Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

(13286)
Hotspot 2 hacked issues

My hotspot was hacked by Rockset and someone was accessing my security cameras and hacked my phone. I blocked their mac address. I kept seeing an extra device still connected. So I went in and changed yhe connected device setting to 1 so only i can access it with my phone and secure it. Now when I t

Questions

Unlock iPhone

I bought an iPhone from a AT&T client, after 15 days he called AT&T and told the iPhone was lost/stolen so AT&T listed the IMEI in the blacklist and now I am unable to use the SIM card in the iPhone. I have text messages, money transfer to his bank account, box of the iPhone, .... . I

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Blacklisted phone scam

I have been a very faithful att and or att prepaid customer for 17 plus years. I made the mistake of buying a iphone xr off marketplace.  The phone worked great for 3 weeks.  Then yesterday, the phone no longer worked.  Went to the store and they told me this phone has been reported

Questions

Invalid MMI code

I'm trying to activate an app on my Huawei Mate Pro 10 and I encounter the error. This app works great on all previous devices. I took this device to the store three days ago and received a new sim card.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Used phone - check IMEI/ESN and finance balance

I'm considering buying a used AT&T phone, but I want to check whether there are issues that would prevent it from being activated or unlocked. I have checked the GSMA blacklist and the IMEI is clean, but I understand that AT&T may have an additional internal blacklist. I also understand th

Questions

network

Pass word for my Network won't take .

Questions

Arlo Go not working with AT&T since 3G drop

I know most of us in the are using the Arlo Go from AT&T are having the same issue with the cameras not connecting reliably since the drop of 3G. I talked to AT&T and to Arlo and both blame each other.  Has anyone had any success getting this issue corrected?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how do I find my Ip address

How do I find the ip addresses of each phone on my account??

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Will the newest Xiaomi Mix 4 work with AT&T considering the 3G shutdown, and if yes, on what levels? (5G, LTE, 4G, or what else?)

I am very curious because I am planning to buy the Xiaomi Mix 4 phone, and I want to know if I will get cellular coverage whatsoever considering the 3G shutdown because I've already had 2 perfectly working 4G phones get disabled by the shutdown for no reason. I wanna know because there are no return

Questions

I have submitted a request to unlock my AT&T network phone

I sent a request to unlock my phone on AT&T, but I have not received a reply from gmail MEI Number: 35677*******764 Request Date & Time: 04-15-2022 0:49:44 AM Request number: NUL******894904 Current status: IN-PROGRESS

Questions

Pepwave MAX BR1 Pro 5G - APN

Hi. I have a Pepwave MAX BR1 Pro 5G with a 5G post-paid data plan from an AT&T reseller. The reseller told me to use "NRBroadband" as the APN but when I try that APN, the device does not connect. If I use "broadband" as the APN, the device does connect however, it only connects at LTE. Is there

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Hotspot netgear connection

Shows connected but no internet service

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Troubleshoot your device issues
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.