Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

(13387)

Closed

my sim card PUK code for Umobile, handphone number ****

my phone is locked and i need the PUK code for it..the number is [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.] and the network are Umobile

Questions

Remote AT&T devices not connecting to our cctv DVR thru the xfinity gateway.

Our security remote devices, iPads & iphon’s for five years have connected thru comcast / xfinity, router / modem ( gateway) with no issues. Now since 5G has been turned on in the area our internet connection from the remote devices via AT&T cellular thru the xfinity gateway to our cctv DVR

Questions

Point of purchase error

This is the second phone I've gotten in a row that has a point of purchase block.

Questions

Phone reported stolen and it's not stolen????

Someone reported my son's phone stolen when it wasn't. I reactivated the phone when ATT shut it down -the status was "suspended/stolen." I walked into ATT to prove that we have possession of the phone and they restored it. The phone disconnected 2 days after I called customer service and they launch

Questions

http://att.elevate/ is not working

I have a Sierra Wireless modem, but the configuration page is no longer working. How could I configure my device

Questions

AT&T Cellular Call Cannot Be completed As Dialed

We are unable to call 2 numbers belonging to a client from our AT&T cell phones both IOS and Android, verizon and voip phones are able to dial the same number no problem. Other numbers for the same client work fine, all thru the same voip provider.  Trying to get any help from AT&T has

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

See history on text and location

My spouse lost his phone which is on my account

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I return my phone to Asurion?

I need to return my damaged phone to Asurion but I don't know how to return it? I looked at videos on YouTube saying that they got envelopes to return in but I never got that? Do I just return it in the box I got it from? and where do I put it to get it returned? I don't want to be charged $ for not

Questions

How do I change the WiFi password on the CDS-9010?

I need to either change the name of the SSID or set it to hidden to meet our company's security policies. I also need to change the password on the router to meet the same policies. How do I log into this router to change the SSID and Password?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Help get my, & my sisters "AT&T GoPhones" unlocked- we have each had our prepaid accounts with AT&T since our purchases back in 2015 & 2016

I have tried to get help from At&T tech support to have our cell phone service changed to another provider by unlocking our At&T GoPhones (Lumia 640 Microsoft phones). AT&T did a "network upgrade" in Mid-March 3/12/22 & our model phone was dropped from AT&T's new "network". 1st,

Questions

Closed

Phone Reported Stolen but It's NOT Stolen - How do I restore service

This is a second post - I have not resolution yet and am desperate. I purchased a new iPhone and out of the blue it was suspended. I called ATT and they said someone reported my son's phone stolen when it wasn't. I reactivated the phone when ATT shut it down -the status was "suspended/stolen." I wal

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock Sim

I submitted a carrier Unlock request and have checked the criteria to make sure that I meet it. I meet all criteria and have been waiting 96 hours to have my phone unlocked. I have no new updates and have not been able to contact customer support for help with this issue

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Troubleshoot your device issues
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.