Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(13986)

Closed

Waiting on phone

Is this the chat? Or comment only message icon I see on the page

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

At&t Router setup and sim actiation

Hello I'm trying to activate my att sim card for Hotspot to my att wifi access router I'm so clueless on what to do here can someone please help me

Questions

Slow hotspot speed

I get 50 to 100 mbs down on my iPhone SE, but only 2 to 4 mbs on my MacBook Pro tethered to my SE hotspot using either usb or Wi-Fi.

Questions

Recycling Lithium ION batteries from smartphone

I need the following Safety Data Sheet for the following equipment in order to recycle the Lithium ION batteries to the recycling center. Blackberry C-X2 BAT-11005-001 Blackberry C-S2 BAT-06860-003 Blackberry BAT-03087-003 Blackberry BAT-14392-001

Questions

what is a loophole in the plan AT&T Employees.

You have to do installments on the credits for turning in your phone? AT&T Employees what is a loophole in the plan for when you upgrade your phone.

Questions

Help me please unlock

Help me unlock I'm from Ukraine,i really need communication in such conditions, and blocking by your operator does not give it to me please unlock the network Here imei (Edited per community guidelines) That's the kind of mistake he writes We can't unlock your device. Service for this device wa

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Simcard

So I no longer haave my phone number I’m switching tried to give my current AT&T phone to my niece it still has my old number and says simcard locked

Questions

My ATT Nighthawk Hot Spot is randomly shutting off, restarting. What is causing this?

I have been using the unit plugged in w.out battery for 11 months, no issues at all! Well the past 4 weeks it just randomly restarts a few times a days, some days not at all, what could be causing this?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Can I use Cricket Sim for ATT phone

I was wondering that if I were to purchase a AT&T HTC One M8 with out a plan or contract, could I use my Cricket Wireless sim card for the phone since Cricket Wireless is now merged with AT&T? Would I keep paying the same bill for Cricket or will there be a new bill?

Questions

Trying to unlock LG Velvet

When I checked on status I received the following message: ( followed by two blank lines - no instructions, no unlock code) Check your unlock status Current status - Approved We've approved your request t

Questions

Be the first to reply

(126)
AT&T Account Update

I get daily messages that I need to update my AT&T email account. Are those messages coming from AT&T or are they just phishing attempts?

Questions

• Email

apply for messing short code for business

Hello, We currently have a landline for our business with At&t and would like to create a short code number so we can remind our clients of their appointments. How can we get this started? We will be purchasing an IPAD to use for this only.

Questions

• Wireless

WiFi calling

My WiFi calling won’t work at home. I have super strong Xfinity WiFi and work online constantly no problem. Our smart TV also works fine, so it is NOT my WiFi. but I noticed when at a friends house my AT&T WiFi calling was on. why would it worked when logged onto one WiFi but not another?&n

Questions

• Wireless

Trade in

Hello. On Jan 26 I purchased an S22 but my phone did not qualify for a trade in.  I saw the new ad where you can trade in your old phone no matter the condition.  Could I still qualify for this & will it help my monthly bill if the trade in would be accepted.  

Questions

• Wireless

Old sbcglobal email account hacked

I received notification from a credit monitoring system that my old sbcglobal email was hacked. This account hasn't been used in years.  How can get this account closed permanently?

Questions

• Email

How to set up an account

Direc TV subscriber

Questions

• TV

Trending Accepted Solutions

(201)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Internet Outage

Is there a current internet outage affecting Wildwood Lane, Clinton, LA? And if so, what is estimated time of restoration?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NEED ACCOUNT HISTORY RECORDS

Hi I need to be able to access my account history for phone calls/text messages for the month of July of 2022. It will only let me see the last couple days of the month and I need to be able to view the middle of the month. I don’t even know if anyone working in “Support” or “Customer Service” wi

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Contract Cancellation Fee - since when?

I signed up for a Unlimited Elite service with my own phone and recently had to switch to another carrier because of work. Why am I getting slapped with a contract cancellation fee when I was never told my account was set up under a contract. When I called AT&T to ask about my last bill there wa

Questions

• Wireless

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all