Cyber Week Deals: Buy an eligible iPhone & get a FREE AT&T Charger!
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

S

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Will the newest Xiaomi Mix 4 work with AT&T considering the 3G shutdown, and if yes, on what levels? (5G, LTE, 4G, or what else?)

I am very curious because I am planning to buy the Xiaomi Mix 4 phone, and I want to know if I will get cellular coverage whatsoever considering the 3G shutdown because I've already had 2 perfectly working 4G phones get disabled by the shutdown for no reason. I wanna know because there are no return

Questions

Getting a personalized code

I keep trying to call in "611" and I can't get through because they keep giving a text with a code to set up my personsonalized code but when I add the code they say it's not what their system says?!# I've done this four times. I know I'm inputing the correct code!

Questions

I received an unlock but it was only the single number 0 (zero)

HI Veteran trying to unlock their phone Can someone please help me.   The unlock code sent to me is only the number "0" (zero).   Please let me know what I should do.   Thank you.   Congratulations! Your request was approved IMEI: xxx58235 Request number: CULxxx7987

Questions

Got an unlock code 0

@ATTMobilityCare, I got an phone unlock code 0 which obviously doesn't work. Can you please let me know how I can get the actual unlock code?Here is what the unlock text states:Check your unlock statusCurrent status - ApprovedWe've approved your request to unlock your device. Here are the instructio

Questions

this device has been blocked from network use

HI, I'm trying to reactivate an older work phone that one of my employees previously reported stolen. I'm just using it as a short term phone so I bought a new sim card from Tracfone and set it up. The phone works for about 5 or 6 hours and then refuses to send or receive calls or text messages.

Questions

They Keep canceling order

this is the 5th time I don’t ordered 2 Apple watches. This last time I went into the store SHOWED MY ID like suggested and they still cancelled my order.. I was told on two occasions that my order should not be cancelled but it keeps getting cancelled. I don’t SENT  att my money 5 TIMES !!!!!!!!!! (

Questions

will blackberry key 2 work on att network

will blackberry key 2 work on att network

Questions

New sim cards

I ordered two SIM cards Monday and I was just checking on my order.

Questions

Nighthawk Mobile Router mr1100

I have a Netgear Nighthawk mr1100 mobile router that is stuck in the wifi disabled mode and now i cant access the dashboard to change it back. How do i fix this issue.

Questions

Looking for cellular modem for home use, no wifi just ethernet, for use on AT&T cell system

I'm currently on rural internet service and need a backup system as this rural ISP tends to go offline 1-2 times a day. We get decent AT&T cell signal here, so I want a simple Netgear or other celluar modem that I can connect to my router via an ethernet cable when the ISP fails. I heard that AT

Questions

Deleting Call Log entries

AT&T Cingular Flip 2 Deleted call log entries appear to be deleted for a short time but do not stay deleted.    

Questions

Can I switch from Metro PCS to AT&T

I have an LG G STYLO phone with Metro PCS. Can I switch to AT&T prepaid service?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

What is happening with 3G?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.