Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

Accepted Solution

Closed

VU, One touch back to home screen??

When going through folders or settings is there a way to hit one button to send you back to the home screen instead of repeated "Back" clicking until

posted 

12 years ago

• 

Last response by 

12 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

Car charger for fuze

I have a cheap car charger with a mini usb connector can it hurt my battery if i use it?thank you

posted 

12 years ago

• 

Last response by 

12 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

HTML Email On Blackberry Bold

Hi guys, i was wondering, if any of you guys have been able to receive HTML email on your blackberry bold. Because whenever i turn the HTML option on,

posted 

12 years ago

• 

Last response by 

12 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

HTC Video Out Cable for the Fuze?

Any one know where or if one is even available yet?  I really want to try this out in my car with the TouchScreen TV I have. Any one know if the Touch

posted 

12 years ago

• 

Last response by 

12 years ago

Questions

Closed

Help! My SE Z750a is running out of memory on its own! (How to delete MediaNET / Opera Mini cache?)

My Z750a seems to be eating up its internal memory on its own, even when I am not taking picture or download anything to the phone. I suspect that the

posted 

12 years ago

• 

Last response by 

12 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

AT&T Tilt: Still worth it?

It is time for me to upgrade to a smartphone. I've been watching the Tilt for several months, making sure there wasn't a host of problems with it. I'd

posted 

12 years ago

• 

Last response by 

12 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

Opera on Fuze: full (non-mobile) web sites

I'm getting mobile versions of web sites instead of the full version.  I've done the config changes for agent spoofing and user agent string, but it's

posted 

12 years ago

• 

Last response by 

12 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

Navigation System

What kind of navigation system does the original Pearl have available?.. Asking for a family member, here.  I told her to call customer service, but I

posted 

12 years ago

• 

Last response by 

12 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

Blackjack II phone holster any ideas???

I am looking for a phone holster similar to a friend of mine's (he has a Moto Q). It covers the keyboard and allows him to have the phone "face in" a

posted 

12 years ago

• 

Last response by 

11 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

Bold battery drain

I got the Bold last week and have been generally very happy (even with very high expectations.) I'd read that the battery drained fairly fast, and tha

posted 

12 years ago

• 

Last response by 

12 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts