Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

(13387)
Unlock Nighthawk M1

I have received an unlock code from ATT to unlock my Nighthawk mobile router (hotspot) Instructions say to use "non ATT" sim card. I did using a friends Verizon sim card. Unlock did not work following instructions provided. ATT customer support says the verizon sim card used has to recognize the

Questions

Free Cell Phone Booster to replace 3g microcell

Dear ATT, In March, I tried to follow the instructions in an email I received from ATT to accept my new cell phone booster(s) [I have two].   I followed the instructions, succeeded in the authentication to my phone, and then I received a message “something went wrong” call us

Questions

I'm locked out of my phone

I can't remember my PIN ... does anyone know what to do? It's on my at&t phone

Questions

AT&T compatible with china phone

Hi , may i know is AT&T support vivo s1 pro this phone model?

Questions

Unlimited to an extent? So my room mate mived iut without giving me the accounts

I cant use the wifi because I don't have the account number to oay the bill , so I'm using my data and within bout two days bam maxed out someone said I've been hacked but I say i got the prestigious plan through AT&T top of the line with discounts with being a retired vet. So do I need to purch

Questions

Closed

Found stolen phones in a dumpster

I found a bunch of trash bags tossed in the dumpster behind my business, full of what appears to be evidence of stolen cellphones (open USPS parcels with warranty return paperwork inside) apparently sent to ATT from customers around the state.  All the cellphones are missing from the boxes except ex

Questions

Official Solution

Nighthawk battery problem

Netgear MR1100 Nighthawk mobile hotspot on ATT network. The router works only when plugged in to 120v AC and battery removed. Powers off if battery is inserted while plugged in to 120v AC. Unplug 120v AC, insert battery, will not power on.  Remove battery, plug in to 120v AC, it powers on okay. Volt

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is AT&T Flagging and Disabling SIM for Specific Phones in The US for use on their 5G Network

I always buy factory unlocked phones for use on GSM networks since I travel and plan to travel outside of the US. And I always select phones which are unique and unpopular. Anyways, I was informed, in the summer of 2021, that my phone would no longer work on the AT&T network because of compa

Questions

Regarding LTE signals

My router has blue lights on the status bars, and while I can connect to the router, it's not connecting to the internet. Your forums have led me to believe that this is because it is not receiving an LTE signal. How do I go about fixing this issue

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Smartphone LG G8X

when will LG G8X have an official ota update?

Questions

flip phone texting

why does my at&t flip phone skip letters when texting messages?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlocking prepaid device

Hi, If I have a prepaid device and use the SIM card from my regular monthly AT&T plan in that device, does that count towards the 6 months of service in order to qualify for unlocking it? Or do the 6 months need to be on a prepaid plan? Thanks

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Troubleshoot your device issues
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.