is not 4G VoLTE compatible when it is?

I have a Unihertz, Jelly 2 phone which is 4G VoLTE. Unihertz confirmed they have already provided AT&T the proper IMEI numbers.  AT&T is going to fully switch to 4G VoLTE by 22 Feb 2022 and I've already been using 4G VoLTE on the local AT&T network for some time.  The phone wo

Questions

is VIVO X80 Pro compatible?

I just purchased the Vivo x80 Pro unlocked global version it was told by my local store it won't work on AT&T network as it's not on the approved device list. I have a business account with multiple phone lines and the whole reason why I've gone with AT&T is because I can bring phones that I

Questions

How to remove the browser from a KyoceraDuraXE Epic

How to remove the browser from a KyoceraDuraXE Epic? Verison told us it could be done on their version. I assume it can be with ATT also. They are the same phone

Questions

Returning my NEW replacement phone and keeping my old phone.

I have ordered a new replacement phone due to my charging port not working, although I found a cheaper way to fix my old phone. Can I send the new replacement phone back?

Questions

Apple Watch won’t cellular.

No cellular connection.

Questions

apn settings

unable to find apn settings for mobile router r216

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Troubleshoot your device issues
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.