Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

(13399)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Where can I find my Puk code?

Need PUK code

Questions

How to disable the phone's auto-restart after turning off

Each time I turn off my phone, just turning it off with the power button, my phone decides a few seconds to a moment later it needs to shut down and restart. I've cleared my caches, cleaned up my storage, disabed the manual/scheduled auto restart (never enabled), and read through other suggestions.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Netgear nighthawk M6 pro

Just got this device. It has been activated by AT&T and working great. I need the Ethernet connection to work so my camera hub and TIVO can communicate. Any help?

Questions

Blacklisted MR5100

Who do I contact to find out why my Netgear MR5100 is blacklisted? And if it isn't my fault is it possible to get it un-blacklisted (or is that called whitelisted)?

Questions

Ulefone Armor 11t

@drken36 hey can u send me a pic of the apn settings I got the same phone and mines stuck on 3g too

Questions

Closed

At no time did I request anybody's help with anything Mr. Skeeter from Texas.

Hear me and hear me well I want it all I have never requested nor do I need the (Edited per community guidelines)istance of anyone in my life definitely with my equipment definitely with my toys that I buy Mrs Peter such as cell phones and other electronics to answer your previously (Edited per comm

Questions

AT&T deactivated my phone

At&T deactivated my pixel 5a service and claimed it was because it was an unlocked device and was not compatible with at&t. What can I do?

Questions

Closed

What sense does that make.

How about no I'm not turning over access to my account to whatever y'all claim to be. So sry

Questions

Switch

I want to switch 5 sprint lines to my AT&T account

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

4g booster GPS cord

How do you plug in the GPS cord to the back of a 4g booster? It will not click in or screw in to keep it in place and I'm getting a notification that the GPS cord is not connected. Very frustrating

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

need very old phone logs

Hi, I am in need of some pretty old phone logs. I need them from 2006 and 2007. I know this is a long shot because it's so long ago - is there a way to get this? I also understand that it wouldn't be content, just a log of incoming and outgoing calls or texts. I don't remember the phone number tha

Questions

Harmon Spark Registration

Every time I try to register my spark it says “ The device does not have an active subscription “ I just bought the unlimited play at AT&T today and the device shows up in my account. What do I do to fix this issue?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Troubleshoot your device issues
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.