Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Compatible Prepaid Device - Will Your Device Work by AT&T

Learn If Your Device Will Work After the 3G Change One question we see often is, "will my device work on AT&T's prepaid network?" This question is even more important given the sunset of 3G. Below you'll find information on how to check if your device will work on AT&T's 4G or 5G service.

Questions

Speed Dial Error

I have a cingular flip iv and when I try to assign any contacts to a speed dial, it gives me an error message saying, "Requested information not available on existing contact." Tried multiple work arounds, but nothing fixed the error. Please assist with any information. Thank you.

Questions

unlock my deceased son's phone

my husband wants to use my deceased son's phone. at&T tells me they can't do it because he has a privacy code on it. he passed away 2 years ago from covid. 

Questions

Frequency used for cell service compared to internet service

Is the signal frequency used for providing cellular service different than the frequency used to provide internet service by ATT?   On a typical tower, is the equipment used to provide cellular service separate from the equipment used to provide internet service?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

wifi in my car

Can anyone give me an idea of how much it costs to have wifi in my car? I know I need to get a Harmon Spark at an additional cost, but the website is pretty useless to say - here are the steps, this is what it will cost you.

Questions

home phone not working on wireless adapter

replacement adapter for phone to meet 5G requirements doesn't allow phone to place or receive a call '

Questions

Att unlimited plan stuck on H+ and not working in Mexico, data capped, need it for work.

I am a Canadian and bought att prepaid 65 plan unlimited Dec 12 2021, for 2 weeks while in the states the plan worked great. Crossed over to Mexico on the 29th December and have not had fast enough data speed on the phone or hotspot since. Ran multiple speed tests and getting .400kbps +/- capped at

Questions

ZTE Mobley

The USB connection cable which came with my Mobley is broke. The USB end of the cable has come apart and cannot be plugged into a 110 v adapter. This issue makes my Mobley unusable. 

Questions

NAT Assistance for Nintendo Switch

Hi, I would like to turn on NAT type 1 (type A for Nintendo) for my hotspot. Right now, I am unable to change it even after trying the following:1.  Put the Nintendo Switch into the DMZ2.  Trying to add UDP port forwarding for the switch IP (using a static IP on the switch)3.  Turni

Questions

SIM Not Supported

I requested and had an iPhone 6 unlocked from the ATT website. When I insert the new sim card it says "The SIM card that you currently have installed in this iPhone is from a carrier that is not supported under the activation policy that is currently assigned by the activation server. This is not a

Questions

Mobile Hotspot Data Usage Indicator

The indicator usage monitor is no longer on the hotspot device. Thus, I have to log into my account to see how much data remains. I've been on the phone with AT&T for hours and they have not a clue!! They even transferred me to the manufacturer of the Unite D927 device, but they said only AT&T can h

Questions

Honesty

Why does your representative need to lie. I'm pretty sure this phone I bought for 5g service Wich got put on elite just for 5g doesn't get supported by att. Why lie? You won't get a dime from me and can have the hone back if true. Prove me wrong please I really want you to!! Id like my phone to wor

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

What is happening with 3G?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.