Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

(13687)
AT&T Passport

I am in India now. I paid $70 towards AT&T Passport to my line (Edited as per community guidelines). My friends from US are saying that they are unable to call me from USA. They say, calls are directly going to voice mail. Nagaraja Rao (Edited as per community guidelines) (Edited as per commun

Questions

Is a cell tower degraded in 78759?

Good Afternoon, Within the last month my co-workers and I have been experiencing little to no cellular data/signal at our office. I get to work at 6:30 and my cell data works.  Around 9am everyday it quits working.  My iPhone XS has always shown 3 out of 4 bars for the signal, but nothin

Questions

Messages not downloading on Wi-Fi, Pixel 6

I rely on Wi-Fi at home and work as there is no cell service. I'm not getting my message. I can tell there is a text and it says tap to download but they never download until I have cell service again. I can't leave the house and drive around town every time I need to see my text messages. I've trie

Questions

can't connect to wifi calling

After having a Samsung Galaxy A52 phone for a year I am suddenly unable to connect to wifi calling. I have rebooted my phone several times and rebooted my internet connection. My wife has the same phone and her connection is fine. Is my problem with my phone, AT&T, or my internet provider?

Questions

Tower lights

The AT&T tower near my home is blinking a bright strobe light at night. What happened to the red light that did not disrupt sleep? Please help! Littleton MA 

Questions

Still being charged for equipments by AT&T in Trade-in Program

I sent my 2 phones and I got the confirmation that you received them. After many phone calls, costumer service confirme the reception and not charging me for equipment for only 2 months. I have noticed that I’m still paying for equipments that you have received. please see attached one more time t

Questions

No Incoming/ Outgoing calls.

No Incoming/ Outgoing calls. I recently brought my TCL 30 SE Phone to AT&T. Ccalls will idle on "connecting" for about 10 seconds before ending the call. However, I can send/ receive texts and voicemail. I've turned on/ off and re-installed the SIM. Any Ideas?

Questions

Unlock request Never got email

I submitted an unlock request for an iPhone 8 that definitely met all the requirements for being carrier unlocked.. Yet I never received the email to unlock it. It's been over 24/hours and it won't let me submit another one. Can you please help me? Thank you!

Questions

Unlock network code for Moto G Play

How can I get a code for my Moto G Play to unlock my phone so I can use it with another carrier

Questions

Zenfone 8 (ASUS_I006D) but no service post 3/1/2022

I own a Zenfone 8 (ASUS_I006D) model phone (manufactured 05/2021) which according to this document should be working: https://www.att.com/idpassets/images/support/wireless/Service-Capabilities-Unlocked-Devices-ATT-Network.pdf (also https://www.att.com/idpassets/images/support/pdf/Devices-Working-on-

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I bought 2 phones on ebay and I can't unlock them

I Buy 2 phones for gifts on ebayand send them to HondurasWe try to unlock them through the ATT service and it tells me the following:How can i solve this?

Questions

Moto 5G Stylus 2021 Sim Unlock Code Unsuccessful

Contacted support. They gave me a case number. So I'm waiting on a text/Email... Back story: We got the phone about 8 months ago.  I paid it off a couple of days ago. I generated the unlock code via the ATT website.  The code I got and entered kept saying unsuccessful. Is there a p

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Troubleshoot your device issues
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.