Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

M
at&T cingular flip iv battery issues

Are any other users having issues with battery charging on the Flip IV that was sent out as a "free" replacement in the upgrade? Mine charged well the first time, and thereafter takes at least two or three days to charge fully. It charges in bursts, and gives an error that the temperature is too col

Questions

Is nmm( new mobile media )is your subsidiary company or not?

Nmm telling that we are brand promoting platform collaboration with at&t.is that real or fake?

Questions

Blackberry Key2 work after 3G shut down?

I asked an AT&T vendor whether my Key2 (which has 4G) would work after February. He checked the IMEI and the system said "no longer supported, offer customer a different device". But why?? Model BBF100-2 unlocked. Android 8.1.0, security patch level Aug 5 2021.

Questions

Voicemail

How do I stop voicemail setup reminders? I can't use voicemail with my Pixel 6 Pro so I have decided to not use it.  I get reminders to finish setting up voicemail. How can I stop these reminders?

Questions

Closed

Cannot call ATT phones from my Google Fi phone (iphone 8+).

newly installed Fi sim on my unlocked iphone. Can call and receive calls from many phones but cannot call several that I know are ATT accounts (including my wife's ATT iphone).  I can call my Fi phone from home but I cannot call my home (and other aTT numbers) from fi phone.  I had google

Questions

Surface Duo Unlock request pending : appreciate to push through the request asap

Summitted Surface duo unlock request 2 weeks ago but status still pending, no changes at all. try to submit a new one but not allowed as this request is already in the system. Need solution to proceed. thanks.

Questions

old phone number activation code

Im trying to login to an old account but i got a new non at&t number, when i try to login (even with choosing forgot password & reset with my email account it automatically sends a verification code to my old, deactivated phone number. which hasn’t had service since december 2017. I’m just t

Questions

Accessing the KaiOS store on the alcatel smartflip phone model 4052r

I have an alcatel smartflip phone model 4052r. When I try to access the KaiOS store app the screen shows loading and never goes any further.

Questions

alcatel smartflip phone appstore

I bought alcatel smartflip in an attempt to detox from my iphone . The appstore didnt open at all. so I returned and got another device. same problem. it says loading, never loads anything. My sim card is the 5 G sim that I had with my iphone. Not the one that came with the phone. I have tried

Questions

DORO7050 flip phone

Model#DFC0180 will this flip phone still work after Feb. It doesn't show on the whitelist. But it says that it is VoLTE capable

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

What is happening with 3G?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.