Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why can't I transfer photos to my HP laptop?

I have a ZTE model #2223 and I use to just plug it via an usb cable to my laptop and then I could view, transfer photos to my HP laptop. Now for some reason the only thing it does when I plug it into my laptop is charge! How do I fix this?

Questions

Moxee Hotspot K779HSDL

Having trouble signing into the WebUi to check messages and update settings, please help

Questions

unlock code

I wanted to free my cell phone to use another phone company, when I received my unlock code I put it wrong on my cell phone too many times, and now it tells me that I exceeded the number of attempts, what should I do? I am from Mexico but my cell phone I bought it in the USA

Questions

How could others view your messages on another device

If 2 people have the same phone on the same family plan be able to access your messages

Questions

I got my unlock code but it doesn´t work.

What can I do in this situation? I followed all the steps but it didn't work. Z835

Questions

Pictures not showing up in texts from Samsung to Apple

I have sent numerous pictures to an (new) Apple phone, but they are not received. I have a new Samsung phone and we are on the same account. It is the same with 1 other Apple phone on the account.  I have done troubleshooting and it hasn't helped.  Any ideas are welcome please.

Questions

Pay unpaid balance

I bought a phone on eBay and has a unpaid balance I would like to pay to unlock the phone

Questions

Kyocera dura force pro 2 e6921

Does anyone know if the e6291 will be supported after the 3g shutdown? I know the e6920 is, and the e6921 just looks like the newer model, but it isn't on the list of supported devices.

Questions

OnePlus 8 (model IN2015) not on whitelist

I found a new unlocked OnePlus 8 on Amazon that I am looking to purchase. Amazon's description says that this particular phone's model number is IN2015. According to the AT&T whitelist for approved phones, the only OnePlus 8 models that will work are IN2011, IN2013, and IN2017. Since the IN2015

Questions

Accepted Solution

5G Service, Nokia XR20

I recently purchased a Nokia XR20, independent of AT&T. The phone is great.  No issues.  It is 5G capable but I am not sure if it is connecting to the 5G service in my local area.  I turned on the 5G preference in the options.  (I checked the map and I there is 5G in my area

Questions

Accepted Solution

New, non-3G wireless home phone (IFWA-40) is not taking or sending any calls

I have wireless home phone, and was sent the new IFWA-40 to replace the old 3G unit. That's fine. Technology moves on. So I set it up and hooked up the cordless phones. They all get a lovely dial tone. So far, so good. The trouble arises when we try to make a call or someone tries to call us. Fro

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact Compatibility after Removal of ATT 3G Wireless

I received an email from ATT indicating that my Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact phone will not operate after ATT removes their 3G network support. The XZ1 compact specifications include the following LTE support: LTE 4G ba

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

What is happening with 3G?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.