Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

J
CPAP Resmed Airsense 10 Cellular

My new unit shows connecting to TMobile (I only get 1 bar) and I have AT&T with a micro cell. Can AT&T add the Resmed cellular to my service?

Questions

PIN

My son is trying to switch his phone number to a new account with a different provider. To do this, however, he needs the PIN for his phone. How/where

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Customer service review

So so happy with customer service I received this morning! Needed new phone after wind gust blew my iPhone onto rocks, broken screen! Eran was the bes

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Can I port a Frontier land line to my existing AT&T Cell phone so I can answer both lines with one instrument?

Now officing mostly at home with landline call-forwarded to AT&T cell, it's become apparent I no longer need the separate land line service at my form

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Cell phone tower NOISE

Cell Phone Tower Noise We are having this same issue: we have lived next to (around 500 ft from) a cell phone tower for three years. We have never ha

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Hotspot

My wife and I each have an iPhone, and when she tries to use the hotspot to log onto her laptop, sometimes her phone will not show up, or if it does i

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Prepaid Wireles phone number

I just bought a prepaid wireless phone. In the phone number section it says unknown. Please help me find the number so I can creat an account etc, I d

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Mobile Hotspot Solutions - The Best Spot for Your Hotspot

There are a few reason why you may be having trouble with your HotSpot connection like:   Device or Electronics near your HotSpot Walls & Building d

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Questions

Fedex delivery restrictions

I placed an order online because no stores in my area have what I want.  It was sent with such strict delivery that I won't be able to get my order. 

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

HELP Entered incorrect email

Hi I Am trying to switch to att from another carrier, I entered the wrong email address but mailing address and shipping address was correct. I cannot

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts