Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

(13387)
gift card

I was promised a $200.oo gift card when I switched from T-Mobile to ATT. but it never cam. what do i do??

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why can't I transfer photos to my HP laptop?

I have a ZTE model #2223 and I use to just plug it via an usb cable to my laptop and then I could view, transfer photos to my HP laptop. Now for some reason the only thing it does when I plug it into my laptop is charge! How do I fix this?

Questions

Does the Oneplus 9 Pro work on 5G now?

https://forums.att.com/conversations/network-coverage/any-update-for-oneplus-9-pro-5g-support/619b1dc9a5fede7855e333f6?commentId=619b98a488e93109a7efa72d This is the newest information I can find. Have the techs figured out how to make the oneplus 9 pro work on 5G as of February 2022?

Questions

Shutoff 4G modem after multiple assurances it would not be

I have a Cradlepoint router with 4G modem that I have used over AT&T for many years at a remote rural location where the cell network is the only possible internet access. When the 3G shutdown was pending in February, the device was listed as compatible after the shutdown on their network. I cal

Questions

USB800 IP Passthrough?

Is there a way to configure the USB800 for IP Passthrough? Even in IPPT mode, the device connected to the USB800 gets a private 10. number.   When connected to a router, I am having trouble with double NAT.  Is there a mode where the USB800 passes the public IP address to the device

Questions

Official Solution

Mother's Day Gift Idea from the AT&T Community

Say thanks to the mom in your life If you're like me, you're probably shopping a bit early to get the special person in your life a mother’s gift. If your boo, mom, or grandmother is into technology and you're not sure what to get, how about getting them one of the latest smartphones from A

Questions

USBconnect Device Connection Issue

We have a USBconnect Device that is set up on our personal laptop and works fine. The Device will access our personal laptop but when we move the same device to my work Laptop the device will not connect to the internet.  Could there be a firewall issue on my work laptop that is not allowing t

Questions

Can't install Inseego USB800 drivers in Windows 10

Hi: I'm not an AT&T customer. I have a USB800 dongle here, and some of the drivers don't install. They're supposed to install automatically. I tried forcing Device Manager to install the files that someone gave me, but it constantly reports that there are no appropriate driver files. Is t

Questions

USB800 web interface glitches when used outside USA?

Hi everyone: I have an unlocked Inseego USB800 dongle running the latest firmware/software. When I use it in other countries, I get a connection, but there are glitches. For starters: - In the web interface, the IP address listed is 0.0.0.0 , for example. - It doesn't display any subnet mask

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to change a replacement AT&T SIM card

Phone Not Working After Moving SIM Card Got a new phone? Want to switch between phones? No matter what the reason, changing out the SIM card and getting your phone working is very easy. Swap SIM card To swap a SIM, sign in to your myAT&T account to complete the following steps. If you’re

Questions

Wifi not working again

This is the 2nd time I have had no wifi in my ***2019 Dodge Durango GT plus***. The first time I took to the dealer and they did an update. It worked for about a month, now it has been 3 weeks with no wifi again, dealer says my phone is no longer compatible and they have no idea how to fix it, yet I

Questions

Unauthorized use of mobile device (netgear nighthawk)

I purchased a netgear nighthawk from a local store (Record and Sound) in Jackson, AL. After a year of working fine all of a sudden it's reported stolen by that store.  I paid full price for the device, which legally made the device mine. What can I do?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Troubleshoot your device issues
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.