Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

(13387)
Adding Nano SIM to Security Camera

Is the Reolink Go PT, 4G LTE, PTZ camera is compatible with AT&Ts LTE network? If I place an AT&T Nano SIM in the device can I use it as a byod and add it to my unlimited plan as another device/ number?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

How to get ATT to unlock their "ATT Go Phone" (Microsoft Windows Nokia Lumia 640) cell phone

I purchased three of these phones, a while ago. There had never been a problem using ATT's call center to get an unlock code; however, ATT's replacement of the call center with a webpage unlocking service is unable to respond to my request.  I used the webpage on Friday (IMEI Number: EDITED, R

Questions

Potential New customer

I am moving house and was exploring whether I could move all my services to AT&T from Verizon. I called and spoke to a sales rep. He tried to push direct tv onto me, and when I said i wasn't interested and started to explain why. He hung up on me. Not exactly the way to get me as a customer

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I bring my number from another carrier

Trying to put my account number on this phone from simple mobile

Questions

Misrepresentation/Taking Advantage of Seniors

I would appreciate any assistance/direction someone can give us with a stressful situation with selling ATT services and products that we’re absolutely misrepresented. We are are seniors, one disabled, moving into a new retirement community.  An ATT rep came to our home and asked what the tota

Questions

Change from default greeting to custom greeting

When I try to change my default Greeting to a custom greeting. The phone records the custom greeting, plays it back, but when I press save it goes back to the default greeting and deletes the custom greeting. What am I doing wrong or is it the phone?Brad

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can the AT&T Calypso phone be used with the AT&T Unlimited Elite plan ?

Does anyone know if the AT&T Calypso phone can be used if we upgrade to the AT&T Unlimited Elite plan ? It says the phones have to be 5g compatible.   Can the AT&T Calypso phone still be used ?

Questions

Hand Me Down Ipad

Cousin gave me old Ipad of hers. How do I erase her info and insert mine?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

OnePlus 8T (KB2005) Doesn't Support 5G?

Hey all. I went to a store earlier today to pick up a 5G SIM for my OnePlus 8T assuming that I'd get access to 5G, but it seems that it's not an option in settings. The phone clearly supports 5G and my plan does too, so why is it not connecting?

Questions

Unblocking A Flip Phone

I would like to unblock a flip phone for offline use. I have tried to do this before but have failed.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Transfer my phone number to my wife’s old phone

My wife has a new iphone, and I would like to transfer my number (associated with an old Samsung phone) to her older iphone. How do I do this?  Thanks. Richard Berne

Questions

AT&T Netgear NightHawk M6 Pro - Dell Latitude 7490

Under settings/network, it says connected to the internet. BUT when I try to connect via the wifi, I get no Internet and it doesn't see the internet.  I am running a Dell Latitude with Windows 10 Pro so any ideas on how to get it to see the netgear wifi.  I believe the netgear is seein

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Troubleshoot your device issues
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.