The phone that makes your everyday epic. Buy the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G now!
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

H
Homepage Customization

I am looking for how to change my homepage display on my Alcatel_5059R. The trim on the homepage suddenly turned a garish red today. It must have been black before because I never noticed it. It's hard to look at and I'd like to change it back. I've been searching under home customization and displa

Questions

Accepted Solution

lumia 640 lte

can't unlock

Questions

Surface Duo Unlock request pending : appreciate to push through the request asap

Summitted Surface duo unlock request 2 weeks ago but status still pending, no changes at all. try to submit a new one but not allowed as this request is already in the system. Need solution to proceed. thanks.

Questions

Closed

Can I use a Jitterbug phone on AT&T

My mom is getting older and is hard of hearing and the only phone I know of to help this is the Jitterbug can I get a jitterbug to work on AT&T network thank you Larry

Questions

Messages Backup & Sync Bug: Old Repeat Messages with Empty Bubbles

I've been receiving old text messages every day for the past 20 days. These messages are repeat of old messages, but they are empty bubbles or broken images. The old messages are from 11/29/2021 and 11/30/2021. Every day I have to scroll all the way back and mark the empty bubbles and broken images

Questions

When will I be able to get an actual 5G Unlimited Data Plan for my "data only" devices?

I have seven lines on AT&T today, two of them are "Data Only". I want to switch from my old AT&T Unlimited Plus Multi Line (LTE) plan to the newer AT&T My Way, 5G Unlimited Elite plans. Unfortunately, If I do, I will have to cap my data usage on both of my "Data Only" devices down to

Questions

Is my phone compatible with the ATT prepaid network after February 2022 change?

Samsung Galaxy A11; Model SM-A115M/DS

Questions

Returned Device Lost

I returned my device with the provided label after receiving a replacement approximately Oct 25, 2021. Att&T never received the device and now I have been charged 650 dollars for the missing device. What do I need to do to resolve this issue. I am not even sure where it was supposed to go.

Questions

Support for Sony Xperia 1 (mk I) on 5G network

I notice that the most recent version of AT&T's "supported devices" document (December 15, 2021) includes an entry for   > Xperia 1* (J8170)where the asterisk indicates that a software update is supposedly required for this device. What kind of software update is this referring to? Wh

Questions

Can I unblacklist a phone with an unpaid balance

I recently purchased an iPhone 6s without knowing it was blacklisted as i tried to use it on Verizon. Is there anyway it can be taken off the blacklist? Apparently the previous owner owed a bill on it and didn’t pay it. Or can I use the phone on AT&T at all without going through the trouble and use

Questions

My outgoing calls show as Restricted, or unidentified.

When I first got the phone this worked fine, even after I had all my incoming (known) callers in my call log. Now, no matter who I call, my name doesn't show up-unidentified when calling a land line, Restricted when I call a land line phone. How can I fix it? (I have no problem with incoming calls

Questions

Xioami

Why do some Xioami 4G and 5G phone work, but others do not??? It is ridiculous.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

What is happening with 3G?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.