Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

(13266)
S
HELP: How to remove blacklist when ATT blacklisted my phone by *mistake*

1st phone was lost in a river. Reported as permanently lost, got a replacement phone from insurance.  Later, a diver unexpectedly recovered the 1st phone which - shockingly - turned on.  Called ATT to tell them the river phone had been unexpectedly recovered, they said ok, arranged to hav

Questions

WiFi connects without Internet

2022 Toyota Sienna. I have signed up for the annual plan for unlimited data. Our devices will connect to the WiFi in the vehicle, but there is not always internet connection. More often than not it shows no Internet. How do I get this corrected? I've been paying for the service for a few months with

Questions

Need device unlocked urgently, phone fully paid off

Hi ATT, I have fully paid off my phone. I need to make sure my phone is unlocked ASAP so I can use it while traveling abroad. Can someone from @ATTMobilityCare please reach out to me to get my device unlocked? I understand the billing system recognition of device payment is slow. However, that sh

Questions

LG Phone Metro

I have a Metro LG unlocked but keeps giving me "sim error", any thoughts?

Questions

4G LTE phone no longer supported by ATT !

I have a 4G LTE phone - Motorola X4 with Android 9 that I used with ATT service for the past two years. It had decent mobile data speed +30Mb download and even faster when used overseas. However, it was suddenly blocked by AT&T claiming it's not supported. Does anyone know how to get ATT to put

Questions

How to remove 5G sim card from U304AA phone?

unable to locate the tiny hole to take out 5G sim card from U304AA phone

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how can i deleate my phone number off of my sim card

how can i deleate my phone number off of my sim card

Questions

No mobile data after giving IMEI to att

Kept getting emails that 3g was ending and my phone would no longer work. My phone works on 4g. Called ATT and they said they didn't my phone on record. Gave them the IMEI and have had no mobile data since. Spent an hour+ on the phone again yesterday. Agent said they would call back, never did... A

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

4G Dumb Phones

Now that the 3G is phased out, I need a new "dumb phone" that runs on AT&Ts 4G network. All I want to do is make calls and text.  I do not want a smart phone.  Any suggestions?

Questions

Internet

My internet keeps losing its Connection and we made a payment anybody else having this problem. 

Questions

how do I get ATT to fix a "bad tower"?

We are in Quitaque, TX. Middle of nowhere in the texas panhandle.  One ATT cell tower in the area.  We area  group on family plan.  One industrial strength hotspot router works pretty well.  The other a Netgear Nighthawk MR1100 constantly "drops out".  I can watch the

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Prepaid Sim in contract phone

Can I use a prepaid Sim card in an Alcatel AT&T phone to add that phone as a line to our contract plan?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Troubleshoot your device issues
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.